Detective Conan World
Rye

Shinichi's confession to Ran

I had fangirl goosebumps when I read that. Although Ran still hasn't really given him her answer yet. (Even though we all know what it is.)

Yeah!But I wonder how will DC end...hope it doesn't end so fast! It's so interesting to watch! ^.^

Shinichi's confession to Ran was sweet in the manga.

...Now if you took that to real life, it'd be kind of awkward and I doubt any guy would have the guts to say it like that. Or at least, they wouldn't be able to say it with a straight face.

^neh. not that guy. I wan't someone else. Someone new that can make shinichi VERY anxious.

In short, someone as good as him.

That'd be real fun, but I think Ran will be desperate to tell Shinichi how she feels about him. I don't think Gosho's gonna add another character in the show who will be a rival to Shinichi. He is currently concentrating on the Bourbon Arc. I want to see the way Ran tells Shinichi that she likes him! OMG! And finally, Shinichi will confess in a direct manner <3

gyah!! same as you.

yeah, it's too late to introduce that character now.....*sighs

but Iv'e been wanting that before shinichi confessed.....

and yeah, I wanna see shinichi saying I LOVE YOU !!! XDD *fangirl scream

<3333 maybe he will finally confess when Ran is in some life threatening situation and shinichi thinks she's gonna die or something... (though we all know that's never gonna happen, or it's always a fake death or something...) XD

Anyways, the confession was <333 when is he gonna do it again?! :P

Holmes-geeky style is epic !

Ok, it's not BAD. But it's not realistic. No guy in real life would have the guts to say something like that without it being obviously dramatized and fake. And while I know Shinichi and Gosho were trying to make a point, looking back on it, I feel it almost came out a little like it was rehearsed, not something spontaneous and authentic and definitely not something that was heartfelt, at least to me. It sounded almost arrogant in a way and when reading through the chapter...I really didn't feel it coming through.

*sighs* Maybe I'm being too critical. But this chapter...it really didn't make me go "OMG, how sweet."

Ok, it's not BAD. But it's not realistic. No guy in real life would have the guts to say something like that without it being obviously dramatized and fake. And while I know Shinichi and Gosho were trying to make a point, looking back on it, I feel it almost came out a little like it was rehearsed, not something spontaneous and authentic and definitely not something that was heartfelt, at least to me. It sounded almost arrogant in a way and when reading through the chapter...I really didn't feel it coming through.

*sighs* Maybe I'm being too critical. But this chapter...it really didn't make me go "OMG, how sweet."

that's the opposite reaction with me. first, I stared at the screen, a second or two later, I was practically screaming.

Ah, I guess I wasn't as meticulous (am i using the correct word mellow.gif) as you icon_e_biggrin.gif

Kiss for shinichi ? Never in Ran's life

Conan ? 800+ chapters

I don't think Shinichi will be such an inexpressive geek any more! Dude, the kiss will be in the last few pages of the last manga chapter, and I wonder when that's ever gonna come *sigh*.......

I don't think Shinichi will be such an inexpressive geek any more! Dude, the kiss will be in the last few pages of the last manga chapter, and I wonder when that's ever gonna come *sigh*.......

I hope it comes. and if that ever will, It will be the awesomest kiss ever!!

that's the opposite reaction with me. first, I stared at the screen, a second or two later, I was practically screaming.

Ah, I guess I wasn't as meticulous (am i using the correct word mellow.gif) as you icon_e_biggrin.gif

Me:

*reads*

Well it took him long enough.

*continues reading without further comment*

For anime:

*watches*

*episode stops loading*

Oh whatever, I already read the manga chapter.

It was a decent confession (and a deserved one), but put it in real life and it'll just be awkward. It simply doesn't fit.

700+ manga chapters for a confession. How many would it be for a kiss ? :V

XD

Probably another 700... :V Though I may stop reading DC by then and just have Samantha tell me when Anokata is revealed. Then I'll skip over the drama and just read that particular "Showdown with the BO" file.

Me:

*reads*

Well it took him long enough.

*continues reading without further comment*

For anime:

*watches*

*episode stops loading*

Oh whatever, I already read the manga chapter.

It was a decent confession (and a deserved one), but put it in real life and it'll just be awkward. It simply doesn't fit.

XD

Probably another 700... :V Though I may stop reading DC by then and just have Samantha tell me when Anokata is revealed. Then I'll skip over the drama and just read that particular "Showdown with the BO" file.

oh my, you can do that ?icon_eek.gif

i'm.......shocked mellow.gif

oh my, you can do that ?icon_eek.gif

i'm.......shocked mellow.gif

Do what? :V

thinking about his confession, it sounded kinda stupid for a girl like ran

...To me, it leans more of kinda awkward, not necessarily stupid. But too awkward to be placed IRL.

Oh, and just a fun fact. I was looking at this topic and right above it was "Gin's First Appearance." I read this topic as "Gin's confession to Ran." I went :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:.

...And then I reread the title. :V

Do what? :V

...To me, it leans more of kinda awkward, not necessarily stupid. But too awkward to be placed IRL.

Oh, and just a fun fact. I was looking at this topic and right above it was "Gin's First Appearance." I read this topic as "Gin's confession to Ran." I went :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:.

...And then I reread the title. :V

Stop in reading DC....(don't be mad at me, It was just pure shock for me XD)..

and for the Gin's confession to ran, LOL that was funny icon_e_biggrin.gif