Detective Conan World
Rye

Shinichi's confession to Ran

In File 752 of the manga, Shinichi finally confessed his feelings for Ran(and in London, too). Yay for ShinRans! And some of the ShinShihos would be sad. So, what do you guys think about it?

Look out for the spoiler!

Scanned pages are not allowed to be posted.

Me too! I was very, very, HAPPY! ♥

And I can't even wait for it to be seen on TV. Whaha~

Though it was indirect, at least, we all know what it already means.

Shinichi and Ran, forever!

I love ShinRan! I was so happy when that chapter came out! Not to mention laughing at how they were both blushing and how Shinichi said at the end of the chapter 'If she knew I was going to use it, she(Ai) should have given me a hundred of them! (them being antidotes!)

Me too! I was very, very, HAPPY! ♥

And I can't even wait for it to be seen on TV. Whaha~

Though it was indirect, at least, we all know what it already means.

Shinichi and Ran, forever!

I know, i hope they show more of Shinichi and Ran together in the Anime, and have Shinichi solve more than one case :smile:

I love ShinRan! I was so happy when that chapter came out! Not to mention laughing at how they were both blushing and how Shinichi said at the end of the chapter 'If she knew I was going to use it, she(Ai) should have given me a hundred of them! (them being antidotes!)

Yep i like that quote too!

I think we are nearing the end of Detective Conan.

We can't be! That would be terrible! TT-TT There's still a long ways to go... Hopefully... (I will still faithfully write fanfictions even if it does end...)

I think we are nearing the end of Detective Conan.

This year Gosho said he had an idea for the end of DC but he doesn't know when he will be able to draw it. And even if we had a confession, the main plot (with the MIB) is far to be solved. So I can't believe the manga is close to the end.

I'm happy, too!

Oh, and xXLeration/Bein B/Polaris/Mohorovicic, why change your name to something related to the earth's crust and mantle? Just wondering. And, also, I thought it was funny how we just learned about the Mohorovicic discontinuity in science this week. This week is full of surprises...

This year Gosho said he had an idea for the end of DC but he doesn't know when he will be able to draw it. And even if we had a confession, the main plot (with the MIB) is far to be solved. So I can't believe the manga is close to the end.

it will at least take up 20 files for the ending... giving us half a year if aoyama would really want to end it...

i think we are past years past the half way mark,but " The man has a story to tell and he will tell it at his own pace" so lets enjoy the ride :smile: If the series end i will be sad :( but also happy to find out the ending :D

I'm happy, too!

Oh, and xXLeration/Bein B/Polaris/Mohorovicic, why change your name to something related to the earth's crust and mantle? Just wondering. And, also, I thought it was funny how we just learned about the Mohorovicic discontinuity in science this week. This week is full of surprises...

Your answer: Vespania. Vesparite. And a funny thief that intrudes into DC.

And truly, I want DC to end but I don't want it to end. Who else is with me?

Your answer: Vespania. Vesparite. And a funny thief that intrudes into DC.

And truly, I want DC to end but I don't want it to end. Who else is with me?

Me! I want to see tons more adorable ShinRan but I also want to see the ending and wish for a Conan Kudo.... There should be a sequel to DC once it's over! Like, the comeback of the Black Organization or something! I actually started a fanfiction on that... I hope DC never, ever ends, even after the ending comes out. The ending is going to be super duper long! I can feel it! The F.B.I. Thingy was like, what? 10 episodes of anime? Maybe a little less, but it was still really, really long. The thing that worries me though is that in one of the files, somebody palm read Conan's hand and said after a series of dramatic events, you will once again be able to be with your loved one. (Ran NOT Shiho. Sorry ShinShiho fans!) Even after he takes down the BO, there's working out the difficulties with Ran, and Kogoro, and a bunch of other people, including the Detective Boys. Gosho also has to include the future! And Heiji and Kazuha's ending! Kaito and Aoko! He has to give Ai a cute guy too! (preferably Hakuba or Mitsuhiko. I'm all out for Mitsuhiko.)

Hurray for the ShinRan..!!!

(hey, I'm not offending those who are AiCon or whatsoever...)

I'm just A ShinRan whose very happy for the two..!!! :grin: