Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

DC Question and Answer Thread

Yes, Conan knew from the beginning. It was his plan after all, incorporating Agasa for the voice changer and Yukiko, who designed the Subaru Okiya disguise.

Thanks but did he know that Conan is Schinchi? or doesn't he know till now?

Did Conan know from the beginning that Akai was disguising himself as Subaru Okiya? and his plan all along? because when Eisuke Hondou told him that he heard that a FBI agent died Conan smiled and said everything is good. Furthermore Conan let him (Subaru) reside at his house like nothing?

Adding on to everyone elses' answers, yes, but, I'm not sure Conan knew what Akai's disguise would look like at first. He knew Akai was living at Mokuba-sou; when the DB were discussing the fire and their friend, Haibara overheard Conan talking about the apartments under his breath and asked if Conan knew something about them since they were close to Agasa's. That said, when Conan first saw the suspects he wasn't immediately friendly to anyone. It wasn't until Okiya quoted Holmes that Conan suddenly warmed up to him. Even if Conan was 99% sure that Okiya was Akai, he probably planned to hang back until Akai gave him a clear sign so he could be 100% sure.

• Upvote 2

Hi, I just finished re watching Mystery Train arc and at the end of episode 704 I saw this man behind Vermouth:

I want to know who this man is, when he appeared and what he was doing on the Train.

I am 100% positive that I saw him in some episode..don't remember where..

http://imgur.com/5f9CzF0

and he seems to be pointed out in this scene.

22 minutes ago, Zeaos said:

Hi, I just finished re watching Mystery Train arc and at the end of episode 704 I saw this man behind Vermouth:

I want to know who this man is, when he appeared and what he was doing on the Train.

I am 100% positive that I saw him in some episode..don't remember where..

http://imgur.com/5f9CzF0

and he seems to be pointed out in this scene.

Nevermind I just remembered that he is Kaito's accomplice.

1 hour ago, ReiFuruya said:

In the anime where BO sniping on Kogoro Mouri because of the bug they found. why didn't Akai Shuichi shot Gin to death?

Well, in the past it was the mission of the FBI to capture Gin, in order to get information out of him to get to the Boss and bring down the whole BO. I doubt this has changed: he more useful to them alive than dead, even if he remains free. Also, what Shuichi says afterwards:

8d477f3e05d649e783645057cd819589.png

Is there a list of exactly what episodes have been remastered? I know that the complete episode list includes the remastered ones in the order everything originally aired, but I am hoping for a list, ordered by episode number, of just the remastered ones. Can anyone help?

9 hours ago, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

Is there a list of exactly what episodes have been remastered? I know that the complete episode list includes the remastered ones in the order everything originally aired, but I am hoping for a list, ordered by episode number, of just the remastered ones. Can anyone help?

Yup, Yup.

scroll down the page a ways for "by episode number"

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Rerun_and_Remastered_Episodes_list

7 hours ago, AnimeOtakuDrew said:

Thank you. I wish it didn't have the reruns that weren't remastered in there to confuse things, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

sorry about that, when I made the page, I was thinking that there weren't enough rerun to justify giving them their own page. Actually about a year ago people were thinking that there weren't enough remasters to get a separate page, which is why they were mixed in to the Anime page, I think. 

On 8/19/2011 at 7:14 PM, Black Demon said:

Does Conan even say the phrase "Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu!" (There is only one truth) in the manga ? Or only in the anime ? Cuz I don't think that I remember any chapter in which he said that...

i think he ever said it when he first met hattori heiji ini book 10. the first time conan return to his body by paikaru bir.

conan10_05_18.jpg

On 10/15/2016 at 9:35 PM, diannerista said:

i think he ever said it when he first met hattori heiji ini book 10. the first time conan return to his body by paikaru bir.

conan10_05_18.jpg

In the japanese of this page it is actually "Shinjitsu ha itsumo... tatta hitotsu shika neendakara na"

3 hours ago, HAIBARA...... said:

*are Elena miyano and Mary sisters?????

It's 99% confirmed.

*does akai knows for sure that Conan=Shinichi

Yes.

*does masumi know haibara in person 

Yes, they met in the Mystery Train.

16 hours ago, Serinox said:

It's 99% confirmed.

Yes.

Yes, they met in the Mystery Train.

Thnx alot 

In the last question I meant that does masumi know haibara from past like before this series and know that she is shiho/ai 

1 hour ago, HAIBARA...... said:

In the last question I meant that does masumi know haibara from past like before this series and know that she is shiho/ai 

Masumi can't know Haibara, since Haibara was raised inside the BO and Masumi knows nothing about the BO. Maybe Mary could have knowledge about Haibara, but it's not certain yet. Haibara certainly never met any of them. Does Masumi know Haibara's real identity? Hard to tell, maybe, maybe not.

50 minutes ago, Serinox said:

Masumi can't know Haibara, since Haibara was raised inside the BO and Masumi knows nothing about the BO. Maybe Mary could have knowledge about Haibara, but it's not certain yet. Haibara certainly never met any of them. Does Masumi know Haibara's real identity? Hard to tell, maybe, maybe not.

Thnx alot really^_^^-^ ^-^ ^-^

5 hours ago, aya-chii said:

Wait. Where is it that Elena Miyano and Mary being confirmed as sisters?

They haven't been.

All Gosho has said is that two characters who are mothers will eventually be revealed as sisters.

Any time he's been asked, "Are Elena and Mary sisters?", he's given a non-answer answer.

2 hours ago, DCUniverseAficionado said:

They haven't been.

All Gosho has said is that two characters who are mothers will eventually be revealed as sisters.

Any time he's been asked, "Are Elena and Mary sisters?", he's given a non-answer answer.

Thanks for clarifying. I am aware that Gosho haven't answered yet who are the two mothers that are actually sisters.

it got me a little confused because Serinox said it's 99% confirmed.

41 minutes ago, aya-chii said:

it got me a little confused because Serinox said it's 99% confirmed.

By that, Serinox meant that it's all but confirmed.

After all, in the recent Singapore interview, Gosho confirmed that...

Akemi and Shuichi are cousins.

So, at this point, it's just a matter of waiting—it's going to be confirmed, but we just don't know when.

1 minute ago, DCUniverseAficionado said:

By that, Serinox meant that it's all but confirmed.

After all, in the recent Singapore interview, Gosho confirmed that...

Hide contents

Akemi and Shuichi are cousins.

So, at this point, it's just a matter of waiting—it's going to be confirmed, but we just don't know when.

Oh. So we're only just waiting for it to be revealed in the manga? Since Gosho already said about who being cousins. Okay. Got it. Thanks. :)