Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

*grins* I like a challenge.

I use a tactic similar to that in my coca cola murder.

I shove you (holding said burger) into the meeting room of the VVS (Vigilante Vegan Society)

-yes,I just made that up-

You are subjected to death by tofu. -forced soybean ingestion to the point of suicide- xD

Either that or I smother you with its white-meaty goodness. :]

I seperate the U S and B. Then I hang you with the U, but B on your face like glasses and smash your face with S. U B deadS?

MARKEEEEEEEEEER!

I use the chocolate as a pencil and write your name in my Death Note. :3 muahaha

A piece of grass.

You dare to kill my Misa?

Well I force-feed you grass. Since you are not an animal (social animal btw) your digestive system rejects this intake resulting in severe stomach aches and I conveniently hand you some medicine *cough*poison*cough* but you refuse to take it so I just stuff more grass down your throat. icon_e_biggrin.gif

My drawing of Shinichi icon_twisted.gif

Ohohohoho! rolleyes.gif First I put the both of you on a blind date. You fall for each other. Then I kidnap Nataku and you track me down so I ask your life our Nataku? you say kill me and let Nataku go. I decide to let Nataku go who in turn kills you for trying to get yourself killed. Then you wake up and realize that it was dream and find camera on your ceiling with a note saying "You were speaking out aloud in you dream." I show the tape to Nataku and you almost die from embarrassment. You turn quite red and I begin explaining about how the increased output of blood combats this emergency with glucagon or something and you die by shooting yourself because of my lecture. :P

A phone number.

Someone gives you some kind of love potion that makes you fall in love with a random person then that person smiles at you and you go crazy and faint. :P people think you're dead and they put you in your grave and you don't wake up because you die of suffocation.

iPhone home button.

~ A snowflake.

<_<

I'm snowflake, so always carry a snowflake-loaded gun which I can make stronger with my snowflake powers :P I shoot a humonguous snowflake and that snowflake divides in a trillion snowflakes to cover you all up. It was summer and you were wearing light clothes, so covered wiu snowflakes you die of cold.

Vaseline

I smile in front of you. It's so shocking that you back up into a tray covered in smiley-face stickers laced with poison that seeps through your skin and kills you~ (that was needlessly, creatively cruel...)

A box of rubber bands~ xD

I shoot a herring with a Bigger-inator and it becomes big and eats you. You die.

An emblem.

• Upvote 1