Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

8.9 Magnitude earthquake, tsunami in Tokyo

-> http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/03/11/cabrera.japan.quake.cnn

I just hope most people are fine including, Kenny-sensei, Kazu, DetectiveSherry, Gosho, etc. 4fd9f2d3.gif

:arrow: :(

Me,too worried to it..when the first place i know it...i am shocked..

But, it said that it was the most worst earthquake and tsunami happened in japan. :(

And more than 200 corpses were found on a beach in (or near) Sendai... and the number of victims won't stop for a few days...

prayer...

oh,god,

please help our fellow person to live and move on,such us on hokkaido,okinawa and all sides of japan,which terribly affected with the earthquake.

may you all god bless us..amen

The day after I finish exams too...

My area wasn't hit as hard. The north-eastern part of Japan looks grim though. A nuclear power plant in fukushima in danger, a oil refinery in Chiba catching fire and I can't explain how bad it looks over in Sendai, Iwate and Aomori.

I'm fine. Only magnitude 3 in Osaka. I hope the other members are fine too.

It was very hard in the north.

The day after I finish exams too...

My area wasn't hit as hard. The north-eastern part of Japan looks grim though. A nuclear power plant in fukushima in danger, a oil refinery in Chiba catching fire and I can't explain how bad it looks over in Sendai, Iwate and Aomori.

Kazu! Kenny! thank God you two are alright! I was really worried if something might have happened to you th_015_orz-v2.gif.

And more than 200 corpses were found on a beach in (or near) Sendai... and the number of victims won't stop for a few days...

Gasp! I really hope and pray this ends soon. D:

That's absolutely terrible, Mohorovicic. :( This is just absolutely awful. I just hope it all stops soon.

For the record, if anyone wants to donate, The Red Cross would be the most suitable place to donate to as of right now. The Japanese government has asked The Red Cross for donations. A $10 minimum donation can be sent by people if you live in the US, by texting "REDCROSS" to 90999. You can also use this link: here

If you live in the UK: here

Also, if you're able to contribute information on if someone is alright, or if you want to check if any loved ones are reported as safe, Google has put out a website for just that: here

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that Moho!

And I feel so bad for all those still having to face after shocks an tsunami waves. I learned all about this in school, only a few hours after it happened. Such sad news!

:( That's really awful...

I hope the death toll doesn't rise too much..

unfortunately, not all fatalities are immediate... we could be hearing about stuff for weeks on this topic

Sadly that is to be expected, the numbers are frightening.I think we all remember the last tsunami and how tragic that was and how much impact it had on the world. My condolences to those in mourning, and my best wishes for those of you that are still waiting for news about loved ones

Morning everybody. It seems that my friends living in Japan are fine but one of my friend lives in Iwate prefecture (next to Miyagi prefecture) and nobody can contact him. We just hope it's because he doesn't have electricity anymore. But the night should have been long for people living there...

Sadly that is to be expected, the numbers are frightening.I think we all remember the last tsunami and how tragic that was and how much impact it had on the world. My condolences to those in mourning, and my best wishes for those of you that are still waiting for news about loved ones

You're talking about the 2004 tsunami in Sumatra, right? Yeah, that was a bad one. The death toll was a staggering 230,000+. An extreme number in any terms.

Morning everybody. It seems that my friends living in Japan are fine but one of my friend lives in Iwate prefecture (next to Miyagi prefecture) and nobody can contact him. We just hope it's because he doesn't have electricity anymore. But the night should have been long for people living there...

I hope your friend is doing okay. It must be hard on you not knowing how he's doing.

R.I.P for those people who've suffered in the earthquake.China met a strong one 3 years ago so I totally feel sorry for Japanese...hope the country will build up again fast after the event.