Detective Conan World
Noir

Count to One Million [Forum Game]

hi... im sure i mentioned this before. Please do not double or triple post. You are doing this deliberately arent you?

BTW...

because i want increase the number of post because i feel jealous of some people who have 500 post in only 4 days but in my case 4 moths and only 240 post s sad .....

well 5042

because i want increase the number of post because i feel jealous of some people who have 500 post in only 4 days but in my case 4 moths and only 240 post s sad .....

well 5042

Theres nothing to be jealous about. Its kinda weird for me to be telling you this, because I have got so many posts but, theres nothing to be gained by having so many post counts printed on your profile. I wanted a high post count to show the interaction that I have had with the people here because it shows the amount of involvement I've had in the forums and my existence. However, by doing it your way would be like "cheating" in a way and the posts counts will just be a number with no meaning anymore.

Anyway, you already have an existence. Pyre-chan has your name on her description list in her intro posts. So if you want to have high post counts, interact with the people around here, check out the "new content" that pop up once in a while. :) I'm abit busy now, so Im not in the games forum very common, but I'll be back soon and we can have a post war. :) Then you can increase your post counts fast! So, please try not to double post then!!

ok? :lol: