116 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Sera Masumi?

• Akai's sister (high school girl)
    • Akai's sister (also FBI)
    • Akai's sister (Black Org agent)
    • Akai's sister (someone else)
    • Bourbon
    • Black Org Agent (new)
    • Black Org Agent (known one in disguise)
    • Sister of Black Organization member
    • FBI
    • CIA
    • Other agency (Interpol, PSIA, MI6...)
    • New Organization
    • Miyano Akemi in disguise
    • Akai Shuuichi in disguise
    • Scar Akai in disguise
    • Other known character in disguise
    • Relative of other known character not mentioned above
    • non-BO freelance assassin
    • High school girl only
    • Someone else
  2. 2. What is Sera after? (multiple answer)

• Find Akai and/or investigate his death
    • Find Sherry
    • Kill Akai (vs. just find him)
    • Kill Sherry (vs. just find her)
    • Uncover Conan's true identity
    • Spy on Conan
    • Spy on Kogoro Detective Agency
    • Spy on the FBI
    • Spy on the CIA
    • Damage/Destroy the Black Org
    • Something else
    • Investigate the Black Org
    • Infiltrate the Black Org
    • Kill Shinichi/Conan
    • Kill someone else
    • Do something related to her family history in Japan
    • Find scar Akai (vs. Akai generally)

You mean, when they actually met for the very first time in the manga (if so, then you can read this site's wiki about Sera), or, are you talking about the 'mistery' behind Sera, because even Conan thought she looks familiar? If so, then the answer isn't there yet~

Yes I mean about the mystery in chapter"846", there should be a hidden thing more insane, more twisted, something  like DC 
what is the problem with her tooth ? does anyone else in DC have it ?

I have a question. In file 800, Amuro's "Why here?" thought was for Sera or Vermouth? I remember we were discussing about it in one of the threads, but I don't think we came to a conclusion, did we? If it was meant for Sera, then he surely knew that Sera is Akai's sister back then itself. But if it was for Vermouth, I don't understand why he was so shocked, she was the one helping him with the Scar Akai disguise and knew exactly what he was up to. So it shouldn't be that shocking for him to see her there.

And another one, the call made by Vermouth in the same case was for Bourbon (Amuro). So to whom were Sera and Akai (Okiya) talking to? I can think of a few possibilities for Okiya, but Sera? 

I think Sera is just fakeing the call, and she wants to see Conans reaction, couse I think she suspects that he is Shinichi and that he was involved with her brother.

Sera has two elder brothers. the eldest one is dead and taught her jeet kun do (Akai) and her second eldest brother is very smart and helps her with her cases through the phone....... any guesses as to who this guy would be?? I think it'll be a person with a double tooth :P A new character!!

I think Sera is Shuu's sister but I also think she likes Kudo also, see the way she spoke to him about liking someone from a very long time ago? Also on how she teared up when Ran took care of Conan? Also on how she took out that woman with her bike to save Conan and attacked Conan with a hug and a little bit of blushing? Yeah I think they met a long time ago and she liked him ever since. Also you can tell she knows his identity by the way she responds to his actions in her thoughts. During the East vs West she saw Conan thinking and said the competition is about to begin, he didn't once bring out his phone beforehand confirming that he spoke to "kudo" about it. Also when Ran was talking to Sonoko and Sera about Ai and Conan sawing they talk like adults but Conan is more interested in detective works and likes Holmes as much as Kudo and Sera responded in her head Yeah I know? The big twist is the girl, on her identity, and even if that she is a she. I'm waiting on the rest of the manga to come out.

Edit: I think Sera connection to Shinichi is also related to himself as a kid, maybe evidence from episode 96 of the anime. Ran saw a picture of them as kids with the old magician, which the picture was revealed in the manga. Ran did say that Masumi reminds her of magic at work correct? Also during the showdown between the east vs west deduction, when heiji made the remark towards Masumi's breast, Masumi replied "my mom's breast is big and hers is due to come anytime, right Ran?" Then Ran agreed but then thinking she never saw her mother. Maybe Ran encountered her mother before in the past and Masumi thought Ran remembered how she looked?

I'm considering the possibility that Natsuki Koshimizu are the same person However That doesn't look like it works...

Why?

Firstly, She is a detective who has met Conan. At the end of the episode (497) It seems she also showed interest in Conan's character.

They both shared similar eye color and when Ran saw here In episode 479, It was on a boat so her thinking of waves makes sense (Chapter )

Since She's also a detective, it's not unreasonable to think that her involvement with the Mystery girl is apart of a request. As for the request, it could be a search for leads on Akai or to investigate things related to the organization

considering the fact that any connections to the organization and Akai both have to do with Conan and Haibara. Assuming the one who is behind Sera is That Mystery girl and their relations are close enough, you can also see why

they want to find out if they can trust conan by leaving clues without revealing too much (Ch 879). Concerning the relation ship with Akai, I think Akai does have a sibling, being the Mystery person however, The fact that Sera is 

Akai's sister has not been truly confirmed. The reasoning behind the bags and black hair is to mislead people into thinking she's Akai's sister.

