Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Favorite Episodes

^ i like that too

my favorite episodes consist of old castles, haunted/abandoned houses, creepy and supernatural atmospheres.

i also like episodes in which Hattori and Kaitou Kid appear

and of course episodes where Ai is in~

Oh...I like them,too!!! ~~~

Haha i guess this is the first "Outside of intro" thread that I come to post in. The episodes are wonderful! I especially love the variety of themes that Detective Conan actually has. Love, suspense, comedy, slight thriller...

I guess there are so many different plots in this story and this makes DC so interesting... Stories about locating or escaping Black organization, thief heists *kyaa~ XD* , love stories, Young detectives team, flashbacks, identity exposure crisis, highschool detective rivalry, friendship, and recently looking into other investigation teams such as FBI and CIA...

Personally, I love the episodes which features KAITOU KID, especially the VS Shinichi/Conan episodes XD. I also love the episodes with rare features of Shinichi and those competitions between high school detectives!!!

Some of the episodes which I liked:

Ep 1: Roller Coaster Murder Case (When I was about to think the art is @_@, I saw chibi Conan! kawaii!)

Ep 43: Edogawa Conan Kidnapping Case (Appearance of Shinichi's parents!)

Ep 48-49: Diplomat Murder Case (Hattori Heiji, SHinichi appearance!)

Ep 76: Conan vs. Phantom Thief Kid (FIRST APPEARANCE Of KAITOU KID~~)

Ep 99: Caught Up with the Great Detective! 2 Murder Cases (FIRST TIME Ran suspects Conan is SHinichi!)

Ep 129: The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case (2 Hour Special)(HAIBARA enters)

Ep 188-193: The Desperate Revival (Conan got shot... Ran Suspects Conan is SHinichi... Shinichi is back!)

Ep 219: The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid (First time Shinichi VS Kaitou Kid!!)

Ep 286-288: Shinichi Kudo's New York Case (Ran and Shinichi goes to New York and met Akai Shuuichi for first time!)

Ep 310: Contact with the Black Organization: Pursuit Chapter (Conan chases the BO...nearly caught... hid in locker XD)

Ep 345:Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night (Halloween cruise! Vermout)

Ep 425: Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out (Mizunashi Rena)

Ep 491-504: Clash of Red and Black (Akai shuuichi working with Conan!)

Ep 515: Kaitou Kid's Teleportation Magic (DIdnt know it was so easy!!! I was wrecking my heads off until the hint)

Ep 522: Shinichi's True Face and Ran's Tears (Shinichi's double exposed!)

Ep 535: An Old Scar and the Detective's Spirit (Satou kisses Tagaki!!! XD)

Ep 537: Kaitou Kid vs. the Strongest Safe (Kaitou kid helps Suzuku boss! for his dog lupin!)

I liked the movies too! Very nice... =D

No....that would be episode 7, the Once A Month Present Threat Case...x)

Haha i guess this is the first "Outside of intro" thread that I come to post in. The episodes are wonderful! I especially love the variety of themes that Detective Conan actually has. Love, suspense, comedy, slight thriller...

I guess there are so many different plots in this story and this makes DC so interesting... Stories about locating or escaping Black organization, thief heists *kyaa~ XD* , love stories, Young detectives team, flashbacks, identity exposure crisis, highschool detective rivalry, friendship, and recently looking into other investigation teams such as FBI and CIA...

Personally, I love the episodes which features KAITOU KID, especially the VS Shinichi/Conan episodes XD. I also love the episodes with rare features of Shinichi and those competitions between high school detectives!!!

Some of the episodes which I liked:

Ep 1: Roller Coaster Murder Case (When I was about to think the art is @_@, I saw chibi Conan! kawaii!)

Ep 43: Edogawa Conan Kidnapping Case (Appearance of Shinichi's parents!)

Ep 48-49: Diplomat Murder Case (Hattori Heiji, SHinichi appearance!)

Ep 76: Conan vs. Phantom Thief Kid (FIRST APPEARANCE Of KAITOU KID~~)

Ep 99: Caught Up with the Great Detective! 2 Murder Cases (FIRST TIME Ran suspects Conan is SHinichi!)

Ep 129: The Girl from the Black Organization and the University Professor Murder Case (2 Hour Special)(HAIBARA enters)

Ep 188-193: The Desperate Revival (Conan got shot... Ran Suspects Conan is SHinichi... Shinichi is back!)

Ep 219: The Gathering of the Detectives! Shinichi Kudo vs. Kaitou Kid (First time Shinichi VS Kaitou Kid!!)

Ep 286-288: Shinichi Kudo's New York Case (Ran and Shinichi goes to New York and met Akai Shuuichi for first time!)

