Detective Conan World
dreznovk

Japan survey on favorite characters

It's in spanish, so i had to use google translate:

Thanks to my friend Aoko, we have the results of a survey conducted in Japan on the basis of the new special drama of Detective Conan! The survey sought to meet their favorite characters from the series. This was conducted from February 10 to March 3 2011 and there were a total of 31508 votes. The results are:

1. Conan Edogawa (7482 votes)

2. Kaito Kid (6421 votes)

3. Shinichi Kudo (6148 votes)

4. Heiji Hattori (2910 votes)

5. Ai Haibara (2750 votes)

6. Ran Mouri (1448 votes)

7. Kogoro Mouri (1254 votes)

8. Wataru Takagi (552 votes)

9. The BO (406 votes)

10. Kazuha Toyama (334 votes)

11. Detective Boys *not sure about this since google can't translate this* (323 votes)

12. Sonoko Suzuki (272 votes)

13. Hiroshi Agasa (235 votes)

14. Miwako Sato (220 votes)

15. Eri Kisaki (133 votes)

16. Ninzaburo Shiratori (131 votes)

17. Juzo Megure (122 votes)

(Source http://tanteikid.blogspot.com/2011/04/detective-conan-resultados-de-encuesta.html)

It's not surprising that the top 3 are Conan/Shinchi and Kid. But for Heiji to beat Ai, i can't believe it !! I don't expect him has that much of fans.

Well, what do you think about this ?

UPDATE: Another poll in the event of the 15th anniversary

Choose the most popular characters in all the movies, including unique characters, take place during February-March.

Result

conan174.png

It similar to the previous poll, except for Kazuha and Hakuba...

NO!!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS SHIN-CHAN LOST TO CONAN-KUN?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But hey, Heiji beat Ai (like he should have. I <3 Heiji, <3<3<3) so I'm happy. But how did Ai beat Ran? And how did Kid beat Heiji?! TT-TT

MY personal best list:

Shinichi Kudo!

Heiji Hattori!

Kaitou Kid!

Conan Edogawa!

Ran Mouri!

Ai Haibara!

Sera Masumi! (probably to exceed Ai soon)

Eisuke Hondou (so cute!)

Vermouth!

Saguru Hakuba... He should appear ten times more often...

It's not surprising that the top 3 are Conan/Shinchi and Kid.

I really wanted Kogoro to be in there...sigh. :(

But for Heiji to beat Ai, i can't believe it !! I don't expect him has that much of fans.

Heiji is hot-blooded, crazy, and a detective. Not to mention his sword skills and his record of injuries in the series.

I really wanted Kogoro to be in there...sigh. :(

At least he's in the top 10 :rolleyes: , i didn't think he would make it to the list

Heiji is hot-blooded, crazy, and a detective. Not to mention his sword skills and his record of injuries in the series.

I still don't like him.

Saguru Hakuba... He should appear ten times more often...

Kid 2nd in the list is already bad enough, so thank goodness Hakuba (the most useless and uncharismatic of all the DC detective) isn't there.

My top 8 :

1) Vermouth , 2) Conan 3) Gin 4) Haibara 5)Ran 6) Eri 7) Yukiko 8) Jodie

Kid 2nd in the list is already bad enough, so thank goodness Hakuba (the most useless and uncharismatic of all the DC detective) isn't there.

Are you kidding me?! Hakuba is awesome! He's from Britain, he looks cool, acts cool, and his arrogance is the prettiest out of all the Gosho Guys.... And Kid is awesome as well! How dare you insult my Kai-chan! He's the magician of the moonlight, has the brains of a detective, and looks identical to Shinichi. He's awesome. Hakuba is awesome.

I'm also a bit shocked Ai beat Ran. And I agree with Aeyra that Sera will probably beat Ai one day (when Sera gets more fame in the manga and eventually the anime). I don't have any personal favorites. I like most of the characters just about the same.

Anyway, just because's posting their favorites, here's my list:

1) Gin

2) Heiji

3) Shinichi/Conan

4) Kogoro

5) Inspector Yamamura

6) Inspector Megure

7) Akai

8) James Black

9) Vodka

10) 1412

You're used to be an AiCon, how come Ai is not in your list ?

Anyway, here's my top 5:

1) Ai

2) Conan

3) Kaito Kuroba

4) Kazuha

5) Mitsuhiko

NO AKAKO??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHO DOESN'T LOVE HER AWESOME AND AMAZING LAUGH?! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!! BEAT THAT.

I just realized this. HOW DID PROFESSOR AGASA GET ON THE LIST?!

Some peoples has strange taste, i know someone who favors Kogorou and someone who is an AgasaxFusae :rolleyes:

Some peoples has strange taste, i know someone who favors Kogorou and someone who is an AgasaxFusae :rolleyes:

Yes. *cough* Moho-kun. But, to have Professor Agasa as a favorite character seems a little strange...

Yes. *cough* Moho-kun. But, to have Professor Agasa as a favorite character seems a little strange...

It is a bit strange. I mean, seriously, out of all the characters, you choose Agasa?! That is a bit weird...

It is a bit strange. I mean, seriously, out of all the characters, you choose Agasa?! That is a bit weird...

I don't think he'd choose Agasa, but probably Kogoro.

If you had to choose a favorite, who would you choose?! Tell me!

Are you kidding me?! Hakuba is awesome! He's from Britain, he looks cool, acts cool, and his arrogance is the prettiest out of all the Gosho Guys.... And Kid is awesome as well! How dare you insult my Kai-chan! He's the magician of the moonlight, has the brains of a detective, and looks identical to Shinichi. He's awesome. Hakuba is awesome.

He's way too arrogant and has absolutely no depth (which is normal since he appeared twice). As for Kid, despite not being a big fan of MK, I prefer the original Kid than the arrogant and flat one we have in DC. The fact that he's a pure fan-service character (in DC) also ticks me off. Besides, I'm not a fan of most cases in which he's involed which are the worst ones in the whole manga (some DB cases excepted).

He's way too arrogant and has absolutely no depth (which is normal since he appeared twice). As for Kid, despite not being a big fan of MK, I prefer the original Kid than the arrogant and flat one we have in DC. The fact that he's a pure fan-service character (in DC) also ticks me off. Besides, I'm not a fan of most cases in which he's involed which are the worst ones in the whole manga (some DB cases excepted).

Arrogant characters ARE THE BEST! They each have the skills to back it up, they look so cool, and they have such great fanfiction potential! Especially Hakuba!

I don't think he'd choose Agasa, but probably Kogoro.

If you had to choose a favorite, who would you choose?! Tell me!

Oh, come on!! Agasa is so lovable! He's funny, and sweet. Plus, don't forget that he created Conan's gadgets! And he cares for Ai. And a LOT of people think he's the Boss.

You just spoke my mind, i tend to avoid reading Kid case, the Kid in Magic Kaito is better than DC. Hakuba should stay in his own manga, i had enough arrogant characters in DC already

Btw, are you the same Wakarimashita in DCTP ?

Oh, come on!! Agasa is so lovable! He's funny, and sweet. Plus, don't forget that he created Conan's gadgets! And he cares for Ai. And a LOT of people think he's the Boss.

I don't understand why peoples think Agasa is the boss. If he were the boss, Ai and Conan would have died now. Why does innocent looking characters usually turn out to be bad guys in manga, it's just lame <_<