Detective Conan World
Noir

10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask "Your Girl"

May I join? I'll never find actual love either.

Welcome, 3rd member of the Lonely Hearts Club! We, the Lonely Hearts Club, swear that we will never find true love (or at least we don't think we will). We will support each other and our friendship together!

Lol. :P The Lonely Hearts Club is actually from a real book, plus it's a reference to the Beatles' song: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. It fits, doesn't it?

I want to point out, since it was treated as such a great thing to hate on, that liking how your feet look is not some oh so horrible thing. I like video games AND shoes. I usually wear jeans (ripped, frequently), but I also just spent all night sewing a historical gown. Liking one thing does not mean you can't possibly like something that has nothing to do with it. :\ Gender roles, or the lack thereof, are not the be all, end all of life and is not how everyone should be judged or treated.

I guess I should throw in that I have really sensitive feet, so getting a good pair of shoes that looks nice is a real challenge to begin with. I'm partial to boots, tbh, but platforms really do wonders on your comfort and look cute. There is nothing wrong with looking cute or sexy.

Btw, what do you mean by geddit and cardigan??? @_@

It's literally "get it," only with an accent.

Cardigans are a style of sweater I am not fond of. Boleros are more of a formal type of thing, as far as I am aware, but they seem to have a casual appearance. Most would think of those being used with an evening gown, maybe in a 50's style, I believe. I'm not too knowledgeable about sweaters. XD

Bored, I feel like posting the 10 that no dude should ask or say to me personally~ They have all been said at one point:

1- "Is it your time of the month or something?" (no. i act no differently, it's none of your business, and what did i say that made you think i am?)

2- "Why do you dress like a dude?" (why do you care? don't pay attention to my tomboyish clothes)

3- "Sorry, I thought you were a guy until I noticed your boobs..." *twitching* (well, thanks for correcting the mistake :evil:<_< Why the HELL were you looking???!)

4- "What was your name again?" (I've known you for a month...)

-or worse...-

5- "Hey Ariel." (I look nothing like her, have no classes with her, and am not, as of the last time I checked, the same person as her...)

6- "Hey, I'm having a party on the last day of school, do you want to come?" (NO~ I hate this kid, avoid him like heck, skip his birthday party, refuse to give him my phone number, ignore him, and he still doesn't shut up.... =_=)

7- "You're 17?! You look 13." ( =_= I'm a junior in your classes at high school. How the hell could I be 13?)

8- "Why'd you cut your hair so short? Ya look like a guy..." (Yeah? Shut up)

9- "Why're you so short?" (because... i've explained this before)

10- "You have a boyfriend?!" (why are you... so surprised? :evil: =n= )

• Upvote 2

NEVER ASK YOUR GIRL "DOES YOUR (BEST) FRIEND THINK I'M HOT?"

NEVER, AS IN NEVER

It will lead to suspicion, and you know what will happen. Please.

He was talking about IRL. <_< Shut your face, Barokata.

I once got mistaken as girl .:shock: like seriously! I was in 4th grade and wearing a boy's uniform.

Oh and is it alright to ask a girl's shoe size?

As far as I know, yeah~ I don't care, cuz I've got wide feet lol

I think the only problem would be if you asked like dress or bra size XDD

I think a girl will be mad at me if I ask that to her. lol

As far as I know, yeah~ I don't care, cuz I've got wide feet lol

I think the only problem would be if you asked like dress or bra size XDD

Or perhaps the 3 measurements? xD

I think a girl will be mad at me if I ask that to her. lol

You're a boy?

Bored, I feel like posting the 10 that no dude should ask or say to me personally~ They have all been said at one point:

1- "Is it your time of the month or something?" (no. i act no differently, it's none of your business, and what did i say that made you think i am?)

2- "Why do you dress like a dude?" (why do you care? don't pay attention to my tomboyish clothes)

3- "Sorry, I thought you were a guy until I noticed your boobs..." *twitching* (well, thanks for correcting the mistake :evil:<_< Why the HELL were you looking???!)

4- "What was your name again?" (I've known you for a month...)

-or worse...-

5- "Hey Ariel." (I look nothing like her, have no classes with her, and am not, as of the last time I checked, the same person as her...)

6- "Hey, I'm having a party on the last day of school, do you want to come?" (NO~ I hate this kid, avoid him like heck, skip his birthday party, refuse to give him my phone number, ignore him, and he still doesn't shut up.... =_=)

7- "You're 17?! You look 13." ( =_= I'm a junior in your classes at high school. How the hell could I be 13?)

8- "Why'd you cut your hair so short? Ya look like a guy..." (Yeah? Shut up)

9- "Why're you so short?" (because... i've explained this before)

10- "You have a boyfriend?!" (why are you... so surprised? :evil: =n= )

no kidding. everyone IRL (most of them boys) annoyed me with this:

1) "lol, i never thought you're a girl until i met you in person" or "wow! girl! you got a boy name" etc

2) "can you just act more feminine?", me: "hell no!"

3) "i thought you're a 13 years old girl, ooops!" <_< <_< <_<

xD Kaito style~ ^_^

Ahahaha. Bust, waist, and hip? Girls will usually think that the boys who ask them that are pervy.

xD Kaito style~ ^_^

Ahahaha. Bust, waist, and hip? Girls will usually think that the boys who ask them that are pervy.

What's with all of you? :V It's okay to ask a girl about that. I mean, If she's not gonna tell her own boyfriend so who she gonna tell? Well Thats maybe me only. I do that xP all my Ex-s & Friends know about all my sizes xP