Ep 310: Contact with the Black Organization: Pursuit Chapter (Conan chases the BO...nearly caught... hid in locker XD)

Ep 345:Head-to-Head Match with the Black Organization: A Dual Mystery on a Full Moon Night (Halloween cruise! Vermout)

Ep 425: Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out (Mizunashi Rena)

Ep 491-504: Clash of Red and Black (Akai shuuichi working with Conan!)

Ep 515: Kaitou Kid's Teleportation Magic (DIdnt know it was so easy!!! I was wrecking my heads off until the hint)

Ep 522: Shinichi's True Face and Ran's Tears (Shinichi's double exposed!)

Ep 535: An Old Scar and the Detective's Spirit (Satou kisses Tagaki!!! XD)

Ep 537: Kaitou Kid vs. the Strongest Safe (Kaitou kid helps Suzuku boss! for his dog lupin!)

I liked the movies too! Very nice... =D

No....that would be episode 7, the Once A Month Present Threat Case...x)

Edit: ACK FORGIVE ME FOR DOUBLE POSTING!!! Dx

I love all of them,but some of them are really sad, so I don't re~watch them eg. Ep. 582, poor guy :'(

If I HAD to choose, then I would say, the Valentine's Day one when Makoto (Sonoko's BF) gets really jealous of himself, of course he didn't know he was the "Lucky" guy.

Other than that, all the episodes are AMAZIN!!!!!

I can't believe I watched all the episodes twice within 3 months (600 or so)

I should stop my rant now

Hmm soo many to choose from, I don't know the names and numbers of them all and I'm still pretty behind D:

But some of my favorites would be

Rollarcoaster Case, the thing that started it all :D

Moonlight Sonata Case, AWESOME SPECIAL *O*

Bandaged-Man Case, that guy still freaks me out, and reminds me a Skillet :P

Edogawa Conan's Kidnapping Case, FUNNY~!

Eppy 76 I think, Kaito Kid's first appearance, I was so happy because I found MK before DC so I was a Kid fan for a while :D

Eppy 129, Haibara first appearence ^_^

Desperate Rivival Arc, Shin-chan gets shot, Ran's suspicious, and he comes back again :'D

Eppy 269 if I remember correctly? Hakuba appears, Kid appears, lots of faked deaths and good stuff ;D

Chinatown De-ja-vu, awesome case, I see Shinichi again also :)

Eppy 302, Sato&Tagaki SQUEE~!! And the bombings made it really interesting, Kudou can defuse bombs ;0

The one special when Vermouth first appears, EPIC STUFF. Conan disguised as Haibara, Ran saves Haibara from being shot, Hei-chan :D

I'm currently on eppy 354 so not fully caught up, but most of those are some memorable episodes I REALLY enjoyed, GOSHO is GENIUS ^^ I might remember some of the other later ^^

I like the episode 490 and 617.

I like 490 because you get to see a showdown between Shinich and Heiji.

I like 612 because Shinichi was forced to confess to Ran.

Uhm ,

My favorite episodes are,

Inubushi Castle, The Ablazed Demon Dog Episodes 611 - 613

The Mansion of Death and the Red Wall Episodes 558 - 561

All Kaitou Kid Episodes !

Clash of Red and Black Episodes 491 - 504

Shinichi Kudo's Childhood Adventure Episodes 472 - 473

Black Impact! The Moment the Black Organization Reaches Out Episode 425

Metropolitan Police Detective Love Stories!

Courtroom Confrontations

The Trembling Police Headquarters: 12 Million Hostages (2 Hour Special) Episode 304

And so many many more,

When I was a child I saw detective conan on the TV and watched it everyday but they removed the show, and after 5 years? Idk. I loved to watch animes and now I dont have idea what to watch so I decided to watch Detective Conan from the very first episode last July 2011 and now Im at Episode 616!

Hehehe ,I hope there's more Magic Kaito Episodes! Because the three episodes are so funny and exiciting! The same from the Detective Conan , There's so many mysteries to solve! : )

Ahem.

I love every single episode, but a lot of them have sad endings with stupid misunderstanings, so I don't re~watch them eg. Ep. 582, poor guy :'(

But if my life depended on it and I HAD to choose, then I would say, the Valentine's Day one when Sonoko and Ran go to this place to make chocolate, or episode 99 they both left a big impression. But every single other episodes are so close to taking first as well just because they are awesome.

I can't believe I watched all the episodes twice up to 581 (first time within 6 months, second time within 3 months) now, I am just waiting for the right time to watch episodes 583-636 a second time. The episodes are a so addictive.

And I should probably shut up now. XD

I liked all the episodes, but the most episodes I like are

- First love case

- Kaito first appearance

- the gathering of the detectives

- Bloody Valentine

- Golden apple

- all episode of Confrontation with the black orggganizatio

- the episode when Shinichi lost memory