Detective Conan World
Detective Kudo

Why doesn't anyone find the needle

The answer is simple: This is manga, what do you expect ? <_< The fact that no one notice Kogorou doesn't open his mouth when showing his deduction is not reality enough. I remember in an interview, when Gosho was asked about this, he said something like :" Because this is manga !".

hahaha! well because this Manga pays so much attention to detail, I thought itwas something to be discussed

Same thing happened to Gin.

In the end I don't think it's something Gosho expected someone to actually think about. The "needle" strikes Kogoro (or whoever Conan uses) in order for him to paralyze them, that's all the audience needs to know.

Well it doesn't make compete sense unless this is addressed, Gosho never explained this, i think your right about him not expecting this question

Actually During the Reunion With the Black Corps episodes, 176-178, we see Gin get hit by the tranc' dart then we see the dart/needle just break into tiny fragments. Maybe the original idea was to have it shatter after impact but it could be that doesn't do this 100% of the time. This could be the reason why the one time Conan hits Ran back pocket and remains intact.

WOW really, I thought GIN shot it out of his arm, so he wouldn't pass out. Plus a piece of needle would still be under the skin wouldn't it, unless it dissolved away

I think that the needle is just suupaa tiny and no one can see it...

I that would make sense if Conan didn't try to retrieve it from Ran in that one episode, and the fact Kogoro would have a lot of tiny needles in him , you know.

P.S haha xD at Mohorovicic

I request submission of additional evidence:

During the second part of the White Day case, Conan shoots Kogoro with the watch on the forehead. We see the needle, and it doesn't seem to disintegrate and eventually it just disappers.

The answer is simple: This is manga, what do you expect ? <_< The fact that no one notice Kogorou doesn't open his mouth when showing his deduction is not reality enough. I remember in an interview, when Gosho was asked about this, he said something like :" Because this is manga !".

That's true. In most mangas/anime, the author tends to overlook the small details that could become "incriminating evidence". The fact that nobody notices Kogoro isn't actually talking is good evidence.

Not surprised it was Detective Kudo who took initiative and started this post...

I request submission of additional evidence:

During the second part of the White Day case, Conan shoots Kogoro with the watch on the forehead. We see the needle, and it doesn't seem to disintegrate and eventually it just disappers.

yea i noticed that too! Also Kogoro noticed that he gets a tingle in the back of his neck, or his forehead. Why wouldn't he touch his neck after waking up? or his forehead? I'm starting to get the feeling he knows what is going on. Just look at how he dosn't throw Conan out during investigations anymore. It may become invisable but anybody at this point would realize whats happening.

That's true. In most mangas/anime, the author tends to overlook the small details that could become "incriminating evidence". The fact that nobody notices Kogoro isn't actually talking is good evidence.

Not surprised it was Detective Kudo who took initiative and started this post...

Hahahaha! you got me, but it was bothering me, why didn't anyone find it? or does someone pull it out to help Conan...

Yeah as expected of Kudo! your great at everything hahaha

*IdentityUnknown's spirit hovers next to Kogoro and takes out needle* :P

LOL! as expected of Martian-san... so being a martian has benefits...

................................................................................

Manga's are fiction no matter what even if it is in the genre slice of life

There are quite flaws in DC I think O.O

For me,

I think the needles disappears an minute after but leaves the effect on the person...

And has a special material that doesn't leave a trace...

But it lets me wonder also, y does Kogorou doesn't notice when he's being stuck...

:blink: :blink: :blink: