Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Current Favorite Television Shows?

After 8 or so seasons, I was honestly contemplating whether or not the kids were born from a Petri dish or something.

XDD

At one point, I was thinking they're just adopted kids and Ted's going senile/insane and imagining he has a wife.

Except Conan...
The Big Bang Theory 

Dexter

Two and a Half Men (Though i lost interest after Season 8, but i still watch it)

Pokemon 

The Walking Dead (Downloaded some days ago, just started :P )

-Pretty Little Liars

-The Walking Dead

-Switched at Birth

-Game of Thrones

I've been pretty lazy on these though, I spend most of my time doing things anime/manga-related

I should add Modern Family and This Is Life: With Lisa Ling to the list...

Have you started watching those? I watched one episode of Modern Family and it wasn't really my thing. :/

Have you started watching those? I watched one episode of Modern Family and it wasn't really my thing. :/

I've been watching Modern Family for a while. It's not something I fan over, but I do like to watch it when it comes on TV.

I'm not too big on watching TV, but I remember watching ICarly on DVD a few years back.

I sometimes also watch Modern Family, since my Mother tends to watch it, but rarely ever. It's not really a show I fan over, but some of the jokes they make usually make me laugh.

However, there was a show called "Super Fun Night", which I was a fan of, but due to low ratings, the show only got through one season, and has not yet made a comeback.

The Goldbergs is quite funny. I don't watch it much, but sometimes when the TV is left running on abc, I watch it.

I barely watch TV nowadays, but I'm a fan of Modern Family. I'll make some time for Gotham.

Side note : I still miss Breaking Bad