Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

KILL the Person Above You [Forum Game]

I blindfolded you and you fell off the west side of a building… of all the sides but just as you was about to hit the ground, a train ended your life about three seconds prematurely.

SA-11 Gadfly

I don't know what that is. I took and used it. So happens your life ended.

Heart shaped broccoli.

A Surface-To-Air Missile vehicle.

You are allergic with broccoli. But Valther are arrived and forced you to eat the Heart shaped brocoli and you died by the allergen.

A rap song

There was a rap song in which once a person hears it, he or she will die. You propped up your headphones, and that song suddenly played. You die.

A rose.

The railway was coated in poison.....you dropped your hamburger on the railway, picked it up, and ate it. YOU DIE!!

A bouquet.

Oooh... I miss this :P

I have some chloroform in the flowers so when you smell them, you grow unconscious. You fall and bang your head on the wall and die.

Toothpaste.

Oooh... I miss this :P

I have some chloroform in the flowers so when you smell them, you grow unconscious. You fall and bang your head on the wall and die.

Toothpaste.

I punch you in the face until you are knocked out, then use 5 tubes of toothpaste and empty each into your mouth and nose holes. Then, you wake up and i make sure you suffocate. After, i cut you up into little pieces, and pack you into meat packets and sell you as ground beef so nobody finds your body, then i drink some coffee. 

-------

ITEM: Airplane

I punch you in the face until you are knocked out, then use 5 tubes of toothpaste and empty each into your mouth and nose holes. Then, you wake up and i make sure you suffocate. After, i cut you up into little pieces, and pack you into meat packets and sell you as ground beef so nobody finds your body, then i drink some coffee.

-------

ITEM: Airplane

:o Am I that evil? :(

I tie you up and get an airplane and turn it on in front of you. The propeller turns so fast it cuts you into pieces.

Shadow

:o Am I that evil? :(

I tie you up and get an airplane and turn it on in front of you. The propeller turns so fast it cuts you into pieces.

Shadow

Yes you are evil. XD

Anyways, i dress up as Pyramid Head from Silent Hill, and drag my sword across the ground so you hear the grinding. Then you see my shadow, and you have a heart attack and die. After you die, i personally cut you into pieces, throw your bones into a lake, then put your body parts into blenders and make milkshakes. Then sell them and say its a secret ingredient to make it red and chunky. 

-------------------

ITEM: Dirty pair of underpants with a giant poop stain inside.

*sends video of you wearing said item in your house on tv* *headlines next day say something about a suicide in your house*

A USB.

*sends video of you wearing said item in your house on tv* *headlines next day say something about a suicide in your house*

A USB.

Id stab you in the neck with the USB end and make you bleed to death. Then, cut you up and feed you to my dog. 

ITEM: A Case Closed Season 3 DVD

A CD is 6 inch is diameter. I sharpen it on sand paper and kill your dog with it and then use it's severed head to bite your neck, and leave the cover of the CD saying Case Closed.

:) yes this face.

I use it to cut your wrists and dump them in a bucket of hot water.

A Banana. :angry:

I repeatedly beat you with a banana.

Watch this for an LOL: 

ITEM: a single hot cheeto. (Not a bag, but a lonely cheeto.)

I'd eat it and not care about it at all. XD And then again, I'd burn your head.

A party canon.

Put you in the canon and launch you head first into a plane engine. 

ITEM: The game AMY  (terrible game btw)