Detective Conan World
Kazu

[Romance] Conan x Ai ?

Does Ai love Conan and does Conan love Ai?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Does Ai love Conan and does Conan love Ai?

• Yes, they are in love with each other
    • Only Ai is in love with Conan
    • Only Conan is in love with Ai
    • No, they are just friends
    • I really don't know

If Gosho Aoyama ends the series AiCon I will go into his apartment and STRANGLE him. (not literally, but I will probably end up hating DC for a couple months or so...) I still don't think Conan has any feelings for Ai, and I kind of doubt that Ai's feelings for Conan are that deep. -.-' I mean, it's hard to love somebody with all your heart if you haven't seen the real, real them. Ever since he turned into Conan, while he acts like Shinichi at times, it just isn't the same if you know what I mean.

I still don't think Conan has any feelings for Ai, and I kind of doubt that Ai's feelings for Conan are that deep. -.-' I mean, it's hard to love somebody with all your heart if you haven't seen the real, real them. Ever since he turned into Conan, while he acts like Shinichi at times, it just isn't the same if you know what I mean.

And Gosho said in one data book (don't remember which one exactly) that IF Ai really loves Conan, she would be in love with his boy identity and not with Shinichi. So...

Nah, if you guys want something like that, might as well make stories or dream about it. But really, the chances are one in a million if ConAi will win in the love series.

Just my two cents. Don't quote me. @.@

Not one in a million if ConAi will win in love series,Ai have outs.

And Gosho said in one data book (don't remember which one exactly) that IF Ai really loves Conan, she would be in love with his boy identity and not with Shinichi. So...

Yes and no.My theory is She love him.

Yes and no.My theory is She love him.

Can you explain it so? It's not a theory if you just answer Yes/No. I'm REALLY interested in what CoxAi fans see in this coupling. But I'm really disappointed that nobody can explain me what they see/why they love this coupling. There should be some reasons. So what is your theory that make you deny the will of Gosho?

Can you explain it so? It's not a theory if you just answer Yes/No. I'm REALLY interested in what CoxAi fans see in this coupling. But I'm really disappointed that nobody can explain me what they see/why they love this coupling. There should be some reasons. So what is your theory that make you deny the will of Gosho?

Hey, Kazu ^_^;. I would be glad to give you some my theories in what and why I think ConAis adores this coupling.

I am not really a fan of this couple. But I love reading the fan-fics.

ConAis, all of them loves Ai Haibara... and considered her their favourite or one of their favourites characters.

Seeing her without a pair, they are very disappointed. They all know that Haibara has feelings for Shinichi... seeing no other guy fit for her, they decided they'd pair her up with the main character of the series.

Most AiCons hates Ran, or likes Haibara more than they like Ran.

The thing I like to see about this coupling is...

They are both intelligence.

I like one-sided love.

Both share the same fate.

I like cool type characters being paired up with the main character.

Well, I also think one of the reasons is...

Ummm, it's kinda hard to explain, but...

I like cool type character having a dark past and somewhat evil background. Then they look up to the one who saves them from the darkness they were in and go and opens up their hearts for them.

For instance, I like Hinata and Naruto as couples, Yuki Nagato and Kyon, etc.

Hope this helped a little. You can ask anything from me, and I would be glad to answer you with the best of my knowledge :-D

The thing I like to see about this coupling is...

They are both intelligence.

I like one-sided love.

Both share the same fate.

I like cool type characters being paired up with the main character.

I like cool type character having a dark past and somewhat evil background. Then they look up to the one who saves them from the darkness they were in and go and opens up their hearts for them.

Yes, Kaoko's answer already represented to what ConAi / ShinShi fans want to say smile.gif

please explain how are they different? :blink:

Well, the only thing that links them is that they got shrunk. Their pasts, and their futures, are entirely different. Shinichi is in love with the girl he likes, before and after he was shrunk, and is clinging to the past as hard as he can to make sure it won't disappear. Ai would do anything to forget her past, let go of everything, even her sister, and just live a new life as Haibara Ai. She likes being Haibara. Shinichi hates being Conan. See, complete opposites. (I could explain better, but I'm too lazy to do it right now.) One of the 100 reasons why I don't like AiCon or ShinShiho.

