Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

The pasta seemed harmless, but really, it held a bomb hidden within it. As you sing the pasta song "Spaghetti! Spaghetti! I can't get enough! Covered in sauce, and sprinkled in cheese! Sp..." Nomnomnom... BOOOM!!! The explosive device explodes, killing you instantly. The police are convinced it was an accident, and not connected to the recent 1849 murders of other DCW forum users.

A Nintendo 64

Sorry, Kaito-chan, but I have to do this >w<

I cover your face with a balloon and you die of suffocation :v

A bookmark?

I use them as ammunition and put a hole in your head with it. (Sorry!)

A dandelion.

I have Conan duet with Giant from Doraemon, singing so loudly that your brain can't take it anymore and you die (Sorry...Conan hihi :D)

T-shirt

(Looking forward to see how I'm gonna get killed ;) )

You see,  the battery was super toxic and I mix it together with your cereal and the toxic infected the whole cereal, you ate it and you die... Farewell, bro :P

Lipstick ...

I can think of five ways off the top of my head, but they're all too cliche, so let me think for a few minutes while I grab a drink . . .

Okay, I take your lipstick and wire a small explosive device into it so that it will active with a five second delay when you adjust the lipstick so I blows your head off as you apply it. (Maybe a little cliche, but not as much as the poison lipstick that is in half the spy movies ever made.)

Wireless computer mouse.

Hm... Then I shall tie a sharp blade at the tip of the mouse n sneak into your house at night and slash your throat till your carotid artery break and the result is you die... :)

Teddy bear 

Tough one...let's see

The nail clippings are actually Kurama/Kyuubi's, which is way larger than a man and I drop it from high ground and you die...(Imagination rules :P

Or simply dip it in poison and mix it with your breakfast and you get the same result :P

A drop of water hihi

I'm too old to play with a toy lightsaber; it would hang on the wall with the rest of my Star Wars collection.

It's a metal pencil case and I wore it up to a powerful battery so you are electrocuted as soon as you touch it.

I don't use this myself, so let's see how you'd kill me with...

Shaving cream