Detective Conan World
Kazu

[Romance] Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?

Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?

• Yes, he is
    • No, he only sees her as a childhood friend. He's in love with someone else.
    • No, he only sees her as a childhood friend. He's just not interesting in romance stuff.
    • I really don't know

Wait.... seriously... what is Heiwa?

And Heiji's going to fall in love with Kazuha [if he hasn't already....]

IF I HAVE TO KILL HIM FOR IT. cd08785a.gifth_096_K.gifpunchp1.gif215ad82f.gif

I guess I'm just a KazuhaxHeiji freak. :P

Wait.... seriously... what is Heiwa?

And Heiji's going to fall in love with Kazuha [if he hasn't already....]

IF I HAVE TO KILL HIM FOR IT. cd08785a.gifth_096_K.gifpunchp1.gif215ad82f.gif

I guess I'm just a KazuhaxHeiji freak. :P

HeiWa is an easier way to write HeiKazu. It's based off the Japanese kanji characters. I simply dislike Kazuha, and therefore feel she is inferior to Heiji and does not deserve him at all. He needs someone cool, not somebody who's literally a Ran with a more possessive, jealous nature. (I like Ran with Shinichi... but honestly, I only need one annoying, crying girl on my manga.) Seriously, I support anything over HeiWa as long as the other person is better than Kazuha. Sera's a good match. Even some cool OC will do!

In response to who Heiji likes canonically, I think it's quite obvious that he likes Kazuha. As to who I prefer, I see no problems with the pairing as of now, but that's just my opinion.

As to the two of them being a copy of ShinRan, I don't think that's completely true. After all, Shinichi knows Ran loves him, but Heiji's clueless about Kazuha. So the relationship is just a little different. It's the same with Kaito and Aoko.

No doubt about it! Heiji loves Kazuha <3 But, I don't think he has realized his feelings for her yet :( But the people around him have surely noticed that Heiji is not aware of his feelings for her. For example- Conan

I just hope he realizes it soon! That seen is gonna be Hillarious :D

i think........yes. he is. he just doesn't recognize it. it'll be a little weird if your childhood friend become your b/gfriend. it happens to me-_- :? :mellow::blink: and i'm gonna ask you.....what's heiwa._.?

... ... ... It feels like I have to answer that question for everyone. HeiWa=HeijixKazuha, the English translation for the Japanese abbreviation. The one couple I loathe beyond all. For reasons, explore the pages of this topic. Ignore the posts I made about liking HeiWa because I hate it now in favor of ANYTHING. (I'd rather HeijixSera for the love of god...)

i think........yes. he is. he just doesn't recognize it. it'll be a little weird if your childhood friend become your b/gfriend. it happens to me-_- :? :mellow::blink: and i'm gonna ask you.....what's heiwa._.?

Personally, while I think that being childhood friends is an easy method of romances to work with (which is why Gosho Aoyama uses them so frequently), falling in love with your best friend sometimes isn't the best idea.

Personally, while I think that being childhood friends is an easy method of romances to work with (which is why Gosho Aoyama uses them so frequently), falling in love with your best friend sometimes isn't the best idea.

Yes, but in DC, IT'S REALLY CUTE! And as for the Heiji X Sera thing, I remember reading somewhere that Sera might be paired with Eisuke! It might sound wierd but that might be true!

I heard a rumor about the pairing... Kazuha confessed to Heiji but Heiji ran off before she finished her sentence.

I heard a rumor about the pairing... Kazuha confessed to Heiji but Heiji ran off before she finished her sentence.

It's true. He ran off to Conan to force Conan to tell him about his success in London. Thank god.

BTW, as soon as more chapters are released, I'm supporting HeijixSera.

Hmm...i think i already said it...but the truth is that i think that Kazuha loves him,but Heiji doesnt love her as she loves him.

TAT So bad Heiji ran away...if he heard the confession im sure they would be a couple now TAT

Oh and about Sera paired with Eisuke... There is a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4aHMd6rMl4

^ Total agreement to the first statement.

