Detective Conan World
Rachael

Who is better?

Kaitou Kid or Luin III? Is there a episode like Conan VS Lupin III but instead of Conan its Kid?

Kid VS. Lupin III? An interesting combo.

And in response to your question, I'd say Lupin III. Much more humorous, and also more silly, but still gets the job done.

Kid VS. Lupin III? An interesting combo.

And in response to your question, I'd say Lupin III. Much more humorous, and also more silly, but still gets the job done.

I may have to agree, and the fact he steals all over the world unlike Kid lately. But i like how kid steals better than Lupin, its more realistic

In my opinion I think Kid steals with style and without any help and Lupin III always need backup

I must beg to differ, he does get help, just not as many people help on the regular basis, but he gets two other people's help, and an incompetent inspector unlike lupin III. they kinda balance out.

I prefer the handsome one >_<

Edits: Not that I think anyone is ugly... Just that... i prefer the MORE handsome one XD

LOL...

I prefer Kid too because his too cool when he steals... (also a KID Lover)

but then he is character patterned to Lupin..

Kai-chan!!!

I've been watching the Lupin III vs. DC thingy, and I don't like Lupin at all... He's just plain old WEIRD. O.O And his 'girlfriend' is even weirder... And so is that random guy with the beard.... And Kaito... Does that even need explanation? :P

I've been watching the Lupin III vs. DC thingy, and I don't like Lupin at all... He's just plain old WEIRD. O.O And his 'girlfriend' is even weirder... And so is that random guy with the beard....

That's kinda the point. Lupin's just strange, yet confident. And I always liked Jigen. Fujiko...not so much.

Well, I haven't actually watched Lupin III much, but from what I saw, I definitely prefer Kaito. I wish the versus episode was Kid vs. Lupin III with Kid winning big time. Why? Kid's just plain old AWESOME. And funny because he's afraid of fish.