CarpetCrawler

Favorite Episodes

Ep. 54

Ep. 263

Ep. 304

Ep. 308~311

Ep. 345

Ep. 495~500

Basicly Kudo v.s. BO episodes (exceptions being 263 since it was the first DC story I ever saw and 304 since it had Matsuda). Funny how it took 500 episodes to finally get to a point where the character's stories finally come starting together. Now with Burbon and Akai's ghost coming into the scene I'm kinda waiting when Gosho plans to start having his characters start coming together. As much as BO's made more appearences lately it kinda feels like Gin, Vodka, Vermouth, Chianti, Korn & Boss are the only members of the BO. I mean, there's got to more snipers under the organization's scope (at least enough so that one commiting suicide wouldn't change a thing) why does Gosho only focus on them? The only time the BO actually felt like like a big organization was in Haibara's flashbacks.

Investigation_Kudo%27s_house.jpg

I know right? I love the Black Organization episodes and all, but you're right: there need to be more members. A lot more members. We can't just have a handful of people roaming around killing people. We need to have at least 10 more members that aren't dead or traitors. Maybe some more variety, too. Yoshiaki Hara was the only computer hacker in the Organization, and he was only there for M-5. Now that Pisco is dead, don't we need at least two more people to cover the financial category? Also, Sherry escaped, and it seems that Gin is so obsessed with killing her that she must have been really important, which leads us to think she was the only "worth while" lab research member. If they are trying to find a way to stay immortal, than why aren't there more lab researchers? Not to mention Tequila. He was blown up, and now there isn't anybody to cover the IT research. The Organization really have to get some more members. Maybe not reveal them all at once, but at least reveal two every once in a while that don't die off in the same episode. I think that would be something Aoyama should do. It would keep people from thinking the end of the series is dragging, and it would keep Black Organization fans (like me) interested.

yup, all are amazing, its hard to pick just a few.

Whoa! Favorite...episode?! From some 602?!

I would either choose the Desperate Revival - The Promised Place, or Clash of Red and Black - Killed in the Line of Duty, or Detective Boys VS. Robber Gang - Turmoil. Maybe the one with that bombing case with Sato involved.

Murderer Kudo Shinchi

Then again, Murderer, Kudo Shinichi and the episode after aren't too bad. The shocking conclusion was nice!

if only on a case, the best was Episode 11: "Moonlight Sonata Murder Case, by the 3 murders, history and the end, if it comes to romance, the Desperate Revival takes the prize .. with kaito kid was the best 76, showing a lot of power and against the organization think that reunion with the black organization was very good

P.D: I'm in episode 366

Ooh! This is gonna be hard... I like any episodes with Katio and Heiji. I LOVE all episodes with the Black Organization, and one's that are funny. I especially like this one: The Partner is Santa-san". I watched it for the fourth time today! So CUTE~ I LOVE any episodes where Conan is kidnapped or being kicked around by criminals, episodes where Ran suspects Conan being Shinichi, and episodes where Kogoro is actually smart. Oh, and any episodes where Conan says "A-le-le"! :grin:

ya

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOOOOWWWW TO POST A PICTURE? I'VE TRIED UPLOADING IT ON BUT IT JUST SAYS IMAGE URL. WHAT IS IMAGE URL? AND HOW DO POST A PICTURE FROM MY COMPUTER????? PLLLLLLZZZZZ HELP AND I WILL RATE THEM 5 STARS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. i LOVE TO DRAW AND I WANT TO POST ONE OF MY DRAWINGS IN THE FORUM BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS A IMAGE URL AND HOW TO USE IT.

Now that I look back at this thread... that reminds me: I <3333333 childhood love Shinichi x Ran. It makes me actually fall in love with their love team. xD

I like...

episode 383- the Koshien!

episode 406-408 - I like seeing heiji being jealous hahaha

and all the episodes involving the black org. (too many)

I like...

episode 383- the Koshien!

episode 406-408 - I like seeing heiji being jealous hahaha

and all the episodes involving the black org. (too many)

I agree.

I also loved the Moonlight Sonata Mystery (or something along those lines).

The fact that it took so long to solve (at least, considering what the episodes were like before that) and that it was such a spine-chilling serial killing made it a memorable one.

The Moonlight Sonata is a beautiful piece that fit the mood of this mystery perfectly.

I haven't watched an episode that had that same charm.

Yeah, I love the classics!

