Detective Conan World
dw5chaosfan

Card Games becaome the Law

Gin,"Why don't we duel to decide whether or not I turn my self to the Police?"

Conan,"now that card games are law, I suppose we should."

"Duel!!!!"*both of them light on duel disks and draws 5 cards*

25 turns later...

Gin,"I fusion summon Chimeratech over dragon with >9000 atk! You lose!"

Conan,"I force you to end your turn by playing defense draw and flash bang. I drw again since it's my turn and then special summon my own cyber dragon, play ancient rules to special summon scrap golem, then double summon a LV1 tuner and regular monster. Veiler your chimeratech and then synchro for shooting Quasar with 4000 ATK while your Chimeratech has 0 due to effect veiler. Attack 3 times for game."

Gin,"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.**"

Not really.... I bet you could make this into a good crossover if you added detail (like, a lot a lot of it) gave background information (again, a lot a lot) and finally, proofread all your grammar

Not really.... I bet you could make this into a good crossover if you added detail (like, a lot a lot of it) gave background information (again, a lot a lot) and finally, proofread all your grammar

Of course, I personally doubt such a thing would happen.

I LOL at your score. It is an all time low 6%. Way to go. Woo.

Lower than 15% - Abysmal

Oh my, you must have done something HORRIBLE to your story to let it have an Abysmal rating. This rating basically means that your story is worse then nuclear waste, in my opinion. I hate reading these kind of stories, so most of the time I will not read these stories through.

Details:

Starting Impressions: Maximum: 1 point

• Is it neat? (Yes...but it is only a paragraph long). 0/1

Format: Maximum: 2 points

• Is the format concrete (does the story remain in 1st person, etc.)? If it is not, does the author give warning of a format change? (Yes, it stays in one format) 1/1
  • Does the format make sense for the story? (No. For yugioh fanfics, I like 1st person.) 0/1

Grammar & Punctuation: Maximum: 3 points

• Are there any errors? (Yes. Some.) .5/1
  • Do they impede, or disrupt the story? (Yes) .5/2

Personality: Maximum: 3 points

• Do characters have any sense of personality? (Nope.) 0/1
  • Do characters's reactions make sense according to their personality? (No.) 0/1
  • Does their personality MAKE SENSE? (Nope. 0/1)

Plot: Maximum: 5 points

• Does it make sense? (Nope.) 0/1
  • Does it generate excitement, or otherwise spark interest in the reader? (Was amusing. But that feeling ended quickly.) .1/2
  • Is there any order, however unobvious? (No order.) 0/2

Overall Presentation: Maximum: 6 points

• Does it leave the reader overall satisfied? (Heck, I could do better than this.) 0/2
  • Does it leave the reader wanting more, or leave on a great conclusion? (I don't want to read more of this.) 0/2
  • Does it show effort? (Considering your previous comments, and "25 turns later...", I'd say no.) 0/2

Sigh.. So that's what Moho-kun calls abysmal... I could personally never live writing like that. My minimum is over 3,500 words a chapter for most of my stories now. If I get below 4,000 it irritates me...

Sigh.. So that's what Moho-kun calls abysmal... I could personally never live writing like that. My minimum is over 3,500 words a chapter for most of my stories now. If I get below 4,000 it irritates me...

*checks* I'm pretty sure you had less than 4000 words per chapter for "Because We Are Detectives", I know my computer well and on OpenOffice, you need about 9 pages to be 4000 words (since that's my limit for most stories besides random drabbles and oneshots).

I see what Mark calls abysmal now...I never thought that day would come...

As for me, I thought the story had very little description, was completely random, the characters were OOC, and the story didn't make much sense. Sorry, CS.

*checks* I'm pretty sure you had less than 4000 words per chapter for "Because We Are Detectives", I know my computer well and on OpenOffice, you need about 9 pages to be 4000 words (since that's my limit for most stories besides random drabbles and oneshots).

I see what Mark calls abysmal now...I never thought that day would come...

As for me, I thought the story had very little description, was completely random, the characters were OOC, and the story didn't make much sense. Sorry, CS.

BWAD is short because I originally wanted to slap the parts together as a one-shot, but I have 4,000 word chapters now. It's hard to judge on an iTouch though.