Detective Conan World
Akazora

Read Any Good Books Lately?

a series of unfortunate events (The Bad beginning)--lemony snicket

this is extremely fun to read especially that lemony snicket finds a way to put a definition into an unfamiliar word...

That is a decent series.

I doubt anyone here would like this... but... the Vampire Academy series if you're into violent, romance stuff with vampires (derp) xD

Same here xD You'd probably like Eragon and Eldest and Brisingr if you're a fan of dragon books (otherwise known as the Inheritance Cycle).

Ah.. I know those books.. Though I don't think I'll like 'em.. :/ I started the first book.. And I though: That's a BORING book. Ó.Ò'' Also, my brother's made his own language (kinda), and he said that the author have made some mistakes in those languages he created.. =_= And my brother also thinks it's a boring book.. :/

I tried reading Vampire Acadamy, I can honestly say I don't like it. It's not Rose's fault, but more like the way the writer writes doesn't agree with me. It just didn't captivate me and I felt like I had to force myself to read it. And every line I read, I keep thinking, Twilight, Twilight, Twilight, Twilight...

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling to prepare for the MIDNIGHT PRIEMERE!!!!! :mrgreen:

I tried reading Vampire Acadamy, I can honestly say I don't like it. It's not Rose's fault, but more like the way the writer writes doesn't agree with me. It just didn't captivate me and I felt like I had to force myself to read it. And every line I read, I keep thinking, Twilight, Twilight, Twilight, Twilight...

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling to prepare for the MIDNIGHT PRIEMERE!!!!! :mrgreen:

OMG!