Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

suzaku_kururugi_by_iluvshadowclaw-d4f67vv.jpg

It's a bit big (okay, a lot big) but the smaller version is all pixelly and crappy. :( Hopefully DCW shrinks it. Please leave comments! (because I'm proud of this!)

• Upvote 7

INCREDIBLE~!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333

NOW DRAW LELOUCH. :V (PLEASE).

I'm starting on him tomorrow. (this drawing has both Suzaku and Lelouch in it- I'm only finished Suzaku.)

Great job!

Now tell me who Suzaku Kururugi is. :V

He's a character from the anime 'Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion', and can be considered an antagonist or a protagonist depending on which side you support. (he's the protagonist to me! :D) I recommend watching Code Geass (though the opinion of Suzaku seems to be about 50/50 on love/hate, but there are neutral opinions) because it has all the elements of a great plot, great characters, and everything you could want. Suzaku is my favorite character (it appears Chelsea hates his guts... TT-TT) so that's why I drew him. :3 I'd go into technical terms, like his entire background, but that'd take too long and it'd be better if you just watched Code Geass.

With mouse ...

Don't lie ! Where did you hid the tablet *searches for the tablet*

*didn't find anything* With mouse .. really ! 0_o

It's the magical pen tool and vector masks! :D They work magic!

That's...pretty darn amazing considering you drew it with a mouse. And Suzaku is awesome.

yay! Someone who doesn't hate Suzaku! *hugs* Mouses can draw pretty well! You just need a pen tool! ;D