Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

say hello to black jack (does that count ?)

Artemis fowl series.

I really need to find the holmes series in my local big bookshop.

The same for the Bartimeaus series .....

Artemis fowl series.

Where do you live? I know for a fact that B&N sells a complete collection, if you want to try there instead.

As for the books, The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook.

Artemis fowl series.

YES!!! I command you to!!! >:3 Though you misspelled it. x3 It's the Bartimaeus series. :rolleyes: But it's GREAT!!! XD

Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn. :)

Is that good? *is running out of books to read* Yes, Sam, I will start reading Terry Prachett (I think that's how it's spelled) after I get started on Stephen King.

The Gone series. xP

I read up until (drumroll) Hunger...then stopped about 100 pages from the end. I think it's the first time I've read a book, stopped, and not at least attempted to try rereading it. :/

Is that good? *is running out of books to read* Yes, Sam, I will start reading Terry Prachett (I think that's how it's spelled) after I get started on Stephen King.

Yes, Spycatcher's a good read.

The Kane Chronicles : The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan ; this book is really good tbh :D

Hot words for the SAT (uh..nothing to say about this)

@Kane Chronicles: </3

@Hot words for the SAT: XD

The A.B.C. Murders - Agatha Christie

<3 Wanna read that.

The Kane Chronicles : The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan ; this book is really good tbh :D

Hot words for the SAT (uh..nothing to say about this)

That wasn't too bad, but the second book was horrible. Couldn't get past the 10th page.

XDXD

<3 Wanna read that.

I got it because of a DC/CC case about the Red Horse arson. Which referred to the 'ABC Murders' by Agatha Christie. :D

In case you're wondering, I found Dear John.

I read the Draco Trilogy by Cassandra Clair, a HP fanfic that has higher quality than most books. In fact, Cassandra Clair is now a published author, but I haven't had the chance to take out her books yet. (of course once I'm actually interested all THREE happen to be out, of course.) I think they're called The City of Ash, The City of Bones, and something else. Not sure though. If someone has read Cassandra Clare's (her published author name) works, please tell me if they're good or not. Though if they're anything like the Draco Trilogy, I'm sure they're amazing. (Draco Veritas= AWESOMENESS. Never have I read through a 1480 page book so fast. :P)

I'm reading the "Mysterious Affair at Styles" by Agatha Christie...the first book where Poirot appears..

I read up until (drumroll) Hunger...then stopped about 100 pages from the end. I think it's the first time I've read a book, stopped, and not at least attempted to try rereading it. :/

How come????