116 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Sera Masumi?

• Akai's sister (high school girl)
    • Akai's sister (also FBI)
    • Akai's sister (Black Org agent)
    • Akai's sister (someone else)
    • Bourbon
    • Black Org Agent (new)
    • Black Org Agent (known one in disguise)
    • Sister of Black Organization member
    • FBI
    • CIA
    • Other agency (Interpol, PSIA, MI6...)
    • New Organization
    • Miyano Akemi in disguise
    • Akai Shuuichi in disguise
    • Scar Akai in disguise
    • Other known character in disguise
    • Relative of other known character not mentioned above
    • non-BO freelance assassin
    • High school girl only
    • Someone else
  2. 2. What is Sera after? (multiple answer)

• Find Akai and/or investigate his death
    • Find Sherry
    • Kill Akai (vs. just find him)
    • Kill Sherry (vs. just find her)
    • Uncover Conan's true identity
    • Spy on Conan
    • Spy on Kogoro Detective Agency
    • Spy on the FBI
    • Spy on the CIA
    • Damage/Destroy the Black Org
    • Something else
    • Investigate the Black Org
    • Infiltrate the Black Org
    • Kill Shinichi/Conan
    • Kill someone else
    • Do something related to her family history in Japan
    • Find scar Akai (vs. Akai generally)

It's been hinted that she's Akai's sister alot. It'd be very weird if that wasnt the case. James knew thats she's a girl, many people feels like they've met before, etc. There's more than that.

Anyone saying she isnt going to be Akai's sister is either trying to be hipster or doesnt know of all these hints.

Sera is Akai's sister, there's no question about it! The hints are appropriate enough to confirm that. but, the main question is 'Is she in the good side or bad?' If we go by the Gundam story line, Sayla Mass was in love with her brother Char's enemy. That way, Sera might be supporting the BO. But, her character is not being portrayed that way. All that she has been doing till now has not been anything like what a BO member would do. The only thing that supports this theory that Sera is BAD is that Gosho compared her to a wolf. If she is not bad, then why such a comparison?? Akai always called the BO a pack of wolves. So, is Sera really a BO member?? If she is, then why hasn't she reported her suspicion towards Conan to the other members. And if she is good, then why has such a comparison been made?? Gosho is the author, the word 'wolf' has something to do with her. We can't just leave it. If anyone knows why this comparison was made, then please share it. And another question:

About the new guy introduced in the latest chapter:Tooru Amuro seems to be bourbon. Do you think Sera will meet him and recognize him? Do you think she'll know him from before??

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to divert this discussion to another point on Sera

What I think, and if I noticed right so does few others,

is that most likely that Amuro is Bourbon.

and as for what happens it might go like this:

Bourbon notices Sera,shadows her, puts on his Scar Akai disguise, shows up, does something that I can't think of yet...or uses her to smoke Akai out of his hiding place without her knowing...

Real akai notices this and plans ahead to get this bourbon...argh my head hurts for thinking too much...I better back of before someone tells me how bad my theories are...

oh and Sera is good girl ,Akai's sister and she's wolf because she is endangering Conan without her knowing it...so she is not wolf because she's bad guy but because what she does...but what she does is not bad in her perspective....it just happens to be dangerous to Conan and his gang...

What I think, and if I noticed right so does few others,

is that most likely that Amuro is Bourbon.

and as for what happens it might go like this:

Bourbon notices Sera,shadows her, puts on his Scar Akai disguise, shows up, does something that I can't think of yet...or uses her to smoke Akai out of his hiding place without her knowing...

Real akai notices this and plans ahead to get this bourbon...argh my head hurts for thinking too much...I better back of before someone tells me how bad my theories are...

oh and Sera is good girl ,Akai's sister and she's wolf because she is endangering Conan without her knowing it...so she is not wolf because she's bad guy but because what she does...but what she does is not bad in her perspective....it just happens to be dangerous to Conan and his gang...

Okay...... your 'wolf' theory is sort of convincing...... but Akai specifically said that the BO members are a pack of wolves. But, you seem to to suggest something different. But, I still hope that Sera is not bad. So, good try and keep trying :)I'm also doing the same. And as for what the Bourbon Theory, I also believe that Amuro is Bourbon. And as you say, he will stalk Sera and ultimately there will be a showdown between Akai and Bourbon.

Whoever she is, I highly doubt that she's really 17-18. Therefore I chose the option: "Akai's sister (someone else)".

The least reliable thing in DC is the characters' age, even when Gosho draws their name boxes ("Oh no, the 29-year-old actress Chris Vineyard is actually 50+, no, maybe even 100+... !!!!"). Sera doesn't even have one if I remember correctly.

Whoever she is, I highly doubt that she's really 17-18. Therefore I chose the option: "Akai's sister (someone else)".

The least reliable thing in DC is the characters' age, even when Gosho draws their name boxes ("Oh no, the 29-year-old actress Chris Vineyard is actually 50+, no, maybe even 100+... !!!!"). Sera doesn't even have one if I remember correctly.

That's right, her age and name were not put in a box. But, I don't think she'll be more than 17.

I've just started to think about a connection between Sera and Ai. Ai and Akemi's sister and according to the evidence we have gathered, Sera is Akai's sister. Akemi and Akai were dating. So probably, Gosho has used he term 'wolf' because both of them are related to BO members (fake or loyal). Not to mention that Ai herself is a traitor to the BO (ex BO member). Do you think this will justify the term 'wolf?' If not then post you suggestions as well.

Okay...... your 'wolf' theory is sort of convincing...... but Akai specifically said that the BO members are a pack of wolves. But, you seem to to suggest something different. But, I still hope that Sera is not bad. So, good try and keep trying :)I'm also doing the same. And as for what the Bourbon Theory, I also believe that Amuro is Bourbon. And as you say, he will stalk Sera and ultimately there will be a showdown between Akai and Bourbon.

Wolves= general term of people who are dangerous.

Sera is just different sort of dangerous...

and I believe Ai was also said to be wolf...and she's endangering them because BO knows what she looks like (they would recognize here no matter the size)

I go with this. Wolf->dangerous for Conan & co.

oh and Even though I think Bourbon is Amuro...I want him to be ultimately good...

Wolves= general term of people who are dangerous.

Sera is just different sort of dangerous...

and I believe Ai was also said to be wolf...and she's endangering them because BO knows what she looks like (they would recognize here no matter the size)

I go with this. Wolf->dangerous for Conan & co.

oh and Even though I think Bourbon is Amuro...I want him to be ultimately good...

Okay, I hope this is what it means. But, no matter what, I don't think I will be thoroughly convinced without seeing it unfold in the manga. And Amuro being good.... um, there's a slim possibility for that to happen. I don't know, I just feel that it'd be good is he is like Vermouth, bad but supports Conan indirectly ;)

the term wolf has many meanings, but is often used for treachery, cruelty, and general maliciousness. For Ai, she traded on the BO, therefore treacherous, and cannot be trusted. Sera may simply be a little cruel in her methods. The BO is malicious and cruel and travel in a pack. This word is thrown around often and may be a red herring to readers. Just know we have seen a little cruelty from Sera in the bombing case. This word probably means different things for different people...

the term wolf has many meanings, but is often used for treachery, cruelty, and general maliciousness. For Ai, she traded on the BO, therefore treacherous, and cannot be trusted. Sera may simply be a little cruel in her methods. The BO is malicious and cruel and travel in a pack. This word is thrown around often and may be a red herring to readers. Just know we have seen a little cruelty from Sera in the bombing case. This word probably means different things for different people...

Thanks, this meaning is most convincing. It suits both Sera and Ai *Hi5*

way better answer than mine!

Thanks!

though I'd still add that Sera's investigation may endager her and probably Conan & co...

Sera's seiyuu is finally relased! And I'm so damn happy that it is not the same than Sayla Mass's seiyuu... No more Gundam references, please! The names are already enough.

Off Topic? Oh no...

I so wanted to see another mistaken kidnapping case with Sera involved. It will be funny if Sera is thought to be second accomplice but with help Conan and her solve the real one together. XD

ADDED: I have an idea about Sera...

When I thought back, I suddenly thought of Diana, she might be waiting for people to come to talk and invite them. At the cafe there there are many possibility she's looking forward to meet Kogoro and did not hesitate to invite.

Sera did heard of Kogoro as she is Japanese, and she's in America may already know Diana well, could be mastermind wanted Kogoro to accept. What's odd is, Diana somehow thought she able to get them understand with someone helping her. Conan know English, and this invitation is pretty straightforward as if she predict she can invite them with one being 'translator'.

Kudo's family is famous, it's likely Sera has piece together by actually do research on their biography and news online. She can go straight find the photo which taken on the case of Sonata, able to spot Conan's haunting expression which speaks of message no one know what's in his thoughts with Ran hugging him.

This kind of photo is good enough for her to investigate as she already receive Akai's possessions, and with Conan in photo, she will find it easy to investigate. Since Conan has establish his presence in London, Sera is convinced to see Kogoro or him has figure out where the bomber plan for devastation.

Sera can go face the bomber herself, but she may think it's best new faces can make mission succeed if she already tried before and was suspicious in Hade's eyes. I think this is how it caught Sera's attention of him being shown on photo online, Akai's photos, and being related to Kudo's family, this could be the reason which propel her to investigate Shinichi's whereabouts and her suspicion rose at Kogoro's family because he isn't famous earlier before Conan show up.

Sera is intelligent, I think this is how she figure out and have plans to investigate in Japan, might have second goal, is to help him if her answer is confirmed about him being Kudou Shinichi.

Mod note: merged dup thread.

tumblr_m07gzo10tH1qzdieio1_500.jpg

I knew Sera is just RUMORED to be Akai's Sister.

But is it true? I already saw the resemblance on their eyes.

But I was still Contradicting myself... If she's the Real thing or Not. :blink::blink:

• James know her. It's impossible for the Boss of FBI not to know his subordinate's Family. Or in Akai's Case, remaining Family.
  • She hates Ai. During the Ayumi Kidnapping Case, she said "Deletion For Data At least."
  • She knows Ai is Shiho (a.ka. her Brother's lover little sister) And Conan being Shinichi, Remember the Haunted Mansion Case? She shouted "Is this all right, Kudo-kun?" And she said she was "careless" while looking carefully at Conan.
  • And when she ran after Scar Akai, She said that she just saw "someone she know" and not her "Brother".
    Anyway... Sorry for the Long Post... :oops: