Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

i chew the gum and make a human size bubble so that AL can fit in it.when there will be no air in the bubble then he would suffocate and die.

cookies

You though that the pencil was a weapon and tried to stab people,but you actually were hallucinating and stabbed yourself with a knife you though was a pencil.

Eternal life

You are Christian and believe in eternal life... after death. So you commit suicide in order to be granted eternal life :) (ok, that's weird ^^')

the moon

I mean no offense to Christians, please consider this... artistic license? idk just I meant nothing by that death.

Edited by Hallolo

Why am I not surprised? rolleyes.gif FYI your shoes would have killed me from a mile away.

Attaches ear studs to your ears, connects copper wire and runs 2500V in them. You die :P

Ambulance

• Upvote 1

You put your headphones in your ears, turn the sound UP and die from hearing Conan singing :)

<--

and if you survived that... well you can always die from laughter thanks to Megure-keibu ;)

Vacation.