Detective Conan World
Noir

10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask "Your Girl"

@IdentityUnknown Oh, you never know. Likable can make you gain lots of friends, and maybe some of those friends may become that ever so far off will have relationship :) People like you who are naturally likable have a much easier time finding decent people. Thank you, by the way.

Well, I'm glad you think that way even though my nature requires me to feel differently even though I don't really think so. Naturally likable? Hmm...maybe. I am also naturally shy though.

Jeesh, neither of you guys will die alone. You guys seem awesome enough (from what I've seen during my time here on DCW) so don't say that kind of stuff :3

@IdentityUnknown Hmm~ You are naturally likable, and here's some more oddness - I'm naturally shy as well. Wouldn't think so, would you? (And thus is the reason I believe you when you say you are XD)

@Sayomi Sure >.> Okay... Mhm... right... yup... When I'm 99 I'll find you just to tell you "I told you so" :D

Jeesh, neither of you guys will die alone. You guys seem awesome enough (from what I've seen during my time here on DCW) so don't say that kind of stuff :3

Ever the Juliet. :P

@IdentityUnknown Hmm~ You are naturally likable, and here's some more oddness - I'm naturally shy as well. Wouldn't think so, would you? (And thus is the reason I believe you when you say you are XD)

@Sayomi Sure >.> Okay... Mhm... right... yup... When I'm 99 I'll find you just to tell you "I told you so" :D

Lol, Forever. No, I wouldn't think you're shy. However, I still retain my opinion that I will not find love. (Meitantei Holmes and Sayomi, you guys are going to comment again, aren't you?)

I ISH COMMENTING AGAIN ^.^ We're kind of... really off topic :3 But anyway, you have time... you don't even have to go look for love. It walks up to you and slaps you in the face xD

I ISH COMMENTING AGAIN ^.^ We're kind of... really off topic :3 But anyway, you have time... you don't even have to go look for love. It walks up to you and slaps you in the face xD

:P We are soo off topic.

And yes, I (hopefully) have time. Unless I'm actually a 99 year old who's gonna die tomorrow. :blink:

LOL. Sounds great. I'm a member of The Lonely Hearts Club. XP

Hmm? Oh yes, love slaps you in the face. Slaps me in the face every time, but I think it's love's evil twin who has a nickname, 'unrequited'. :)

If you were, Ui-chan, I would have no one to have as a club member buddy. And it would be sad.

We're off topic, so bring it back on topic: Those things are things you shouldn't say to people who are over 20 something. And that's about it.

Well we could always be like

These suggestions could be better if they were presented to an older group of people.

Sidenote:

I WILL NOT EVER FIND A TRUE LOVE. We're The Lonely Hearts Club for a reason, and it'd be a crying shame if the club were to disband. Right? :)

Well we could always be like

These suggestions could be better if they were presented to an older group of people.

Sidenote:

I WILL NOT EVER FIND A TRUE LOVE. We're The Lonely Hearts Club for a reason, and it'd be a crying shame if the club were to disband. Right? :)

*Sighs* Nothing I say will convince you, will it?

Gahh, Big Bird is better at talking about this stuff than I am xP

~Big Bird=Meitantei Holmes (don't ask...)