Detective Conan World
Noir

10 Questions You Shouldn't Ask "Your Girl"

erm, wow, these are quite truthful :P

anyways, i'm not really sure i would care if these questions were asked of me since i really couldn't care less...

as recently said in some of the most previous DC chapters

Love is 0

and i believe that with all my heart, no matter how much i wished it wasn't true

believe me, girls are easily offended by the simplest of things... if a girl asks you 'do these pants make my butt look big' no matter what, DON'T ANSWER. change the subject, talk about her hair or her shirt or SOMETHING that looks nice... most girls would rather you talk about their chest than their butt... but then again, i'm just saying MOST... we girls are strange creatures...

oh and CC i got no clue why guys would ask some of these questions....i would think it common sense not to ask that sort of question to anyone.... but then again, some ppl really don't care...

Why would these question piss a girl off??? i'm a girl, i wont get piss off, BTW if the guy ask me to watch the soccer or any kind of sport match first? i would be happy to let them watch it anyways i'm a big fan of sports(Soccer)

Would a girl really by shoe? If it me... i would rather buy a new shin guard for my soccer practice or maybe a brand-new skateboard and a xbox360 kinect live

Girls who wanna buy shoe over a xbox360 live kinnect must be really girl girl or obsess with shoe

I agree with the two of you. I'm a girl myself, but I don't understand that kind of thing. Thank goodness my sister has stopped trying so hard to make me interested in fashion and girly stuff like that. I'd much rather play video games and read books/manga. :rolleyes:

Another thing that is kind of weird is that even if a girl don't like it when you ask her how old she is, you must never ever forget her birthday^^ My aunt has a boyfriend who forgot when her birthday was and had to ask... funny thing is that they're born on the same day^^