Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

DC Question and Answer Thread

I figured he noticed Conan using it on Sonoko in Magic Lovers Club Murder 132-134.

I totally forgot about this case and I believe that it was the only possible way for Kid to know about the stun-gun.

there are more things I didn't understand but those questions are all I can remember now.

I have a question. I'm up to episode 195 and I still don't understand why Shinichi can't tell Ran about his situation. I don't see how it would make a difference whether she knew or not considering Ran knew he was Shinichi for a month. If the Black Organization found out his identity I'm pretty sure they would put two and two together about Shinichi and Ran since he choose to live with her and Mouri for the entirety of Conan's existence. I would think it would be better for Ran to know now that she could be in danger.

I have a question. I'm up to episode 195 and I still don't understand why Shinichi can't tell Ran about his situation. I don't see how it would make a difference whether she knew or not considering Ran knew he was Shinichi for a month. If the Black Organization found out his identity I'm pretty sure they would put two and two together about Shinichi and Ran since he choose to live with her and Mouri for the entirety of Conan's existence. I would think it would be better for Ran to know now that she could be in danger.

Because Shinichi knows how selfless Ran is. He thinks that if he told her, she would worry about him nonstop and would do anything to save one's life (even if it means sacrificing her own). So basically, Shinichi believes the best way to keep Ran away from danger is to not tell her the truth.

Because Shinichi knows how selfless Ran is. He thinks that if he told her, she would worry about him nonstop and would do anything to save one's life (even if it means sacrificing her own). So basically, Shinichi believes the best way to keep Ran away from danger is to not tell her the truth.

Ran doesn't worry about Shinichi nonstop anyways when he's supposedly on a case in who knows where?

Ran doesn't worry about Shinichi nonstop anyways when he's supposedly on a case in who knows where?

I said "would" be worried nonstop if she knew about the predicament he is in. I never said she does worry about him nonstop.

I said "would" be worried nonstop if she knew about the predicament he is in. I never said she does worry about him nonstop.

Oh sorry I typed that wrong. I mean't "Doesn't Ran".

Oh sorry I typed that wrong. I mean't "Doesn't Ran".

Oh lol. That typo does make a difference. :P And although Ran worries about him nonstop anyways (I just contradicted myself from the last post), she feels helpless since she doesn't know Shinichi's whereabouts. Knowing would make her worry more than if she remained wondering.

Okay can anyone tell me who is this character ? Is he an AO/movie/OVA only character ? Because I don't remember seeing him in any manga chapter. Which case was he in ?

He also seems to have died. (Image copied directly from the Wiki. No copyright infringement intended.)

423px-Detective_Conan_Characters.jpg

Okay can anyone tell me who is this character ? Is he an AO/movie/OVA only character ? Because I don't remember seeing him in any manga chapter. Which case was he in ?

He also seems to have died. (Image copied directly from the Wiki. No copyright infringement intended.)

423px-Detective_Conan_Characters.jpg

I've been asking myself the same thing. I really don't find his face familiar at all. Maybe Chekhov or Kyuu will know, considering they've memorized just about all the cases.

i remember reading his data but don't remember his name but he's the brother of someone its all i remember

ok so after some research

kenji Hagiwara

he was jimpei partner and died 4 year before jinpei's entered the tokyo police

Edited by moroboshi dai

i remember reading his data but don't remember his name but he's the brother of someone its all i remember

ok so after some research

kenji Hagiwara

he was jimpei partner and died 4 year before jinpei's entered the tokyo police

No wonder why I never recognize him. I believe that he was only mentioned in the manga, but not drawn by Gosho =___= Thanks for answering.