Detective Conan World
Kazu

[Romance] Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?

Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Is Heiji in love with Kazuha?

• Yes, he is
    • No, he only sees her as a childhood friend. He's in love with someone else.
    • No, he only sees her as a childhood friend. He's just not interesting in romance stuff.
    • I really don't know

Heiji DEFINITELY loves Kazuha. Even though he didn't know it until movie 7... He fell in love with her because she was so cute and pretty all those years ago when he saw her in Kyoto. He's been searching for her the whole time and claims that he still loves her. So... because that girl is Kazuha, he loves her :3

I think it's sweeter to keep it down at a brother-sister relationship... ... ... Because that would finally make them different from Shinichi and Ran in my eyes. (they are the copycats!!! Maybe they have some variations, but let's keep it down to one childhood pairing of lovey-dovey cheesiness...)

The BO really has no way to find out whether or not Heiji knows them. Besides the one time he asked Otaki to investigate something out of the blue, but even that came up with a dead end...so...

And also: Heiji isn't shrunk.

BO will try to kill heiji.Five possible he is in danger. He is a detective.one!He try to help Shinichi win this war.two!Shinichi will die and Heiji try to bet them.three!BO find out Heiji them.four! and Heiji will to protest Shinichi all cost.Heiji won't tell Kazuhq because in danger her

I don't think his feeling for Kazuha has anything to do with BO.

My theory!

Mode note: Use multiquote to respond top multiple people at once, please.

BO will try to kill heiji.Five possible he is in danger. He is a detective.one!He try to help Shinichi win this war.two!Shinichi will die and Heiji try to bet them.three!BO find out Heiji them.four! and Heiji will to protest Shinichi all cost.Heiji won't tell Kazuhq because in danger her

My theory!

Mode note: Use multiquote to respond top multiple people at once, please.

As far as I've seen, all Heiji's done is some innocent research. And Shinichi's not going to die, Gosho promised a nice, happy ending for him. *nods* And if Heiji starts acting like Shinichi with all this secrecy, I'll probably get bored to death. One, lying, deceiving, angst-ridden, hormone-filled, desperately-in-love-with-childhood-friend-and-must-hide-evil-organization-from-her teenage detective is more than enough for me. It's hard enough dealing with just one. *rolls eyes* Since Heiji and Kazuha have to end up together, it's probably going to be through bickering. Kazuha will be arguing with Heiji over some senseless topic that doesn't matter, and then he'll ask like'Why did you <<fill in the blank with whatever crap you'd like>> for me?' and then she'll go 'Because I love you you idiotic ahou!' and they'll kiss and blah, blah, blah picture perfect ending and the story's over. Now if you excuse me, I need to dunk my head in a basin of ice water while I clear that from my mind...

As far as I've seen, all Heiji's done is some innocent research. And Shinichi's not going to die, Gosho promised a nice, happy ending for him. *nods* And if Heiji starts acting like Shinichi with all this secrecy, I'll probably get bored to death. One, lying, deceiving, angst-ridden, hormone-filled, desperately-in-love-with-childhood-friend-and-must-hide-evil-organization-from-her teenage detective is more than enough for me. It's hard enough dealing with just one. *rolls eyes* Since Heiji and Kazuha have to end up together, it's probably going to be through bickering. Kazuha will be arguing with Heiji over some senseless topic that doesn't matter, and then he'll ask like'Why did you <<fill in the blank with whatever crap you'd like>> for me?' and then she'll go 'Because I love you you idiotic ahou!' and they'll kiss and blah, blah, blah picture perfect ending and the story's over. Now if you excuse me, I need to dunk my head in a basin of ice water while I clear that from my mind...

If will happen but BO is fear detective power and strong.

If will happen but BO is fear detective power and strong.

... ... .... You mean 'It could happen because the BO is strong and fears detectives', right? I don't think so... Like I said, making two characters do the same things is boring. If Heiji gets targeted, we'll have to face ShinichiXRan all over again, though mainly from Kazuha. She'll go ballistic. Heiji's either only going to do research, or he'll end up in 'the final battles'. Otherwise, it'll be boring and repetitive.

NiCE ONE !!!! MANY BELiEVES THAT HEiJi iS TRULY iNLOVE WiTH KAZUHA ! :):blink:

Wait.. Which side are you on? If you thought I was supporting HeiKazu, I'm sorry to say it's quite the opposite. I despise the very idea. :mellow: I'm the HeiShin who finds ways to break down the romance and put it into non-romantic reasons.

That's a good explanation. ^

That's a good explanation. ^

It's what I'm bracing myself for. I don't actually need HeiShin at all, it's just anybody BUT Kazuha really. Grrr... But of course we all know childhood couples shall always end up together... XP

Heiji and Kazuha's relationship is more of a I'm-too-stubborn-to-ever-say-that-I-like-you thing :P Neither of them will admit that they care about each other, and they're both mad oblivious too... I can't believe they can't see around some of the pathetic excuses they tell each other...

Am I the only one who thinks HeiWa is just an Osakan copy of ShinRan? *sigh*(and believe me, one ShinRan-like couple is enough for me.) An Osakan version in which the boy is a.) completely oblivious to the girl's feelings, b.) never even blushes around her (blushing is an unconscious symbol of someone liking someone... So it's pretty weird how Heiji blushes more around Shinichi than Kazuha, isn't it? Honestly, he does...) and c.) Has the girl following him freaking everywhere. She has to go just about everywhere with Heiji to make sure he doesn't get a girlfriend... -.-' Possessive much? Stuff like that usually only gets worse... (main reason I dislike RonMione. Ron=overly possessive.) I'd like at least one unexpected couple in this series. It can be HeijiSera, Heijisomerandomfreakinggirl for all I care as long as there's some logic behind it. Frankly I'm tired of all the predictability and this couple is a bit too much of that. (with not enough sense... If they acted like Shinichi and Ran all lovey-dovey freaking adorability everywhere they go I'd support it... But they don't.)

Am I the only one who thinks HeiWa is just an Osakan copy of ShinRan? *sigh*(and believe me, one ShinRan-like couple is enough for me.) An Osakan version in which the boy is a.) completely oblivious to the girl's feelings, b.) never even blushes around her (blushing is an unconscious symbol of someone liking someone... So it's pretty weird how Heiji blushes more around Shinichi than Kazuha, isn't it? Honestly, he does...) and c.) Has the girl following him freaking everywhere. She has to go just about everywhere with Heiji to make sure he doesn't get a girlfriend... -.-' Possessive much? Stuff like that usually only gets worse... (main reason I dislike RonMione. Ron=overly possessive.) I'd like at least one unexpected couple in this series. It can be HeijiSera, Heijisomerandomfreakinggirl for all I care as long as there's some logic behind it. Frankly I'm tired of all the predictability and this couple is a bit too much of that. (with not enough sense... If they acted like Shinichi and Ran all lovey-dovey freaking adorability everywhere they go I'd support it... But they don't.)

They both have a love.

They both have a love.

Not really... At least Heiji hasn't shown much at all. What he has shown can always be credited to sibling love anyways... I just don't like HeiWa. It's like how ConAis don't like ShinRan.

What's Heiwa? Heiji and Wataru Takagi?

No, it's HeiKazu. 平次X和叶=平叶=HeiWa. I've become accustomed to calling it that. And the pairing you suggested is making me do this. icon_eek.gif then ROFLMFAO.