Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

I dip it in someone's blood and give it to you and you paint something with it. It is do nice it's displayed in an exhibit then people discover that its painted with blood and that it's the blood of a person who was murdered. So you are accused of being the murderer and youre taken to jail and it's so bad there and the person in the cell next door discovers you painted a brush with his brothers own hood so when he tries to steal it and you don't let him he kills you and takes it cuz it's the only memory of his brother.

Fingernail.

First, I make you lose consciousness by getting a handkerchief dipped in chloroform over your mouth and nose. After that, I tie your hands, legs, and put you on the bed, with your back on it. I take the fingernail and dig up your neck with it, alongside the Adam's apple.

Plastic bottle.

*Shivers at Phi-kun's post*

Easy. I place a charcoal burner inside a giant plastic bottle and lock you in, no way out. You die becuse of carbon monoxide poisoning(asphyxiation).

Bubbles.

Alright then, <_<

I hit Phi-kun's head with the bottle so hard his head broke and he died.

BUBBLES. ^_^

I tried to make you memorize ALL THE CONTENTS OF THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS and it was so complicated your brain EXPLODED. And you die. (Whoa...seriously, I think this is possible)

Red.(Yes, the color. Good luck.)

OTTD desires a villa. I build a villa, and but cleverly disguise one C4 as a normal brick and place it in the washroom. While going to there, OTTD slips on a bar of soap and their head hits the designated brick I placed, thus causing it to explode. Rushed to the ICU, while the doctors are gone I go in there and unplug your life support cable only to put in my PSP charger cable and say "Thank God I reached a save point." In the game I'm playing, I suddenly jump when a C4 explodes killing my player and at the same time my headphones disconnect and you die from the shock of the voice and an unplugged life support unit.

The Word "Pinky"

• Upvote 1

sLAM you with red bat until you dead.

A brick of C4 explosivee

You killed me with the bat, not the color itself.

I slam your head into that Nova-6 Nerve Agents so hard you died.

Again, Red. The color.

Red?

Unluckily, you have an eyes like a bull...

and when you see it, you go in rage... and killed yourself...

Sorry to ruin it for you, but bulls see in black and white. it's just the movement that makes them angry.:D

You and I fight on whether clouds are solid or not and you keep insisting they arent and i say they are solid you can actually sit on them. then i discover that's not true but for the sake of not losing to you i make a humonguous cotton sculpture and hang it in the sky and take you and make you sit there. afterwards you start to believe me but after I've removed the cloud you take a plane and jump off from the plane to a real cloud but of course you fall and you land in a tree in an unknown forest where you can find no food. fortunately a group of people living there find you and feed you for a few days but then as their huge elephant was starting to get hungry and they had given you all the food the find it only fair to kill you to feed you to the elephant they do so (okay that sounded stupid).

a single word.

Sorry to ruin it for you, but bulls see in black and white. it's just the movement that makes them angry.:D

...yeah! i know that... I just "shortcutted it" ^_^

For OTTD Player...

I slammed you with a keyboard (metal one) so hard that you died...

>> a comb

For OTTD Player...

I slammed you with a keyboard (metal one) so hard that you died...

Reference to Angry German Kid!

Detective-DB

I threw the comb and penetrate your eyes.

G18 Machine Pistol

i strangle you with it (i don't think that's possible -_-")

>>a weighing scale

It IS possible to strangle with a hair strand. Great idea.

I bang your head with a weighing scale and you die.

>>Nothing.

...yeah! i know that... I just "shortcutted it" ^_^

:D

Black... I paint my clothes black and you're scared to death because you think I'm from the black organization. I start to stalk you and it drives you to committing suicide.

letter (a written letter)

You are extremely letter-phobic. I showed you the letter by surprise and due to so much terror and shock, you die.

*Secretly revives afterward* Hang in there, Yuki-chan! xD

The Moon.