Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

DC Question and Answer Thread

Okay this may be a strange question but: "Since Harley know that Conan is Kudo, does he know that Haibara is Miyano Shio?" 

He does. Conan probably told him sometime off-screen.

Can someone tell me a site where i can actually see all episodes of Detective conan series ,. i have been missing 3-4 episodes since episode 721... T^T chia-anime or goodanime is not usable --'' and some other same site... anybody know a site that actually reallyy show the episodes with subs

Can someone tell me a site where i can actually see all episodes of Detective conan series ,. i have been missing 3-4 episodes since episode 721... T^T chia-anime or goodanime is not usable --'' and some other same site... anybody know a site that actually reallyy show the episodes with subs

Anime freak is so good

Hey all,

Question:

Are we sure Conan knows that Subaru Okiya is Akai?

Thanks a lot.

Conan helped with Akai's fake death trick in the first place and Conan's mom and Agasa helped set up the Okiya disguise. It would be hard to believe neither of them told Conan! Second, Conan wouldn't have allowed Okiya to stay at Shinichi's place right next to Haibara if he wasn't sure Okiya was Akai. I think Conan didn't want Akai knowing that he was Shinichi, but that's a different issue.

I hope this is not a dumb question, but I was confused about this for some reason:

is it "confirmed" that subaru/akai knows that conan is shinichi?

I hope this is not a dumb question, but I was confused about this for some reason:

is it "confirmed" that subaru/akai knows that conan is shinichi?

No don't worry, its not dumb.. I used to ask that question a lot until I knew the answer

Its a yes

And this is what the wiki says about it:

(Subaru Okiya/ Akai Shuichi was confirmed to know Conan's identity when he caught Conan pretending to be Shinichi over the phone. Based on some of the questions he asked Ran, he may have deduced Conan was Shinichi much earlier,but had lacked absolute proof up until the phone incident.)

No don't worry, its not dumb.. I used to ask that question a lot until I knew the answer

Its a yes

And this is what the wiki says about it:

(Subaru Okiya/ Akai Shuichi was confirmed to know Conan's identity when he caught Conan pretending to be Shinichi over the phone. Based on some of the questions he asked Ran, he may have deduced Conan was Shinichi much earlier,but had lacked absolute proof up until the phone incident.)

thank you shahd-chan :)

i thought the wiki might have had something about it so i went there but i guess i missed it :P

For everybody who asking is akai/okiya know about conan identity Go and watch episode690-691

That's Yusaku Kudo's Cold Case, right? I was actually wondering about okiya knowing conan's identity because of that episode :P

A crosspost from dctp. Maybe someone here can help

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7998&start=600#p838841

This is not my question, but I run into one and cannot answer properly.
It's about the trick in Mystery train case.
At the time of the crime, the wheelchair lady and her maid suppose to exit their room and walk in opposite direction of the conductor.
Later , the murderer open the door with mirrors to reflect on the conductor and the door that open before him (Room A).

I understand that the wheelchair lady leave the scene before the murderer leave the victim's room (Because we did not see her when the murderer open the door.)

The question is, Conan explain that the lady (Kid) ignore the fishing line they suppose to run into, in order not to get involve with case. that I understand.
But it seem to me that the fishing line is about waist height. How can they (or Conan) claim not seeing that in the dark. They should have touch it directly?

Hi I'm new here and just started rewatching DC again.

Recently I have watched Anime EP 651 and damn it was funny as hell.

Especially when this came up.

post-29208-0-48116600-1418627182_thumb.j

It's odd that in other cases (like the case after this) have no funny illustrations like that.

I just want to ask if there's anybody out there that knows some more funny EPs like this one.

Thanks!

There seems to be a lack of funny episodes in the newer ones, so I highly recommend you go through the older episodes if you haven't already. Here's a list I managed to gather from the newer(ish) ones (and from movies and OVAs). Images of them are put in spoilers:

The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box (507-508)

320px-Conan_singing.jpg

The Alibi of the Black Dress (575-576)

JTDq0Vt.png?1

There were some really good moments from Movie 8

49.jpg

Movie 9 as well

a0009844_2247768.jpg

A Small Client (354-355)

20111026055204694.jpg

Teitan High School’s Ghost Story (361-362)

tumblr_mblrs96Esp1rp2zgi.png

OVA 11

2ihxpci.jpg

oh, and basically every episode with Heiji in it

...which can be found here:

Those were all from the top of my head. Like I said before, the older episodes typically have a lot more to offer in comedy. You wouldn't want to miss these, right?

Kogoro's Class Reunion Murder Case (27-28)

506b825a.jpg

The Kidnapping of a Popular Artist Case (81-82)

12132708735479392314.jpg

The Strange Person Hunt Murder Case (13)

T3ujdkU.png?1

There are a lot more pictures, unfortunately, it's harder to track them down since they're from older episodes. But you get the gist, heh. 

Happy watching!

• Upvote 1

There seems to be a lack of funny episodes in the newer ones, so I highly recommend you go through the older episodes if you haven't already. Here's a list I managed to gather from the newer(ish) ones (and from movies and OVAs). Images of them are put in spoilers:

The Blind Spot in the Karaoke Box (507-508)

320px-Conan_singing.jpg

The Alibi of the Black Dress (575-576)

KAwaii-shinran-of-detective-conan-338269

There were some really good moments from Movie 8

49.jpg

Movie 9 as well

a0009844_2247768.jpg

A Small Client (354-355)

Detective-Conan-detective-conan-11474520

Teitan High School’s Ghost Story (361-362)

tumblr_mblrs96Esp1rp2zgi.png

OVA 11

2ihxpci.jpg

oh, and basically every episode with Heiji in it
...which can be found here:

Those were all from the top of my head. Like I said before, the older episodes typically have a lot more to offer in comedy. You wouldn't want to miss these, right?

Kogoro's Class Reunion Murder Case (27-28)

506b825a.jpg

The Kidnapping of a Popular Artist Case (81-82)

12132708735479392314.jpg

The Strange Person Hunt Murder Case (13)

T3ujdkU.png?1

There are a lot more pictures, unfortunately, it's harder to track them down since they're from older episodes. But you get the gist, heh. 

Happy watching!

Just wanted to tell you that some of the images (Alibi of the Back Dress and A Small Client) are missing/not loading. 

Just wanted to tell you that some of the images (Alibi of the Back Dress and A Small Client) are missing/not loading. 

I just checked. It seems fine for me.

Did you try reloading the page? The post is image-heavy, so that may be why.

I just checked. It seems fine for me.

Did you try reloading the page? The post is image-heavy, so that may be why.

Still can't see it. It might be just me though.

The first thing that came to my mind is this: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Setting (depending on your browser, it may or may not display, I'd recommend Firefox)

Nothing that has been made to reference it all in a map or something to look at though?

Another thing, do you know when the first HD episode came out (what episode it was?)

Currently on episode 270ish... planning to download the HD episodes when I hit them.

Another thing, do you know when the first HD episode came out (what episode it was?)

Currently on episode 270ish... planning to download the HD episodes when I hit them.

The first HD episode is episode 284: China Town Deja Vu in the Rain.