Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Answer that riddle

Do you know about the traditional "Pirates and Gold" question? Well, it enforces a thing called "Game Theory", in where you have to think how your opponent thinks. Here's a variation of the "Pirates and Gold" question:

There are 5 pirates who have 100 pieces of gold. They split it up as follows:

a. The highest ranking pirate will suggest a division. They then hold a voting process to see if the majority will agree or not.

b. If majority agrees, the coins will be divided as such.

c. If majority does not agree, the pirate who suggested it will be killed and the next in rank will suggest another division until they reach an agreement.

d. Equal votes do not count as majority.

All the pirates are greedy, rational and logical. Greedy as they are, they value their lives above everything else. They are also ruthless, not hesitating to kill someone if he cannot gain anything from him being alive.

You are the highest ranking pirate. What is the maximum number of coins you can get without being killed?

Misc.Riddles:

A fisherman was asked by someone on the number of fish he had caught. He replied, "I caught 6 without heads, 8 half bodied, and 9 without tails." How many fish did he catch that day?

Arrange 6 coins in a triangle such that each side has 4 coins.

Whut the fish (yes I use this phrase IRL). *cough* 23? (fishes caught).

And the highest number of coins the pirate can get, 60?

But a fish is a fish and you didn't ask how many fishes could he make if he assembled the parts he caught/full fish and how the heck does one catch a headless fish anyway?! Or is the answer zero is it not? >.>

PS: *did

But don't these things have to make sense or is my perception of reality too stupid? :(

PS: It is acceptable to write without the stops :V  

A fisherman was asked by someone on the number of fish he had caught. He replied, "I caught 6 fish without heads, 8 half bodied fish and 9 fish without tails." How many fish to he catch that day? 

^ :< why you break my heart.

9 fish. All of them are without tails. :V

EDITS:

OH WAIT. NONE 0.

He caught all the fish last time. :V

It's not zero though :V 

Well, if there's no overlap between the half-bodied and headless/tailless fish, which I assume there isn't because to remove those would make it less than half a body, then he had to catch at least 13, so I'll make that my base guess and go from there since I haven't seen a riddle in a while.

No to all of you~~~

Why not try the pirate problem? It's fun to solve~

But I said it's not zero and if you say no to that it would mean it is zero O.O"