Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

8.9 Magnitude earthquake, tsunami in Tokyo

Yup, he's dead. :(

My sincere condolences, Mohorivicic....

And I searched in google, it said that Gosho is alive... Here is the link...

Wow, this earthquake and tsunami... to be honest I only heard about it last night. I'd had a schooltrip so I didn't see or hear any news until I got home. Anyway, I pray Japan and all the people affected recover as best as possible and, admittedly I'm not good at being sympathetic but I'm really sorry for your loss Mohorovicic

And the pictures on the link below really hit home just how much all those people have been affected

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12721552

I feel so sorry for you, Mohorovicic! Losing a family member must really, really, suck. I hope that there is a much smaller death toll this time and that the fires are put out soon. I hope that there is nothing wrong with the nuclear facilities (but my dad said there was an explosion in one of them this morning.). This is terrible. I wish that everybody is OK!

Not to mention that I lost a relative that lives in Japan. I feel so depressed.

Very sorry about that. :( My condolences.

Fortunately, though, my friend who lives in Osaka is okay. Their area was hit with a magnitude 3.

This just in.

It has been announced that the magnitude of the earthquake was 9.0.

9.0, huh? I think it's now tied with the Kamchatka earthquakes at the fourth strongest earthquake in recorded history. I can't believe how strong it was.

There may be another earthquake magnitude 7 this week in northeast Japan (probability is about 70% the 14th and 15th and 50% the 16th). The french ambassy asked french people to move in the west or the south of Japan if they can.

There may be another earthquake magnitude 7 this week in northeast Japan (probability is about 70% the 14th and 15th and 50% the 16th). The french ambassy asked french people to move in the west or the south of Japan if they can.

I'm guessing Japan's airports are all shut down.

I thought the earthquake was 8.9, but either way, it was absolutely terrible!

yea, im guessing they just changed the estimate of the earthquake. Those aftershocks are going to be terrible, also i wonder is France going to help out with the releif effort and will they offer to evacuate their citizens

yea, im guessing they just changed the estimate of the earthquake. Those aftershocks are going to be terrible, also i wonder is France going to help out with the releif effort and will they offer to evacuate their citizens

France is almost a quarter of the globe away...

Good news. For the sake of people that haven't heard, I heard that Gosho lived.

Gosho is alive, yes. there are many messages on Twitter or anywhere else about it. He also said that:

青山先生からの伝言だよ! 「結構仕事場揺れたけど、ノープロブレム! ちゃんと締め切り前に原稿上げたよ(笑) P.S.新キャラの名前は、『世良』! かなり重要なキャラなので、みんなよろしくねん♪」

No problem he could finish the files even if there were the earthquake. The new character is very important and he gave his name but I'm not sure of the pronunciation: 『世良』

Gosho is alive, yes. there are many messages on Twitter or anywhere else about it. He also said that:

No problem he could finish the files even if there were the earthquake. The new character is very important and he gave his name but I'm not sure of the pronunciation: 『世良』

Hooray!! i was really glad to find that out, i was really concerned :grin:

Those aftershocks are going to be terrible, also i wonder is France going to help out with the releif effort and will they offer to evacuate their citizens

Actually how could they evacuate the french citizens? In Tokyo it's impossible to book a bus or a train for another part of the country and my friends told me Narita airport is closed.

And what about people who LIVE in Japan. Do you imagine it's easy to run away with your job, family and friends behind you? people can't leave their job so easily anyway.