Detective Conan World
Rye

What if Conan found out Kid's identity?

Unless Kid becomes involved with the Black Organizations, if they really are the ones looking for the Pandora Gem (I think that was the name?!?!?!), then I don't see Conan ever finding out who Kid really is.

If Conan and Kid really are after the sme organization, then I don't see Kaito revealing himself (or Conan figuring it out) because I'm sure after he finds the gem and does whatever he wants with it, Kaito would want to go back to a normal life. Or at least keep stealing from Jirokichi Suzuki.

Nope. Conan will not give away kid's identity. I'm sure everyone already understand him very well to know that if Conan want to catch kid, he will catch him in the act. If kid was actually around but he is not there for a crime, then Conan will turn a blind eye to him. Moreover, what evidence can Conan give to say that his true identity is kid? He can't prove kid is him!

However, if he found out that kid had a reason to steal, he might actually help kid take a lookout for him. And if Conan found a clue, he might actually send a notice to kid. The idea of them helping each idea May actually prove to be interesting ... Kekeke

*laugh*

Your opinion is the same as me!!!

Hehe, but I only want Kid and Conan Kill BO together...

Considering that Conan isn't the most law abiding citizen himself I'd say it'd be hypocritical to give Kid up. Besides, Aoyama wouldn't have him arrested and Kaito has a pretty solid alibi for several heists, if Conan gave them away it'd probably make Ran suspect Conan=Shinichi again and render all his previous attempts to prevent her finding out useless.

I think that Conan would work together with Kid to take down the Organization, get Shinichi's body back, and destroy Pandora.

why do you think kaito didn't reveal conan's real identity in the first place??

and if conan finds out kid's identity, why wouldn't he reveal it?

I'm guessing because he'll understand Kaito's situation and realizes Kaito is similar to him.

I'm guessing because he'll understand Kaito's situation and realizes Kaito is similar to him.

eh.. yea, somewhat... but then conan will be the same as kaito if he doesn't reveal him... *thief i mean*

i think conan would try to arrest him, but kid would just disguise himself as shinichi since they have the same face and wouldnt have to wear a mask. kids just too clever ;)

If Shinichi reveals Kid's identity, he'll have to tell him the real reason he's disguised as Kid. After that, I don't think Shinichi would reveal him to the police.

About what happens after, one possibility is that the death of Kaito's father is somehow connected to the Black Organization, and that they end up helping each other in order to reveal the truth.