Detective Conan World
Kaung Myat

What game do you like the most?

Hi.I am Kaito Kaung and I am from Myanmar.Nice to meet you and I would like to ask you what game do you like the best?I like Bully game the best.It is about a student named “Jimmy Hopkins”. His mother married with his stepfather and they were going to honey moon. So they put their son at “Bull worth Academy”. The students in the school are very naughty. They bullied weak people. So Jimmy wanted to say not to bully to weak people.And I have to do the missions.That is like a real life.You have to sleep,eat,go toilet,drink and more.And what do you like???

I would have to say my favorite game(s) is(are) the Pokemon games. All of them are great. I just got Black and White recently. I'm pretty sure you're familiar with this series. Anyway, I would have to say that all the games under that logo are all really good. Haven't played a better game yet!

I like strategy games, such as R.U.S.E.

I don't have one favorite, as I tend to play a lot of games to forget my loneliness. I also like Portal. <3 Weighted Companion Cube. It will NOT threaten to stab me.

Almost anything Blizzard have put their hands on. And I'm playing a lot of games on my phone, such as diablo immortal or this thing here . I know that some people were against it, but in my opinion if you like something and willing to spend your time and money on it - do it.

I like to play most game is pokemon fire red here and this is a great game, it is an amazing way to entertain yourself to burn free time or just to play casually! Overall, its a great game and would highly recommend to my friends.