Haha i guess this is the first "Outside of intro" thread that I come to post in. The episodes are wonderful! I especially love the variety of themes that Detective Conan actually has. Love, suspense, comedy, slight thriller...

I guess there are so many different plots in this story and this makes DC so interesting... Stories about locating or escaping Black organization, thief heists *kyaa~ XD* , love stories, Young detectives team, flashbacks, identity exposure crisis, highschool detective rivalry, friendship, and recently looking into other investigation teams such as FBI and CIA...

Personally, I love the episodes which features KAITOU KID, especially the VS Shinichi/Conan episodes XD. I also love the episodes with rare features of Shinichi and those competitions between high school detectives!!!

Some of the episodes which I liked:

Ep 1: Roller Coaster Murder Case (When I was about to think the art is @_@, I saw chibi Conan! kawaii!)

Ep 43: Edogawa Conan Kidnapping Case (Appearance of Shinichi's parents!)

Ep 48-49: Diplomat Murder Case (Hattori Heiji, SHinichi appearance!)

Ep 76: Conan vs. Phantom Thief Kid (FIRST APPEARANCE Of KAITOU KID~~)

Ep 99: Caught Up with the Great Detective! 2 Murder Cases (FIRST TIME Ran suspects Conan is SHinichi!)

Ep 129: The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case (2 Hour Special)(HAIBARA enters)

Ep 188-193: The Desperate Revival (Conan got shot... Ran Suspects Conan is SHinichi... Shinichi is back!)

Ep 219: The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid (First time Shinichi VS Kaitou Kid!!)

Ep 286-288: Shinichi Kudo's New York Case (Ran and Shinichi goes to New York and met Akai Shuuichi for first time!)

Ep 310: Contact with the Black Organization: Pursuit Chapter (Conan chases the BO...nearly caught... hid in locker XD)

Ep 345:Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night (Halloween cruise! Vermout)

Ep 425: Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out (Mizunashi Rena)

Ep 491-504: Clash of Red and Black (Akai shuuichi working with Conan!)

Ep 515: Kaitou Kid's Teleportation Magic (DIdnt know it was so easy!!! I was wrecking my heads off until the hint)

Ep 522: Shinichi's True Face and Ran's Tears (Shinichi's double exposed!)

Ep 535: An Old Scar and the Detective's Spirit (Satou kisses Tagaki!!! XD)

Ep 537: Kaitou Kid vs. the Strongest Safe (Kaitou kid helps Suzuku boss! for his dog lupin!)

I liked the movies too! Very nice... =D

• Like 1

ep 345, 425 and the clash epis are the best ones but these are BOs

for the regular ones there are a few

like bandage man mountain villa murder case, symphony murder case, simply the older ones i love more then the new ones. There are i think 10 that i like from 350-onward

I like all the Metropolitan Police Officers Love Story (except #4, I hated that one), episode 304, episode 535, The Moonlight Sonata case, The Red Wall arc, The White Day Murder, and Episode 226/227.

I'm only up to episode 193, so I can't speak for later episodes; however, among those my favorites are - in no particular order:

Second Season (don't know episode name or number) - the doctor who gets the money and toys, and Ran almost figures out Conan's secret. LOVE the ending where she confronts him, and then Dr Agasa saves the day (and Conan's skin!).

34-35 Mountain Villa Murder Case - I LOVE when Ran is asleep next to Conan and he can't think because he's distracted by her mouth.

96 (et al) Caught Up with the Great Detective - it's neat seeing Ran almost figure things out with Conan. A great two-hour special.

129 The Girl from the Black Organization - nice addition to the world of Conan.

140 SOS Message from Ayumi - I like seeing an episode where the kids work things entirely on their own.

156 Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story - another neat use of the kids, and it's hilarious to see the entire police force racing to find the two missing officers as they think the suspect is hurting the lady cop. A bit sexist, yet still funny. And the addition of the bomb in the building adds to the tension.

188 (et al) the Desperate Revival series - Ran again close to discovering Conan's secret, a great kids' mystery in the cave, a close call for Conan, and then a great episode with Shinichi AND Conan together. THAT really caught me off guard!

Anyway, there's my input.

^ i like that too

my favorite episodes consist of old castles, haunted/abandoned houses, creepy and supernatural atmospheres.

i also like episodes in which Hattori and Kaitou Kid appear

and of course episodes where Ai is in~