Detective Conan World
MeitanteiConan4869

Most Impossible Trick

Which trick do you think would have a VERY small chance of happening in real life?

Was just re-watching all the episodes I only saw once and in episode 397 the culprit sets a phone to "vibrate," calls it, and it falls off a shelf and hits a computer mouse which in turn sends a e-mail so he can pretend that that was the victim who sent the e-mail. Yeah, right.

I'm sure there are others, just can't think of any right now.

how about the Night Baron Murder case?

That trick seemed almost impossible for me.

The part where the culprit threw down the victim's body from the roof, and causing it to fall on the statue, looking like it fell from the victim's own room.

THe recent case in the manga with the elevator and Sera... It was too confusing to follow along and the wheelchair moving by itself like that... i wondered HOW!?!? 8dcf9699.gif It must have been hard to translate or something because I did not understand a word of their reasoning....

duh one, where the dude kicked the soccer ball from a level upper, to the bottom floor room turning the lights on. i forgot which episode was it.

There are a fair number of tricks that rely on string not breaking or behaving a certain way. Those might not be unrealistic, but they are very risky. 166-168 is a good example of such a case. The Mountain Villa case (the one with the head that is) also seems sort of ridiculous to me- the whole "pretending to be fat" ploy seems guaranteed to fail in real life.

how about the Night Baron Murder case?

That trick seemed almost impossible for me.

The part where the culprit threw down the victim's body from the roof, and causing it to fall on the statue, looking like it fell from the victim's own room.

Not only that part, but the part with the tape.

I tried it once with a similar hotel door, and the tape kept on getting stuck and never closed the lock.

Almost every single part of that case was a disaster.

I tried it once with a similar hotel door, and the tape kept on getting stuck and never closed the lock.

Well, it's not just that case. As I said before, there are a number of DC tricks rely on string either a) being unbreakable B) behaving exactly as the murderer wants it to c) doing a&b. DC mysteries often aren't the most realistic, as they aren't meant for adults and the cases often focus more on the character interaction.

I guess that's why the kidnapping cases are the most realistic.

Or maybe even the serial killings.

Not so much the isolated locked room murder mysteries that involve strings and tape and stuff...

Should be this: Episode 225...

The stupid criminal who buried his jewels underground someone's house after he stole the jewels, then went back to stay at that person's house and try to dig the jewels out. -_-

*The most impossible trick that anyone would carry out...*

Thats too stupid a trick...

me too the case with sera.. the elevator thing...

it's hard to understand the trick and it takes an expert or a real pro in this trick

The trick from the third live action is just terrible.

I never watched it, and I never heard anything much about it.

I guess if a lot of people say it's not worth it, I'll avoid watching it.

good or not, I would watch it and see how it is like. and if it is possible, I will try it out. Man I spent like $300 to buy stuffs to try the tricks used in DC out for real. all of them worked so far. But the elevator thing, I can;t do anything about that since my apartment dont have an elevator.

good or not, I would watch it and see how it is like. and if it is possible, I will try it out. Man I spent like $300 to buy stuffs to try the tricks used in DC out for real. all of them worked so far. But the elevator thing, I can;t do anything about that since my apartment dont have an elevator.

Really?

You actually spent all that time trying those things out?

Jeez, even I'm not that big of a fan.

But it's nice to see your effort!

Now we know that not all the tricks are out of this world.

as expected of cure-kun hahahaha

cool... but I think the elevator thing is too complicated

But I've tried the part with the tape. And it really works. :blink:

But I've tried the part with the tape. And it really works. :blink:

Really?

Oh, I guess my hotel room door must have sucked.

It was the same design, but I guess maybe it was a tighter fit or something.