Total disagreement to the second statement. I'm sure if he heard the confession, he would have ran away(he's not the genius with words Shinichi (or Kaito, or Hakuba) is.). Oh, scratch that, he did.

Yes, but in DC, IT'S REALLY CUTE! And as for the Heiji X Sera thing, I remember reading somewhere that Sera might be paired with Eisuke! It might sound wierd but that might be true!

Ugh, anybody who thinks sera will be paired with eisuke needs to be hit over the head with a few bricks

Hell, I have my doubts that eisuke will EVER come back, but having him come back to be paired with sera? No chance

^ Total agreement to the first statement.

Total disagreement to the second statement. I'm sure if he heard the confession, he would have ran away(he's not the genius with words Shinichi (or Kaito, or Hakuba) is.). Oh, scratch that, he did.

so...Do you think he heard the confession?! :D Sooo that means...he knows Kazuha loves him :)) i hope he tells Kazuha that he loves her too soon TAT

so...Do you think he heard the confession?! :D Sooo that means...he knows Kazuha loves him :)) i hope he tells Kazuha that he loves her too soon TAT

Key word is 'if' and key point is that his feelings for her are more brother/sister than lover. I've found that thinking of them like that makes everything less annoying and more sensical. Heiji is much more outspoken than Shinichi, so if he had feelings for her, he'd be able to get them out quicker than Shinichi. It would have come out on the cliff. It didn't. HeiKazu just feels so forced! Like RonMione! Argh!!!!

Key word is 'if' and key point is that his feelings for her are more brother/sister than lover. I've found that thinking of them like that makes everything less annoying and more sensical. Heiji is much more outspoken than Shinichi, so if he had feelings for her, he'd be able to get them out quicker than Shinichi. It would have come out on the cliff. It didn't. HeiKazu just feels so forced! Like RonMione! Argh!!!!

Agreed.

Heiji likes Kazuha! There's no doubt about that. He has just not realized his feelings for her yet...... and I really don't think Heiji heard Kazuha confess, coz if he had, then he would have felt something for her..... I mean, he would have been in utter shock or something!

Agreed.

Heiji likes Kazuha! There's no doubt about that. He has just not realized his feelings for her yet...... and I really don't think Heiji heard Kazuha confess, coz if he had, then he would have felt something for her..... I mean, he would have been in utter shock or something!

Does everything I say get misinterpreted? ... ... Looking back with the 'HeiWa' incident and all of my comments, yes. I don't think Heiji heard Kazuha confess, mainly because this is a humor manga, and also because he's not acting awkward. I mean, as far as Heiji's feelings go, they run fast and hot- he explodes in anger, he burns with aggressiveness (Come on, Kudo! Let's face off! I'll win this time! *evil laughter*), he becomes deadly serious with determination. In the deranged kidnap-happy lawyer case, I don't believe he was acting. Heiji is not a good actor. He's too impulsive for that. (and even though OVA 6 is not canon... yeah.) If he had feelings, he realized them then. I have no doubts he'd try his absolute hardest to save Kazuha, but if he had feelings, like feelings feelings, then he should have them figured out. No need to ask Shinichi why he's feeling protective (brother protectiveness). HeiKazu is a contradiction on Heiji's part. I mean, it looks fine from a distance, but zoom in, and there's a bunch of annoying cracks. Most couples have them, but they irk me to the extreme with HeiKazu. Probably because Heiji is one of my favorite characters and I feel he is much too good for Kazuha. I'm not really HeiShin anymore though before anyone brings that up.

He's inlove with Kazuha really.He just doesn't know it. Don't bite me Aeyra. :P

I will not bite. I'll just support HeiSera, that's all. Sera is a lot less annoying, and she's awesome.

^I cheered. Heiji obviously doesn't really care what a blushing, stuttering Kazuha has to say... He's more concerned with making fun of Shinichi for confessing.

^I cheered. Heiji obviously doesn't really care what a blushing, stuttering Kazuha has to say... He's more concerned with making fun of Shinichi for confessing.

that's what's dissapointing for me...*sigh :unsure: