116 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Sera Masumi?

• Akai's sister (high school girl)
    • Akai's sister (also FBI)
    • Akai's sister (Black Org agent)
    • Akai's sister (someone else)
    • Bourbon
    • Black Org Agent (new)
    • Black Org Agent (known one in disguise)
    • Sister of Black Organization member
    • FBI
    • CIA
    • Other agency (Interpol, PSIA, MI6...)
    • New Organization
    • Miyano Akemi in disguise
    • Akai Shuuichi in disguise
    • Scar Akai in disguise
    • Other known character in disguise
    • Relative of other known character not mentioned above
    • non-BO freelance assassin
    • High school girl only
    • Someone else
  2. 2. What is Sera after? (multiple answer)

• Find Akai and/or investigate his death
    • Find Sherry
    • Kill Akai (vs. just find him)
    • Kill Sherry (vs. just find her)
    • Uncover Conan's true identity
    • Spy on Conan
    • Spy on Kogoro Detective Agency
    • Spy on the FBI
    • Spy on the CIA
    • Damage/Destroy the Black Org
    • Something else
    • Investigate the Black Org
    • Infiltrate the Black Org
    • Kill Shinichi/Conan
    • Kill someone else
    • Do something related to her family history in Japan
    • Find scar Akai (vs. Akai generally)

Well, Sera doesn't seem like a not-very-helpful girl. Rather, she seems to be mysterious and smart! She is not Eisuke by nature. But, if she is just a high school girl searching for her brother, then her story surely resembles Eisuke's! What I'm trying to say is that Conan suspected Eisuke that he was a part of the BO. But, he is not suspecting Sera that way as of now. I'm sure Gosho is not stupid enough to make Sera a repetitive character if she is gonna repeat the whole Eisuke thing again! She can't be an FBI, but there is not enough proof that can deny the fact that she is a BO member. So, I really think that Sera is a BO member!(She might not be a loyal member, like Kir).

probably it leads into different direction, sort of parallel to Eisuke's story. It's likely she's not going anywhere. After I observe her, she's a bit unpredictable, only Gosho knows what and I believe she has tricks up to her sleeve if she wanted to find her brother. One way, she may lure Conan into a mission or something and end up meeting FBI or worse, the Black Organization!

But she is probably Akai's sister. :)I think Sera isn't with the FBI! Jodie-sensei,Camel and James can't recognize her!

Do you remember? :)

detective-conan-2411651.jpg

And don't you think this is a bit strange? :mellow: I think she looking for her brother :) But we still don't know,if Okiya is Akai,or Burbon...

detective-conan-2295319.jpg

detective-conan-2411651.jpg

Also, using that chapter page you posted, did anyone else find it suspicious that James Black was the only one who recognized Sera as being a girl on the first try? Not to mention he only saw a picture of her and never actually met her in person. Everyone else (Conan, the police, Ran and Sonoko, etc.) all thought she was a boy, but this one man figured out she was a girl with only a picture as reference. James Black uses the excuse that his eyes have been cultivated this way with age, but I have a feeling he's keeping something away from the other agents. I think he knows Sera and has possibly come into contact with her before, but he can't tell anyone. I just don't know how this would tie in with anything.

Also, using that chapter page you posted, did anyone else find it suspicious that James Black was the only one who recognized Sera as being a girl on the first try? Not to mention he only saw a picture of her and never actually met her in person. Everyone else (Conan, the police, Ran and Sonoko, etc.) all thought she was a boy, but this one man figured out she was a girl with only a picture as reference. James Black uses the excuse that his eyes have been cultivated this way with age, but I have a feeling he's keeping something away from the other agents. I think he knows Sera and has possibly come into contact with her before, but he can't tell anyone. I just don't know how this would tie in with anything.

Hmm...You'r right!.. :mellow:

I think that old man knows much more than we thought. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that James knew the secret behind Akai's death from the beginning. It may explains why Gosho never let him meet Scar Akai face-to-face, as his reaction might have spoiled everything... (The same reason why Gosho avoided letting Ai approach Scar Akai, since she has the "Bo sense").

