Detective Conan World
hopes

Osenchi na Ayumi

I really don't know exactly what it's called, but I made this video quite a while ago. I played it on the piano. It's that really emotional, bitter-sweet sounding song. I love it so much! I play it a lot. I hope it's okay. I messed up a few times, and I played it at a different tempo. Here! Osenchi na Ayumi/Ayumi's Theme/Shinichi's Song I also have a few other videos. Like the 'deduction theme', I don't remember exactly what it's called. And a made some videos for the openings. It's just the openings playing with a picture. If you want me to post it, then I will. I hope you enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Not too shabby. I haven't played piano in ages, but you executed it well. I noticed your fingers were a bit strange, how you hit the keys, but other than that you did fine. If it works for you, that's good. Kudos to you!

Not too shabby. I haven't played piano in ages, but you executed it well. I noticed your fingers were a bit strange, how you hit the keys, but other than that you did fine. If it works for you, that's good. Kudos to you!

I noticed that too. Your music was pretty good, a few mistakes here and there, but nothing big. Your fingers...do you mind if I act as a piano teacher for a bit? Anyways, your fingers were a bit flat, especially the right one. Try imagining that there's an egg beneath your hand and you don't want to crush it.

That t-shirt looks eerily familiar...does it have writing on it?

Random Inferences/Observations I made for no apparent reason:

-You live in a villa of some sort.

-You've played the piano for some period of time, probably no more than 2 years. You prefer to play it by yourself and without a tutor, and you have never pushed yourself for piano exams or done it seriously.

-You have an electric piano which probably means you don't have enough space in your house to get a larger one. Either that or you've just recently moved into it and haven't had time to get your piano, though this is doubtful.

-You likely have a sibling or other family member who plays piano who got you interested.

-You have practiced this song for a month or two (as of when you posted the video).

-You've never had a piano tutor, or if you have, it was a very brief period of time.

These are just really random inferences. I can explain how I got to all of them, but I doubt that all of them are true. If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me which ones are, just for the sake of entertaining me? *puppy eyes*

I noticed that too. Your music was pretty good, a few mistakes here and there, but nothing big. Your fingers...do you mind if I act as a piano teacher for a bit? Anyways, your fingers were a bit flat, especially the right one. Try imagining that there's an egg beneath your hand and you don't want to crush it.

That t-shirt looks eerily familiar...does it have writing on it?

Random Inferences/Observations I made for no apparent reason:

-You live in a villa of some sort.

-You've played the piano for some period of time, probably no more than 2 years. You prefer to play it by yourself and without a tutor, and you have never pushed yourself for piano exams or done it seriously.

-You have an electric piano which probably means you don't have enough space in your house to get a larger one. Either that or you've just recently moved into it and haven't had time to get your piano, though this is doubtful.

-You likely have a sibling or other family member who plays piano who got you interested.

-You have practiced this song for a month or two (as of when you posted the video).

-You've never had a piano tutor, or if you have, it was a very brief period of time.

These are just really random inferences. I can explain how I got to all of them, but I doubt that all of them are true. If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me which ones are, just for the sake of entertaining me? *puppy eyes*

The T-shirt? It's a special one from my school. We have three teams. Green, Red and Blue. I'm on the Green Team. YAY! Personally, I think it's the best. XD Don't mean to offend any body else!!

Wow. I'm impressed. You got a few things right. I'll go in order.

No, I don't live in a villa. It's a house.

Actually, I've played the piano for four years at least. I haven't had a teacher every single year, but I had three different teachers every year. XD I DON'T LIKE TUTORS AT ALL!! I prefer to work by myself. Yes, I don't do tests or anything.

Hm, well, electric was cheaper, but we also don't have enough room. I've been living in this house for over 13 years. XD

Nope. I just decided to play piano. I like it a lot. It's fun! We have a Jazz Band at out school, and I play the piano in it. (Actually, Keyboard Bass which is a LOT easier. We had to try out.)

It had been at least a month, I'm not exactly sure. But now I've completely memorized it and I can play it easily.

With the piano teacher, that's up above.

Also, with my fingers, they don't usually do that. XD I dunno why, but oh well! I'm not perfect at playing. I could honestly care less. I just like to play and I teach myself songs.

I have learned Osenchi na Ayumi and the 'deduction' music (I forget what it's called) from Detective Conan. I have also learned Morning Remembrance and Will of the Heart from Bleach. (At least the main parts.)

Right now, I'm trying to learn N's Farewell from Pokemon Black and White. It's a very emotional and beautiful song. I cried at the ending of the game. XD

Well, I hope that was enough information. XD

The T-shirt? It's a special one from my school. We have three teams. Green, Red and Blue. I'm on the Green Team. YAY! Personally, I think it's the best. XD Don't mean to offend any body else!!

Wow. I'm impressed. You got a few things right. I'll go in order.

No, I don't live in a villa. It's a house.

Actually, I've played the piano for four years at least. I haven't had a teacher every single year, but I had three different teachers every year. XD I DON'T LIKE TUTORS AT ALL!! I prefer to work by myself. Yes, I don't do tests or anything.

Hm, well, electric was cheaper, but we also don't have enough room. I've been living in this house for over 13 years. XD

Nope. I just decided to play piano. I like it a lot. It's fun! We have a Jazz Band at out school, and I play the piano in it. (Actually, Keyboard Bass which is a LOT easier. We had to try out.)

It had been at least a month, I'm not exactly sure. But now I've completely memorized it and I can play it easily.

With the piano teacher, that's up above.

Also, with my fingers, they don't usually do that. XD I dunno why, but oh well! I'm not perfect at playing. I could honestly care less. I just like to play and I teach myself songs.

I have learned Osenchi na Ayumi and the 'deduction' music (I forget what it's called) from Detective Conan. I have also learned Morning Remembrance and Will of the Heart from Bleach. (At least the main parts.)

Right now, I'm trying to learn N's Farewell from Pokemon Black and White. It's a very emotional and beautiful song. I cried at the ending of the game. XD

Well, I hope that was enough information. XD

Too. Many. Words.

Again, don't you mean OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO?

Either one. But I'm not EXACTLY Akako. I wish I was though.

WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHA/OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!