Detective Conan World
Noir

Claymore

In a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores--silver-eyed girls who have willingly become half monster to destroy the predators. But the more the Claymores call on their supernatural strength, the closer they come to losing their human sides forever.

This is actually a nice manga! In fact, it turned into an anime, though the last two episodes were original to end the series once and for all. It's Madhouse Studios; I'm not surprised it ended fast (26 episodes)! And Madhouse? The more reason why you should watch this anime! Madhouse is one of those anime studios that just makes ordinary mangas into awesome anime (for the art, etc.)!

If anyone could talk about me here about Claymore, please! It feels lonely having no one to talk to about this awesome show. xD

BE CAREFUL ABOUT SPOILERS HERE. IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF YOU GET SPOILED BADLY!

From Call of Duty, I thought Claymore is a kind of mine...blink.gif

Yeah, but in that anime, it's more than awesome! You just got to watch/read it! xD

@emiko: it looks creepy TTxTT

I wouldn't say it's necessarily "creepy". More of... well ..erm.. "violent"? It has monsters, fighting, and some bloody action...>.> okay so maybe to some it is a lil' creepy ^ ^;;. But it's still an awesome anime :3