Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

I love to read books .39 clues is a great series and i am waiting to grab a copy of vesper rising .Anyways try reading agatha cristie's mystery novels .They are great and enid blyton's adventure series .Eg- Island of adventure etc .Also if you liked books such as prince and the pauper try reading books like "kidnapped" , "the invisible man" , "The time machine " etc .

Also if you haven't already read sherlock holmes . :) (though DC is way better than it )

I love to read books .39 clues is a great series and i am waiting to grab a copy of vesper rising .Anyways try reading agatha cristie's mystery novels .They are great and enid blyton's adventure series .Eg- Island of adventure etc .Also if you liked books such as prince and the pauper try reading books like "kidnapped" , "the invisible man" , "The time machine " etc .

Also if you haven't already read sherlock holmes . :) (though DC is way better than it )

39 clues is awesome series

Is "kiddnapped" good one ?

I've read the other two.

39 clues is awesome series

Is "kiddnapped" good one ?

I've read the other two.

Yup ,kidnapped is a good book ,if you liked the other books like time machine ,prince and the pauper etc .

I haven't read much lately, but I've been working on several. One is The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan. It's a bit hard for me to get into, but it's OK so far. Second is a story I've been writing myself. I've got about 100 pages handwritten so far, and that's the rough draft. I'm looking forward to the ending I'll come up with! Thirdly, I'm looking forward to Inheritence by Christopher Paolini that will be coming within the week where I live. Hopefully, it'll finish the series with a bang!

Yup ,kidnapped is a good book ,if you liked the other books like time machine ,prince and the pauper etc .

I guess i will try since i liked time machine.

What I've recently finished:

From Darkness to Glorious Light

Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult

the Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger

I recommend Journey to the centre of the earth. Now... I'm itchy to read more novels.

I read that book already. It's a wonderful story! Maybe I should read Shakespeare next...