Detective Conan World
Tna Uchiha

Truth or Dare

maybe gosho actually planned it to become conai in the end? haha. no more need to threaten him then XD

Then I'll kill him and turn everything HeiShin for the heck of it.

lol! better if we ask him to make multiple endings then?

thats exactly what i've been saying since the beginning! if he'd just make multiple endings, he'd probably get a much larger revenue and a much more satisfied audience!

thats exactly what i've been saying since the beginning! if he'd just make multiple endings, he'd probably get a much larger revenue and a much more satisfied audience!

a lot of different pairings then huh? i guess that DC will have no end then!... haha

a lot of different pairings then huh? i guess that DC will have no end then!... haha

-shrug- i think it'd be a great idea... i mean, some people don't mind a certain set of different couple endings... so if he did different pairs, there's a good chance that many ppl would buy more than one ending which would make him a lot of money and a lot of happy fans :D

-shrug- i think it'd be a great idea... i mean, some people don't mind a certain set of different couple endings... so if he did different pairs, there's a good chance that many ppl would buy more than one ending which would make him a lot of money and a lot of happy fans :D

gosho rich... viewers/fans happy... win-win right? haha

Then I'll kill him and turn everything HeiShin for the heck of it.

If that so then it would be good. I like HeiShin better than ShinRan happy.gif

lol! better if we ask him to make multiple endings then?

Ahaha yeah! That's cool! Or maybe it would be better if Shinichi/Conan could do Kagebunshin no Jutsu (multiplied himself into many), just like Naruto did tongue.gif

Yeah, many people would be happy, but the story would be a mess laugh.gif

He's already planned the ending so...

So... 1b38f9e2.gifThat's why there's such thing like fanfiction tongue.gif (I hate this. I can only see ConAi being together in fanfics 064.gif)

• Upvote 1

So... 1b38f9e2.gifThat's why there's such thing like fanfiction tongue.gif (I hate this. I can only see ConAi being together in fanfics 064.gif)

yeah, i understand what you mean... i can no longer see a shinran ending, even if i know it'll happen, i just can't imagine it.. >///<

(sigh) i still wish that gosho changes his mind :roll:

• Upvote 1

(sigh) i still wish that gosho changes his mind :roll:

Yeah, yeah. Wishing him get such amnesia someday and when he'll regain the memory, there's only about ConAi icon_mrgreen.gif

haha

th_093.gif

Yeah, yeah. Wishing him get such amnesia someday and when he'll regain the memory, there's only about ConAi icon_mrgreen.gif

I'd force him to remember ShinRan if that happened... Or I'd show him my newest drawings featuring HeiShin and MitsuhikoAi... I'll post them soon I guess.

I'd force him to remember ShinRan if that happened... Or I'd show him my newest drawings featuring HeiShin and MitsuhikoAi... I'll post them soon I guess.

I'd prevent you from taking any action beforehand. MitsuhikoAi? No! That's the worst pairing ever dry.gif

I'd prevent you from taking any action beforehand. MitsuhikoAi? No! That's the worst pairing ever dry.gif

Too bad! It's already in progress on my computer in photoshop! And it's looking great!

ermm... well then, i'm probably never going to look at it, as i literally have this psychological thing, where if i think something is a certain level of disturbing, i get sick... i dunno why, i just do, and so i try to avoid that pairing... the thought already has me queezy (no joke, i have no clue if it really is a medical condition or my mind is just overactive and i'm extremely sensitive to some things or whatever, but i get so annoyed i get sick)

Too bad! It's already in progress on my computer in photoshop! And it's looking great!

Really. I understand if AiCon will not get together in the end (nooo~!), but I really can't stand MitsuAi pairing angry.gif

nicee, it's a long story but nice, great job

Wah, was it a long story? Haha~ Thanks anyway, Chiyako-kuniichan icon_e_biggrin.gif

you know what..?!

you did a great job..!!ahaha.. :D

I'm not an AiCon but when I'm reading this one, I sensed something romantic..ahaha.. :D

I'll be looking forward on reading your next works..!!! :D

Haha~ Thanks very much! Then you should convert to AiCon Kidding tongue.gif

I posted another story in this forum actually. The title was 'The Vacation' (if you don't mind to take a look, lol). I haven't uploaded the last chapter yet, but I did on fanfiction.net xD

Awesome! Thank you for writing a ConAi fic!! I really liked it! (especially because they kissed) hahaha... hope you continue writing ConAi in the future... >.<