Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite Episodes

hi im still new ijust came across to ur question, if i were to answer dis i prefer "Desperate revival" - Cavern of the detective boys, The famous wounded detective, The 3rd choice, The black cloacked knight, The Returned Shinichi, and The promised place

Hello DC 4life! Welcome to the forums! :D

I also like the Desperate Revival arc. Lots of suspense! Since I'm only at episode 286, it's probably my favorite too so far.

Hehe, I'm much further behind than everyone else. ^^' However, I am slowly trying to get caught up with everyone. :D By the end of the summer I want to be caught up with everyone, so that I'll be waiting for the latest episode like everyone else!

In a funny way, it's actually great that you guys are behind. It can be very useful to find out more about those episodes: like is it part of the main storyline? when did this character first appear in the show? etc... ;)

Moonlight Sonata is indeed a good one too. ^^

i also liked DESPERATE REVIVAL epidodes.. those episodes are really surprising and worth watching..

but also try watching episodes 521-524.. those episodes are as surprising as the DESPERATE REVIVAL episodes..

i also can't forget episode 406-408.. if you wanna see heiji and conan be jelous at the same time in one guy.. go for these episodes.. i'm just a lil downed at the conclusion heiji came up with with his feeling of irritation in those episodes.. pls go watch it and you'll know what i mean.. the title i think is CONAN AND HEIJI'S REASONING MAGIC..

konichiwa nee minna san!! i like moonlight sonata too.. and i'm finish watching all episodes..hehhe....only one month i can finish then all... hehehe.... the most i like is The Clash Black and Red (494 - 504) cause there's i love akai shuuichi and jodie sensei too... The Murderer, Kudou Shinichi (521) and shichi true's face and ran tears (522) also all kid appearance..hehehe... shugoi!!

Currently, I am in love with the 14-part episode: Clash of Red and Black! It is far better than any episode I can think of! Considering the fact that it's a good relation with the movie 13, I guess it's a perfect match!

Currently, I am in love with the 14-part episode: Clash of Red and Black! It is far better than any episode I can think of! Considering the fact that it's a good relation with the movie 13, I guess it's a perfect match!

hahaha we're same.. though!! hahaha.... i can't wait the movie 14 sold in the market!!! faster!! hurry up!!

Talking about favorite conan episodes:

1.The Gathering of the Detectives! Kudo Shinichi vs. Kaitou Kid (2 Hour Special)

2.Conan vs Kaito kid

3.detective boys survival case

4.edogawa conan kidnapping case

5.mountain villa bandaged man murder case;

that's all for now!

It's really hard to pick the BEST episode, but i really liked (not in order):

a ) Episode 403~404 "The Mysterious Angel's Mansion" 不思議な天使の館

It had a really sweet ending and Conan was incredible : )

b ) Episode 472~473 "Young Kudo Shinichi's Adventure" 工藤新一少年の冒険

Shinichi's past!

c ) Episode 219 "The Gathered Detectives, Shinichi Kudo vs Kaitou Kid"

集められた名探偵!工藤新一VS怪盗キッド

d ) Episode 57 "Holmes Freak Murder Case" ホームズ・フリーク殺人事件

The episode Hattori finds out about Conan's true identity

e ) Episode 76 "Conan VS Kaitou Kid" コナンVS怪盗キッド

First Kaitou Kid appearance!

f) Episode 238~239 "Osaka 3K's Case" 大阪”3つのK”事件

Conan was awesome!

[There ought to be more- just can't think of all of them now!]

I also think I'm going to like Episode 356 (starring Kaito Kid), Episode 284 (Chinatown Deja Vu) and 286~289! ^^

My Favorite's are the one's with Heiji, Kazuha, Kaito Kid, FBI and BO.

I love all of them. Some episodes with this Detective Brats are funny so i watch them.

one of my favorite episodes are: 190 - 193, 400, 522 - 523... i love the episodes with kaitou kid and that involves with the black organization and the episodes where ran suspects conan... :D

i like when Conan try to sing in eo 82..also i liked the halloween party episode where Heiji played Kudou when at the same time Conan was face to face with Vermouht

I love episodes with the black org and fbi fighting each other. Episodes with kaito kid and flashbacks are also nice. but I hate episodes which involves japanese words. I can still understand kanji but not the others.

I really like the cases in which the plot consists of supernatural-like phenomenon then Conan or any other character unravels them to be a super intelligent trick.

Same. Especially the one that is locked room murders. Those tricks are usually cool