Detective Conan World
kaRAN

Black Organization's true plan

Black Organization's true plan  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the true goal of APTX 4869 project is?

• Immortality or longer lifespan
    • De-aging or rejuvenation (different than immortality)
    • Immortality / longer lifespan AND De-aging / rejuvenation
    • Reviving the dead
    • Untraceable, perfect poison
    • Controlling people
    • More than one of the above
    • Something not listed
    • Super powers
  2. 2. What do you think is the Organization's main goal in general?

• Immortality or longer lifespan
    • De-aging or rejuvenation (different than immortality)
    • Immortality / longer lifespan AND De-aging / rejuvenation
    • Preserving someone's mind eternally
    • Reviving the dead (including someone in particular)
    • Immortality and reviving the dead (Control over life and death)
    • Taking over the criminal underworld
    • Taking over a certain industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals)
    • Taking over Japan (or another country)
    • Taking over the world
    • Making the boss and his cronies a lot of money
    • More than one of the above
    • Something not listed
  3. 3. Do you think there are/were other BO biochemistry projects besides APTX 4869?

• Yes, currently there are other biochem projects
    • Yes, but only in the past, APTX 4869 is the only one now
    • No
    • No, but the APTX project was different at first

@Chekhov Erm, I've never made a poll before, and I'm not sure what to write for the options, but I'll try.

@Balthazar Yeah, they seem keen on getting the best talent around for their biomedical research and for programming. If the BO truly wants something immortality-related, I can understand the biomedical research, but I don't know how the computer program will accomplish immortality or whatever.

I think they want to take over the world... for that they need a new kind of weapon --> APTX 4869 ><~

they can gain much power if they use it effectively --> eliminate those who get on their ways..

gin and some others even dont know that shinichi still alive within conan body.. but I also don't know why vermouth doesn't age..

*confused*

I think neither the purpose of APTX project nor the computer program is the BO's final goal. Even if they really wanted immortality or to raise the dead, it was not their true intention.

You have to be immortal TO DO SOMETHING.... You wish to raise the dead TO DO SOMETHING...

What could that "Something" be ? World-domination ? Terrorism ? "Reset the humanity" ????

I think neither the purpose of APTX project nor the computer program is the BO's final goal. Even if they really wanted immortality or to raise the dead, it was not their true intention.

You have to be immortal TO DO SOMETHING.... You wish to raise the dead TO DO SOMETHING...

What could that "Something" be ? World-domination ? Terrorism ? "Reset the humanity" ????

reset the humanity? :blink:

reset the humanity? :blink:

I don't know the words to describe it. In many science-fictional novels, there are maniacs who are trying to erase the current humanity and replace it with a new perfect one; or trying to brainwash the whole world.

I don't know the words to describe it. In many science-fictional novels, there are maniacs who are trying to erase the current humanity and replace it with a new perfect one; or trying to brainwash the whole world.

anks for explaining it.. :lol:

There are many fictional organizations like that. I somewhat agree.

Well you see, maybe... Shinichi, Kaitou Kid, Toichi and Yuusaku have a part to play in this! Vermouth could be the boss's daughter! That's why the boss loves her so much. Then probably Toichi Yuusaku Shinichi and Kaito are all the boss's sons! Toichi and Yuusaku are elder, and after the boss took aptx4869, the boss shrunk and had another two sons called Shinichi and Kaito! Then Toichi and Yuusaku found out about the plot and left him, took the two little guys and trained them to be geniuses so that they can fight the boss! Ah. Then perhaps the boss wants a computer system to record all the things that Shinichi and Kaito knows then the program would be inserted into the boss's next child and give this child immortality then he created a super human!!!

Well you see, maybe... Shinichi, Kaitou Kid, Toichi and Yuusaku have a part to play in this! Vermouth could be the boss's daughter! That's why the boss loves her so much. Then probably Toichi Yuusaku Shinichi and Kaito are all the boss's sons! Toichi and Yuusaku are elder, and after the boss took aptx4869, the boss shrunk and had another two sons called Shinichi and Kaito! Then Toichi and Yuusaku found out about the plot and left him, took the two little guys and trained them to be geniuses so that they can fight the boss! Ah. Then perhaps the boss wants a computer system to record all the things that Shinichi and Kaito knows then the program would be inserted into the boss's next child and give this child immortality then he created a super human!!!

Huh... !? :blink:

Hmm... shall I give a more thorough explanation? :mellow::P

:P :P :P

Well, it is unclear about the relationships of both Toichi and Yuusaku. Nothing much is know about their backgrounds. However, we do know that their backgrounds are horrendously fishy. We know nothing about Toichi's past, and also Yuusaku's past, except that Toichi was once a magician and Yuusaku... erm... Im not sure... probably a detective? However, we find some random scenes where Yuusaku are somehow involved with the cases. However, the weird part is.. he NEVER EVER PARTICIPATES. He will leave all the clues to his wife so that she could relay it to shinichi. Even if there was life and death scenarios, he will not step up. He will sorta prepare everything before hand, like police and clues and stuff... Also, we all know that he is a novel writer. What made him into a novel writer instead of a detective? Well, if he didnt want to get involved in cases, why is it still, he get involved in them on his own accord??? Yuusaku also seems to have a huge pool of police which he can make use of for some unknown reason. What could be the reason?

