Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

I tie you to a plane's wheels or tires or whatever you call them. Eventually you die, either from hunter or fear or too high pressure (if that is possible) or at landing.

Shampoo.

I put shampoo on the floor of your bath and when you walk on it, you fell, and your head hits the floor and BOOOOOOOOM BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

baby

I put shampoo on the floor of your bath and when you walk on it, you fell, and your head hits the floor and BOOOOOOOOM BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

baby

Beat you over the head with it.

Dirty Underwear. 

I give you the Anokata's number and tell you it's mine. When you dial it you realize it's that same song and you start to go crazy of fear thinking I'm Anokata. Then I start creeping you out by sending you wierd coded threatening messages from that number. You are scared to the point that it drives you to commuting suicide.

Thermometer.

I make you have a fever, and when I say "open your mouth so I can measure your temp." I stick a thermometer down your throat to the point it chokes you till you die, bye bye to you.

a little tiny wrapper.like a jolly rancher wrapper.

I throw it at you ninja star-style. Since it's a storebought cookie, it's hard as a rock and gives you a concussion. In your baffled state, you walk into traffic and are hit by a Keebler Cookie delivery truck. 

A pendant.

I tell Ran you're Shinichi's new girlfriend and out of a fit of jealousy she kicks you in the head, killing you.

A Pikachu plush toy,

(I kill you with that? O.O) C.C?

I carve a stone into C.C and I hit your head with it and you die. 

This emoticon ----> foxxdplz.gif

I annoy you so much with that emoticon that you are dazed. While you are dazed, I whack you on the head with a pipe. End of your life.

Kobayashi-sensei (and make it entertaining!)

Kobayashi-sensei dances around in a really funny way, and you laugh so hard you can't breathe anymore. You die.

A Pokeball.