Detective Conan World
Rye

Shinichi's confession to Ran

aicon was never meant to be, shinran was known from ep 1 ( yes )

We AiCons are aware of that and even if this pairing will not be the pairing that will happen in the end, WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT AICON AS WE CONSIDER IT A BETTER AND MORE CREATIVE PAIRING AS COMPARED TO SHINRAN. dreaming is no violation of law :) haha

ShinRan is overrated. I perfer the much less common couples like Conan and Haibara or Conan and Ayumi.

the main reason are these the main characters od dc and they r appearing since episode 1 and yet there fans who like ai and ayumi u r one of them JFBQ00182070329A.gif

I always love ShinRan.

It's still a long way to go till the end.

Hope they could be together and happy ever after :x

Why the :x face? You do realize it's an expression of anger, right?

I really wish that towards the end, Ran finds out that Conan is indeed Shinichi on her own and starts to observe him without his knowledge!Though it's not possible for such things to happen in front of Conan without his knowledge, but, it'd be a very mature and lovely development in their love story :)

• Upvote 1

I'm waiting to see a shy and self-concious Shiichi around Ran..... They are surely not going to be their bickering self next time. Ran will try to confess and Shinichi will be too embarassed to converse with her :P LOL, that's gonna be epic.