Detective Conan World
Rye

Vermouth vs Kid

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think disguises better?

• Kaitou Kid/ Kuroba Kaito
    • Vermouth/ Chris Vineyard/ Sharon Vineyard

Who do you think is a better disguiser, Kid or Vermouth?

Before you answer this question, please set aside their status, their motives, and your personal feelings for them. Please choose who is the better one by their SKILL, without bias. Now, let's go!

For me, the better disguiser is Vermouth. Why? It's because she has more experience than Kid(Considering she's sorta immortal). She also has the resources, and being part of the B.O. is a great advantage to her whenever she's in character. She can also fool even CONAN into thinking she's that person, something that Kid can't do most of the time.

So, I choose Vermouth.(Gomenasai, Kid-sama!)

You Should Add Lupin the 3rd When He Disguise As Mouri Kogoro was funny. I feel like her Disguise are crap compared to Kid. (When Conan is around) Because he notice right off the back with Vermouth, but with KID It takes him a minute to caught on. I guess he knows Vermouth true identity now so that is why it seems so easy compared to Kid.

I picked Kid Because when he is in disguise. He knows everything about the person, like the episode when shinchi said, "The next time an officer comes up and you check for KID ask for his ID number..." KID was to good and he knew the Officer Id Badge..... too funny. Or when He Kissed Sonoko's Mother, dressed as Ran. He make anyone believe he is their daughter husband or family member. Not really sure but don't Vermouth mostly plays character who doesn't have family or isn't a main character... or isn't really close to the main characters( i remember Dr. Araide).

Notice that Conan can always tell who Kid is disguised at yet he wasn't able to figure out that she was Doctor Araide and several other things. She's better because it's her job and it's usually long term. Kaito is more two-hour.

Going on the little comparative evidence we have, Kaito may be better at actually making and executing disguises quickly (although Vermouth disguised as Radish Redwood quickly), but Vermouth is better at acting and staying in character.

Kid. he can disguise as both genders. Vermouth doesn't seem to do that. And Kaito can fool a lot of people into thinking he's Shinichi.

in terms of speed, kaito kid wins

for quality disguise, vermouth is the perfect example

liked both but kaito disguises way better especially when he's under pressure

I would definitely say Vermouth. Kaito's disguises tend be about anonymity- he becomes a random police officer, security guard, what have you (though not always- see: Sunset Manor and his first appearance among others), while Vermouth actually becomes the person for an extended period of time.

You Should Add Lupin the 3rd When He Disguise As Mouri Kogoro was funny. I feel like her Disguise are crap compared to Kid. (When Conan is around) Because he notice right off the back with Vermouth, but with KID It takes him a minute to caught on. I guess he knows Vermouth true identity now so that is why it seems so easy compared to Kid.

I picked Kid Because when he is in disguise. He knows everything about the person, like the episode when shinchi said, "The next time an officer comes up and you check for KID ask for his ID number..." KID was to good and he knew the Officer Id Badge..... too funny. Or when He Kissed Sonoko's Mother, dressed as Ran. He make anyone believe he is their daughter husband or family member. Not really sure but don't Vermouth mostly plays character who doesn't have family or isn't a main character... or isn't really close to the main characters( i remember Dr. Araide).

What you said, but also add in the fact that KID was Toichi's son, and Vermouth is only a student.

By the way, one piece, Kudou's mother sucks at disguise, so Rye probably screwed her.

What you said, but also add in the fact that KID was Toichi's son, and Vermouth is only a student.

By the way, one piece, Kudou's mother sucks at disguise, so Rye probably screwed her.

Really??

Disguisers' Face-off!

Okay everybody, in your opinion:

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE BETTER DISGUISER, VERMOUTH OR KID?

Okay, I want this to be bias-free, so it doesn't matter if you like Kid or Vermouth, but what matters here is your opinion in which of them is the better disguiser. Okay, even if you LOVE Kid-sama, or like Vermouth, please set aside your feelings about them. Instead, in choosing, think about who's the better disguiser.

Let the face-off begin!

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

In my opinion, I think Vermouth is the better one, even though I love Kid-sama. Sorry Kid!

Why?

It's because Vermouth has more experience, and almost NOBODY will know it's her when she's in disguise. She can even fool CONAN,something that Kid usually can't do. And also, she has the more resources. Being part of B.O. is a great advantage to her. Well, she also studied disguising with Kudo Yukiko. So, in my opinion, Vermouth is the better disguiser.

• Upvote 1

Kid and vermouth are both good at disguising appearance-wise

Kid is good disguising his voice but I don't know how vermouth disguises her voice.

Vermouth is better at hiding her identity (copying every single action of a person) compared to kid.