• Upvote 2

Well, the only thing that links them is that they got shrunk. Their pasts, and their futures, are entirely different. Shinichi is in love with the girl he likes, before and after he was shrunk, and is clinging to the past as hard as he can to make sure it won't disappear. Ai would do anything to forget her past, let go of everything, even her sister, and just live a new life as Haibara Ai. She likes being Haibara. Shinichi hates being Conan. See, complete opposites. (I could explain better, but I'm too lazy to do it right now.) One of the 100 reasons why I don't like AiCon or ShinShiho.

Yea thats all true, their fates are tied becaus they were shrunk by the same organization and will work together to take them down. Therefore their fates are tied probably for good, they will always know each other. Although i totally agree with what you said

They're tied, but they are not linked. Keep that in mind. Ran and Shinichi on the other hand are most definitely intertwined in an unseperatable knot. I think they'll know each other throughout their lives. it'd be weird if they didn't. But they won't end up married. At least, my mind won't allow it.

They're tied, but they are not linked. Keep that in mind. Ran and Shinichi on the other hand are most definitely intertwined in an unseperatable knot. I think they'll know each other throughout their lives. it'd be weird if they didn't. But they won't end up married. At least, my mind won't allow it.

Well i never said the were linked, once the Org.is taken down I'm they won't share the same fate, but they most then likely still know each other for the rest of their lives (they simply been through to much together and care for each others well being). Ran and Shinichi probably will get married because they mean to much for each other.

...they most then likely still know each other for the rest of their lives...

That is, if they both survive the demise of the BO. If you search on the web, you will find a number of sources claiming that Ai would be killed by the BO toward the end. Although I'm not rooting for that to happen, I could somehow envision it actually happening, since I have a hard time envisioning her post-BO future if she survives...

That is, if they both survive the demise of the BO. If you search on the web, you will find a number of sources claiming that Ai would be killed by the BO toward the end. Although I'm not rooting for that to happen, I could somehow envision it actually happening, since I have a hard time envisioning her post-BO future if she survives...

Thats true, i might like the series more if that happened, but i can't see Gosho letting that happen, maybe Sera will (the new very important new character Gosho just introduced)

Thats true, i might like the series more if that happened, but i can't see Gosho letting that happen, maybe Sera will (the new very important new character Gosho just introduced)

Are you saying Sera will die? I don't want him to! I'd rather Ai die. It would be more tragic. ^-^

Are you saying Sera will die? I don't want him to! I'd rather Ai die. It would be more tragic. ^-^

I don't know I'm just stating its a possibility, S(he) is there for some reason and its a true possibility. I agree Ai dying would be more tragic. :grin:

What blasphemy! punch.gif

You have disturbed the sacred structure of the ConAi romance! And other stuff!

What ConAi structure?! It's ShinRan all the way! Just look at my new sig with a quote from one of the greatest fics of all time! The 'I'm Already There' series by Becky Tailweaver! 'Relative Truth' is also awesome and they're both SHINRAN! ConAi is DC blasphemy!

What ConAi structure?! It's ShinRan all the way! Just look at my new sig with a quote from one of the greatest fics of all time! The 'I'm Already There' series by Becky Tailweaver! 'Relative Truth' is also awesome and they're both SHINRAN! ConAi is DC blasphemy!

strong words from Aeyra, i second her statement haha

p.s nice sig

strong words from Aeyra, i second her statement haha

p.s nice sig

Why thank you. For the record, I'm only here on the ConAi thingy so I can try to convert people to ShinRan. :P

Tell us what you think about the relationship between Ai and Conan.

And tell us why you think so.

PLEASE DON'T ARGUE ABOUT THIS TOPIC. Everyone may have his own opinion. ^___^

I think they both share something with each other but don't realize the fact that they do. In some of the episodes they always secretly help out each other, and sometimes Ai would stare at Conan or Conan would somehow save Ai. I remember in one episode when Ai was really sick, Conan came to take care of her.

Why thank you. For the record, I'm only here on the ConAi thingy so I can try to convert people to ShinRan. :P

Oh no, you won't. I will be here to protect people from getting ShinRan infected th_111_.gif