Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

Charizard looks quite cute in this. His head is so adorable... kind of like the facial expression of a curious dog although the shading is kinda off... I can't tell where the light source is. Most of it is from the top left hand corner, but the light also seems to be coming from the middle, a little from the top right hand corner and underneath his tail :wacko: . Not that I could do any better -_- Still, you got the shape done quite well in this, especially the head baa60776.gif

Huh? Green? The shape of his head is actually pretty good as well *doesn't really care for art of people*

Charizard looks quite cute in this. His head is so adorable... kind of like the facial expression of a curious dog although the shading is kinda off... I can't tell where the light source is. Most of it is from the top left hand corner, but the light also seems to be coming from the middle, a little from the top right hand corner and underneath his tail :wacko: . Not that I could do any better -_- Still, you got the shape done quite well in this, especially the head baa60776.gif

Huh? Green? The shape of his head is actually pretty good as well *doesn't really care for art of people*

Thanks! :D I'm hopeless at lighting... And seeing I haven't drawn a Charizard for at least two years... I appreciate that you thought I got the shape done okay. :3 I think Green looks a bit awkward, but I drew the Charizard first, and then thought 'Green has a Charizard!' :D and added him in as an afterthought.

AYA-CHAN~ <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

YOU DREW GREEN!! YES!! POKEMON ADVENTURE OBSESSED FANS FOR THE WIN~~~!! *hugs*

+1 FOR YOU~

AYA-CHAN~ <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

YOU DREW GREEN!! YES!! POKEMON ADVENTURE OBSESSED FANS FOR THE WIN~~~!! *hugs*

+1 FOR YOU~

*hugs back* Thanks Chelsea! :D I'm drawing Ruby and Sapphire again... Sapphire had Pilo steal his hat. :3

Its great.

I like the side effects.

:D Thanks! I don't really like the background if that's what you mean.... I should learn how to draw those...

I was bored. So I drew Shinichi in my position. Bored, sitting at the computer, wishing I didn't have to do my homework. (which I still have to do...) I was lazy in coloring it, but I think it turned out pretty good. XD This is probably how I'll start coloring my Nuzlockes.

bored_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4tlvou.jpg

• Upvote 2

Thanks! I love how things turn out good only when I'm not trying... Whenever I try to draw something serious, it looks terrible.

I really like this! Especially his hand and eyes look good. (why I'm putting the comment here? Didn't I write anything to dA?)

If you can utilize that coloring style that looks awfully like a kindergartner's marker coloring, maybe you could make something absolutely wonderful. The coloring style isn't necessarily bad, BTW.

this is a really good drawing :D by the way is he yawning??

He's supposed to be yawning... But I failed the mouth, so I settled for a half-yawn. Because I was yawning as I drew it. *yawns* I'm tired. Thanks for the comment. :3

nero1.jpg

Oh lookie here! It's Nero, from the DCW... IRL? He looks completely different from my last interpretation (because I just realized the last one did not look 15... ... Yeah.) but I think this one is cooler. :3 I attempted to try and shade things right! However, it's still crappy because I don't know how! XD The eyes are a little off as well, and... yeah. But for about... an hour worth of my time, I guess it turned out okay. I also experimented with the lineart cuz one of my favorite artists on Deviantart, yassui, let us see one of her Sai documents... And it looked so good... Mine's hardly even a tenth as her lineart. :P Check her out! (she's a Pokemon artist, specializing in PokeSpe) Oh, and comment on my thing too. XD

• Upvote 1

The neck is a bit thick C: this looks very cool though~!

Thanks! :D I always have trouble with anatomy... :V But practice makes perfect! (or at least gets you halfway there. XD)