Detective Conan World
hiraichan08

Hello! I'm a new member from the Philippines :D

Welcome to DCW,

ignore all aicon fans negative comments on your username, its awesome! They know aicon will never happen.

Im more of a shinran fan myself, aicon to me insinuates Shinichi may stay a kid... :blink:

If you do convert, be a shinshiho fan, i won't have a problem with that, but i hope you will continue to stay a Shinran fan :grin: Go ShinRan fans!

Hello. Welcome to DCW.

And now that I got that over with, let me talk about your username.

ShinXRan. That promotes ShinRans. I don't like that. ShinRans < AiCons. See? I am an AiCon. Ai will end up with Conan! It is destiny. I rule. AiCons rule. They rule the world.

Anyway, have fun on DCW. I hope you convert to AiCon.

I did not prefer whether it is Aicon or Shinran fans but I'm more on Shinran fans, we can't tell whether it is Ai or Ran will end up to Shinich/Conan only Gosho Aoyama can tell :) <sorry for my bad english>

Welcome to DCW,

ignore all aicon fans negative comments on your username, its awesome! They know aicon will never happen.

Im more of a shinran fan myself, aicon to me insinuates Shinichi may stay a kid... :blink:

If you do convert, be a shinshiho fan, i won't have a problem with that, but i hope you will continue to stay a Shinran fan :grin: Go ShinRan fans!

Thank you for your advice but I changed my username heheh but I will stay shinran fan forever. :D