• Upvote 3

I think that old man knows much more than we thought. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that James knew the secret behind Akai's death from the beginning. It may explains why Gosho never let him meet Scar Akai face-to-face, as his reaction might have spoiled everything... (The same reason why Gosho avoided letting Ai approach Scar Akai, since she has the "Bo sense").

I pretty much agree with all of the above.

I think Akai never told James what he was up to because of the exchange between James and Akai right before Akai went to meet Rena; however, James has been shown to be a decent reader of people. James is usually the one informing other characters about why the various FBI members act the way they do, like Akai becoming more closed off because of Akemi's death, and Jodie being sensitive about Akai's death because they were a pair. I think he knows Akai well enough to suspect his strange behavior at the time indicated that he had a plan and James hasn't lost all trust in Akai yet.

Bonus points if James noticed Rikumichi's body was gone because someone should be keeping track of stuff like that, and as leader of the FBI action, James would be first to hear that the body went missing.

• Upvote 3

I'm sure James Black knows what the other members of the FBI don't. It could be possible that he knew that Akai has a sister. If she and her family was under the witness protection program, then as the leader of the FBI, he should have some idea about Akai's family.... and Akai being a suspicious person, I won't be surprised if he had always felt that Akai was alive somewhere...... and Rikumichi's body going missing will be another hint for him to go by his instincts.

@Charala97: Bit like what I've posted earlier, right?

I don't wanna believe that mrs.Kingston-theory; I have own theory..(but it might be possible that someone else has already made it up, but this still popped to my mind...)

I think Sera has been put to the witness protection program three years ago 'cause her brother(Akai) is part of BO and if something happens she could be in great danger(Akai's idea).

(Black could have met Sera then and 'cause of Akai's request he didn't mentioned anything else to Jodie and Camel.)

'Cause of the witness protection program Sera moved to USA to ...(is Sera her first or last name???) Japanese family which has some connections with FBI(propably) and changed her name.

And now after three years she

1. wants to know more about the organization which separated her away from her brother.

2. wants to find her brother

3. investigates other weird things in Japan (Shinichi-is-Conan thing for example)

@Charala97: Bit like what I've posted earlier, right?

Yeah :) I agree with Sera in witness Protection Program theory. The 3 points are also good. But I think we need more emphasis for the 3rd one..... there must be something about Shinichi that attracts Sera. She might have found out that Akai and Conan were in good terms before his supposed death. I think someone mentioned that before.....

I'm pretty sure that sera is Akai's sister cause in one of Goshos interviews he said that " She might be the sister of some important character…"

I'm not sure is this the best place to say this but... Have you seen the cover of upcoming DC volume(73)?! It's awesome!!!

Well, I couldn't post the image but here is a link to Conan-kun. It's Finnish Detective Conan fansite. There is also a list about the chapters in that vol. I don't need to care about the texts in Finnish...

News about DC vol 73

I also can't wait to watch Sera on tv. ahhh... Sera's appearance may lead Conan find a new lead as the arc started happening.

Yeah, me too! Can't wait to see Sera in the anime series :) I wonder who's gonna voice her.... it could be a guy, she is a tomboy after all!

Yeah, me too! Can't wait to see Sera in the anime series :) I wonder who's gonna voice her.... it could be a guy, she is a tomboy after all!

I'm looking forward of seeing it. But no! Not a guy for her seiyuu! Absolutely not!

I'm looking forward of seeing it. But no! Not a guy for her seiyuu! Absolutely not!

I am not really fond of that idea either, but, as long as I get see her in the anime, I don't mind! The episode should be out in a month or so I guess. *fingers crossed*

hmm i think that we obviously think she's akai's sister to be it

i think she,s the sister of kudo or hattori maybe even a BO member or bourbon's sis but not akai

their sister, nah

forget about that

well akai was once in the BO, you could say she is the sister of ab ex BO member