Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Miricle in despair

Sorry, guys change of plans. You have to wait 2 more days since my dad is at home and he is annoying and i want privacy from him. I will also post here more often from then. Every week, you can expect me to tell you now which days I will update. This week will be thursday-saturday, the usual days. I will also not write this on ff.net.

Here is the update, people. I will do chapters by parts since I usually only get an hour.

So here is part 1 of chapter 3. This will not be indented.

When they separated, both of their faces were the color of roses. "I love you, Ran."

"I love you too, Shinichi."

Later, everyine wnet home to rest for the hunt on the boss, the last member of the organization still not behind bars. Ran told everyone else that She will walk Shinichi home since he had hust came out of the hospital. Ran just told Shinichi what is happening in school since he planned to return to school immediately the next day. They also shared a few kisses along the way. When they reached Shinichi's house, Ran helped him clean up the place. There was an entrance to the B.O. headquaters from that house but it was blocked after the members were all captured.

When Ran returned home, she found a surprise. Her mother was there, acting as if she was staying again."Okasann, are you really coming back?"

Eri simply replied,"yes, for your sake. I am still not getting along with this drunk but I figured that I might as well come back since you need someone more mature than him to raise you for the next 2 years. Theren also needs to be someone to keep this guy from drinking too much." She said after staring at the 3 packages of beer orders canceled.

"Fine with me as long as you improve your cooking skills."said Kogoro in responce.

Eri gave him a death glare and kogoro just looked away.

Ran was happy too see that her mom had FINALLY come back. She thought that things will finally calm down around the place after the entire season chasing the organizaion. And they are. For Now.

Did it take you an hour to write that? *confused* There's a lot of spelling mistakes... Do you run it through spell check? I think you need to make the story clearer... I'm currently rewriting my stories as well and making chapters longer. Perhaps you should do that too.