Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

DC Question and Answer Thread

I just made an account for asking this question. 

It would be a crying shame if a user with such amazing a profile pic left after only asking one question.

How about you stay and post around some more, hrm?  It's always nice to run into a fellow AA fan.

damian-hee(d).gif

I never thought I'd live to see the day I use this gif, seriously...

Don't mind me, back on topic now...

It would be a crying shame if a user with such amazing a profile pic left after only asking one question.

How about you stay and post around some more, hrm?  It's always nice to run into a fellow AA fan.

damian-hee(d).gif

I never thought I'd live to see the day I use this gif, seriously...

Don't mind me, back on topic now...

Totally offtopic for this thread, ontopic for AA, I made some predictions for Dai Gykuten Saiban at DCTP's thread on the subject. Read with care, especially that first spoiler box about who is definitely going to die after the first case. The second one is safe.

What is the time line for Akai and Jodie realtionship vs Akai and Akemi realtonship?

Coz to me it seems he cheated and/or he never really loved Akemi. It was just business. Which makes it pretty dark especially coz he caused her death kinda.

What is the time line for Akai and Jodie realtionship vs Akai and Akemi realtonship?

Coz to me it seems he cheated and/or he never really loved Akemi. It was just business. Which makes it pretty dark especially coz he caused her death kinda.

According to my interpretation, he had already been dating Jodie before infiltrating the BO. At first, he didn't love Akemi and it was merely for business. However, he later began develop actual romantic feelings for her, hence the "to be able to love two women at once". He felt that he needed to break up with Jodie because of this. (In fact, I need to double-check this part because the translation in the manga seems iffy and I don't have the anime with me.)

• Upvote 1

According to my interpretation, he had already been dating Jodie before infiltrating the BO. At first, he didn't love Akemi and it was merely for business. However, he later began develop actual romantic feelings for her, hence the "to be able to love two women at once". He felt that he needed to break up with Jodie because of this. (In fact, I need to double-check this part because the translation in the manga seems iffy and I don't have the anime with me.)

Thanks that helps.

Jodie is a bit weird tho

Yes, I know, but what were those pills then?

It was never stated what they really were. Since everything was faked, the pills we saw Yuusaku holding were probably some over-the-counter drug like ibuprofin.

• Upvote 2

Nah, those were different. I think that they're some sleeping drug in capsule mode. His wife took them and went to sleep.

Why would the parents drug themselves? They wanted to observe Conan's reactions, so it would make much more sense for them to pretend to be asleep.

• Upvote 2

when was it revealed that akai has faked his death and its technique , was it during clash of red and black arc or scarlet arc?

I am a little confused.

It was revealed that he faked his death and how he did it in the Scarlet files.

so before that everyone believed that akai was dead?

Everyone? I'm just saying that it was canonically revealed that he faked his death, and how he did it in the Scarlet chapters. That was your question, wasn't it?

James Black and Kir are the only ones who knew for certain if I'm not mistaken, and Shinichi probably has known for some time before the Scarlet files. Amuro certainly had his suspicions as well (or the whole Scar Akai thing would have never happened). Maybe I'm missing someone else in the mix...

As for us? Well most people have known that Subaru was Akai before the Scarlet arc anyways...(704 and Movie 18 both gave it away)

Everyone? I'm just saying that it was canonically revealed that he faked his death, and how he did it in the Scarlet chapters. That was your question, wasn't it?

James Black and Kir are the only ones who knew for certain if I'm not mistaken, and Shinichi probably has known for some time before the Scarlet files. Amuro certainly had his suspicions as well (or the whole Scar Akai thing would have never happened). Maybe I'm missing someone else in the mix...

As for us? Well most people have known that Subaru was Akai before the Scarlet arc anyways...(704 and Movie 18 both gave it away)

thank you for answering :)

Does anyone know that the TV Specials for Detective Conan exist? Cant seems to find any like the Time Travel Of The Silver Sky and Black History ? Thanks

They do exist, but I'm quite sure there are rules on this forum about linking specifically to certain content, so you'll have to find it yourself. You'll probably have a really tough time finding these specials subbed in certain languages, if they even exist in that regard at all, and raw files aren't easy to find either.

Black History should be easy to find (Arabic sub).

You'll definitely have to do some digging. The same can be said about certain remasters. Some of them aren't available subbed, and the raw files can be difficult to find. 

• Upvote 1

Kind of confused about Conan's thought bubble in the Scarlet Epilogue about Haibara's diguise being quite good because his mother is good at making disguises of those close to her. Since when did she become close to Haibara and Akai? Did he mean doing disguises FOR people close to her, as in conan himself and his father...? A bit cofused, anybody have an idea?

Kind of confused about Conan's thought bubble in the Scarlet Epilogue about Haibara's diguise being quite good because his mother is good at making disguises of those close to her. Since when did she become close to Haibara and Akai? Did he mean doing disguises FOR people close to her, as in conan himself and his father...? A bit cofused, anybody have an idea?

Idk myself, if he meant that she can make good disguises for those close to her then it would make sense, but if he meant that she can make good disguises of those close to her, then I guess what he meant was that even though Haibara wasn't close to her, she still managed to make a good disguise.