Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Current Favorite Television Shows?

so korra just ended

wow

me sad

I feel a little empty now that my Fridays no longer have Korra.

With that said, the finale was incredible.

Especially the last scene. Oh. my. goodness.

spoiler for those who haven't watched it

Korrasami is a thing. Mike and Bryan, you've done it again. Another masterpiece. I have no words.

Also, holy geezus the fight choreography was phenomenal.

Season 4 easily takes the cake for my favorite season of Korra.

I feel a little empty now that my Fridays no longer have Korra.

With that said, the finale was incredible.

Especially the last scene. Oh. my. goodness.

spoiler for those who haven't watched it

Korrasami is a thing. Mike and Bryan, you've done it again. Another masterpiece. I have no words.

Also, holy geezus the fight choreography was phenomenal.

Season 4 easily takes the cake for my favorite season of Korra.

korrasami was a surprise to me, cause i thought that makorra would reunite at the end

its a shame that nick treated this show like a bastard child, S4would have been a lot better if there werent even more budget cuts, about the choreography...wow, everything in the finale was great except i wanted that mako and bo and tenzin were in the last scene with korrasani

there should have been last airbender characters in the finale 

I wish they'd show Friends on TV again. I miss it.

Been watching Midsomer Murders, though.

It's been syndicated here in the US for years.

These shows aren't my favorites, but since there isn't a "Which television shows did you last watch?" thread I can spam, I'll post this here.

Watched a couple episodes of a couple shows for the last few days of school.

House

Watched a few random episodes from the second season my bio teacher had downloaded, and though it was initially pretty good the formulaic medical drama gimmick got old really quick.  Not something I'll be going out of my way to watch more of, that's for sure.  After all, I barely have time for anime.

Sherlock

Really good at dropping little hints and references and nods to the original novels and stories, but not very good with some directing choices and mysteries.  The cliffhangers people say are brutal, but I was never involved enough with the series to be particularly moved by those cliffhangers.  Granted, I only watched the first two and a half episodes from the first season and a random episode of the second season.  Nothing something I'll be going out of my way to watch more of, that's for sure.  After all, I barely have time for anime.

tl;dr Western shows are meh, go back to watching the anime that you love, nothing to see here

These shows aren't my favorites, but since there isn't a "Which television shows did you last watch?" thread I can spam, I'll post this here.

House

Watched a few random episodes from the second season my bio teacher had downloaded, and though it was initially pretty good the formulaic medical drama gimmick got old really quick.  Not something I'll be going out of my way to watch more of, that's for sure.  After all, I barely have time for anime.

Sherlock

Really good at dropping little hints and references and nods to the original novels and stories, but not very good with some directing choices and mysteries.  The cliffhangers people say are brutal, but I was never involved enough with the series to be particularly moved by those cliffhangers.  Granted, I only watched the first two and a half episodes from the first season and a random episode of the second season.  Nothing something I'll be going out of my way to watch more of, that's for sure.  After all, I barely have time for anime.

tl;dr Western shows are meh, go back to watching the anime that you love, nothing to see here

I've actually wanted to get into a lot of western shows, but I really hate playing catch up, ahahahahaha.....

a lot of my friends have been raving about Grey's Anatomy and I've been feeling so out of the loop ;-;

House

Sherlock

House is actually a great series. Most people dont understand the medical language so they drop it, but if you do understand you'll instantly love it.

As for Sherlock, I completely agree. Season 3 was disappointing.

House is actually a great series. Most people dont understand the medical language so they drop it, but if you do understand you'll instantly love it.

I get the medical language, but it's just as predictable and formulaic as Detective Conan.  Not really my cup of tea.

There's even a friend of mine that'll be participating in a 7-year pre-med program next year, so he's no slouch, and he "hates House with a passion" (his exact words).  In the same way as a musician I still dislike Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, doctors can very easily dislike medical dramas like House.

And Sherlock disappointed me with the second half of the first episode, so I didn't even get close to season three.