Things to break this theory?

1) Train Incident, Subconciously calls Akai Shuu-nii (Meaning relatively close however doesn't exactly mean they're related either)

2)The tooth that shows when she smiles (Not on Natsuki but then I haven't seen her smile with a closed mouth)

3)Haven't seen any piercings on Sera (Natsuki does have piercings however can be hidden with makeup)

4)Nakamura pulls her face and no mask comes off (however if makeup is only applied a little make up, both sera and Natsuki can look alike considering they have similar features)

5)Chapter 845- Uses Akai's line with ("... This is our territory...") with Ran (although it's possible that she's using info the mystery kid gave to thoroughly play Akai's sister)

6)It would be rather difficult to play a role of someone's sister constantly so it's not the smartest plan and would likely not be used

7)Sera was in America until recently

275px-Natsuki_Koshimizu_Profile.jpg20130814065057%21Masumi_Sera_Profile.jpg

Isn't Natsuki Koshimizu in jail for committing a murder?

Its pretty obvious that Conan meet her before, most likely as Shinichi, and maybe Ran has to, i feel like its a flashback senario that haven't been shown in anime nor the manga.

oh, but you never know^^ that is the only character that we've seen that matches

and there's the possibility of breaking out which would explain why sera can't tell

Conan her identity yet.

im actually starting to think that the second eldest brother is okiya subaru O.o

i mean he is smart and can solve cases and he knows Conan very well (i think he even knows that conan is shinichi because of the "yusaku cold case" chapter) so in that one chapter where he replied to sera "if it's him you will be fine" (or something like that) it kinda fits.

this could also be the case because Gosho loves to make us think one thing and then completely troll us XD (example: for the whole vermouth arc, Gosho built it up so that everyone would suspect Jodie to be vermouth but it was actually doctor Araide)

not very good proof but it is a possibility unless i overlooked a detail about her brother that proves me wrong XD

im actually starting to think that the second eldest brother is okiya subaru O.o

i mean he is smart and can solve cases and he knows Conan very well (i think he even knows that conan is shinichi because of the "yusaku cold case" chapter) so in that one chapter where he replied to sera "if it's him you will be fine" (or something like that) it kinda fits.

this could also be the case because Gosho loves to make us think one thing and then completely troll us XD (example: for the whole vermouth arc, Gosho built it up so that everyone would suspect Jodie to be vermouth but it was actually doctor Araide)

not very good proof but it is a possibility unless i overlooked a detail about her brother that proves me wrong XD

I really don't think so...Haibara recognized okiya as Akai("don't make that kind of face") ,and Okiya knows many details about Ai,so him being the brother is unlikely.All the clues points to Okiya=Akai.

Its also hard to ignore the fact that Okiya was on the Train Arc where Akai appears and throws the grenade at bourbon while wearing Sera's hat. Remember during the Kid heist with the turtle at the end Masumi said her hat has the same feel as her brother ever since the aftermath of the train arc? Then Conan just stands there looking at her with the .... bubble? He HAS to be Akai, but then think about it, if Conan knows EVERYTHING that happened on the train, then can we say that he knows Masumi is Akai's brother?

• Upvote 1

I was talking about the Akai who threw the grenade but thinking about it now, I don't think he'd do that.

Though I didn't think Akai would deliberately appear in front of Bourbon.

I was talking about the Akai who threw the grenade but thinking about it now, I don't think he'd do that.

Though I didn't think Akai would deliberately appear in front of Bourbon.

Akai didn't have a choice. Kid blabbed to Bourbon that the luggage of the train was bombed, so Bourbon was going to move "Shiho" elsewhere. If Akai didn't act when he did, the situation might have changed and forced Kaitou Kid to use something Shiho wouldn't ever use -- like smoke bombs. That would ruin any plan Conan had to turn the Black Organization's plan against them and fake Shiho's death. (Personally, I think the train case was poorly done from a writing perspective. Conan acted too perfectly and certainly with the little info they learned on the fly IMHO. Conan's plan probably wouldn't have gone so well if more Org members were on the train, like Gin, or if the members weren't Bourbon and Vermouth. Besides, what if the Org's plan was to douse the whole train in sleeping gas, search room to room, and blame it on Kaitou Kid who was staking out the train for his next heist? If Conan was really behaving realistically, he wouldn't have let anyone board the train or done something to sabotage the departure before anyone could board. Letting Ran and the DB get into an unknown situation with murderous Org agents is pretty arrogant of Conan as it stands.)

It was much better for Akai to use his own face in that situation rather than Okiya's. If Okiya was seen then he might be traced to the Kudo household, putting Haibara and Conan in danger. If his face as Akai is seen, Kir might die, but Shiho and Conan would be okay because Akai could go back to disguising as Okiya. (I think Akai is prioritizing Shiho over Kir in part because of Akemi's promise.)

• Upvote 1