Perhaps, all those with Yuusaku involved are actually linked to each other and to a much larger plot that we will ever imagine.

From this, can we possibly link it to Toichi's past as well? Yuusaku might be uncovering the plot which lead to Toichi's death? Could it be that the Black Organization is the one who hired Pandora to find the immortality stone or something???

We remember that Toichi met up with Yuusaku once. He also met with Shinichi once. Toichi also gave him something to solve. Could it be... that he was actually training him for some purpose. Toichi dont seem to be surprised that Kaitou and Shinichi looked similar to each other... Also, for Kaito Kuroba, when he entered the Kaitou Kid's secret base, it seems as though his father expected it. Could it be he planned for Kaitou to continue searching for Pandora? Or something bigger?

If both of them are actually "Intellectual beings" who are being trained from young age, could it be, that their parents are not their actual parents?

(The stuff below are all crazy ideas. You do not have to read if you dont want to )

Maybe Toichi and Yuusaku are brothers and borne from their mother *duh* and Kaito and Shinichi are twin brothers borne from the same mother after their mother took the APTX4869 and became younger. We remember that the black organization want a very good computer software... Perhaps they wanted to produce genetic beings like Shinichi and Kaito by taking the information from their brains and put it inside the child in her womb... Maybe she wanted to create a perfect human being? Maybe Vermouth is her daughter as well, so she loves her? Maybe she is the head of the Black Organization o.O Maybe Toichi and Yuusaku knew of her plans and so trained both of them (Shin and Kaito) up to fight her? Maybe thats why Toichi called Shinichi his brother? o.o Maybe Shinichi has already shrunk once? and then he shrunk again... Or perhaps it was the boss who shrunk and gave birth to Shinichi and Kaito?

[/sPoiler]

So Im guessing the boss has something to do with these four characters. :P

May be... I agree with your Ideas...

KKLT, I MOSTLY agree with your idea :3 Except I only think that Yuusaku and Toichi were the Boss's kids but they ran off for some reason, and Shinichi and Kaito are their own kids (respectively).

Hmm... shall I give a more thorough explanation? :mellow::P

:P :P :P

Well, it is unclear about the relationships of both Toichi and Yuusaku. Nothing much is know about their backgrounds. However, we do know that their backgrounds are horrendously fishy. We know nothing about Toichi's past, and also Yuusaku's past, except that Toichi was once a magician and Yuusaku... erm... Im not sure... probably a detective? However, we find some random scenes where Yuusaku are somehow involved with the cases. However, the weird part is.. he NEVER EVER PARTICIPATES. He will leave all the clues to his wife so that she could relay it to shinichi. Even if there was life and death scenarios, he will not step up. He will sorta prepare everything before hand, like police and clues and stuff... Also, we all know that he is a novel writer. What made him into a novel writer instead of a detective? Well, if he didnt want to get involved in cases, why is it still, he get involved in them on his own accord??? Yuusaku also seems to have a huge pool of police which he can make use of for some unknown reason. What could be the reason?

Perhaps, all those with Yuusaku involved are actually linked to each other and to a much larger plot that we will ever imagine.

From this, can we possibly link it to Toichi's past as well? Yuusaku might be uncovering the plot which lead to Toichi's death? Could it be that the Black Organization is the one who hired Pandora to find the immortality stone or something???

We remember that Toichi met up with Yuusaku once. He also met with Shinichi once. Toichi also gave him something to solve. Could it be... that he was actually training him for some purpose. Toichi dont seem to be surprised that Kaitou and Shinichi looked similar to each other... Also, for Kaito Kuroba, when he entered the Kaitou Kid's secret base, it seems as though his father expected it. Could it be he planned for Kaitou to continue searching for Pandora? Or something bigger?

If both of them are actually "Intellectual beings" who are being trained from young age, could it be, that their parents are not their actual parents?

(The stuff below are all crazy ideas. You do not have to read if you dont want to )

Maybe Toichi and Yuusaku are brothers and borne from their mother *duh* and Kaito and Shinichi are twin brothers borne from the same mother after their mother took the APTX4869 and became younger. We remember that the black organization want a very good computer software... Perhaps they wanted to produce genetic beings like Shinichi and Kaito by taking the information from their brains and put it inside the child in her womb... Maybe she wanted to create a perfect human being? Maybe Vermouth is her daughter as well, so she loves her? Maybe she is the head of the Black Organization o.O Maybe Toichi and Yuusaku knew of her plans and so trained both of them (Shin and Kaito) up to fight her? Maybe thats why Toichi called Shinichi his brother? o.o Maybe Shinichi has already shrunk once? and then he shrunk again... Or perhaps it was the boss who shrunk and gave birth to Shinichi and Kaito?

[/sPoiler]

So Im guessing the boss has something to do with these four characters. :P

wow. your imagination is quite wild XD